I thought Obama was a bad president because i disagreed with him politically. Joe Biden should make all of us VERY NERVOUS

The man is CLEARLY not all there in the head. WHO is really making the decisions?

At least Obama was coherent and knew what the consequences of his decisions were regardless of what we liked/disliked

Yes. Dementia Joe, while not completely gone (yet), will be within the year and Comrade Kamala will take over to lead the sheep to communism......

The man is CLEARLY not all there in the head. WHO is really making the decisions?

At least Obama was coherent and knew what the consequences of his decisions were regardless of what we liked/disliked
Beats this...

im-281813

Its really up to Hunter and Dr. Jill to step up and protect the patriarch of their family.

Kamala does indeed present a clear and present danger to the Biden Crime Family, and they need to keep an eye on the Hoe.

The West have had weak leaders since the mid-90 to late 90s. The business class and elite convinced them that selling jobs overseas would be great for cheap goods. They cared little about the environment, human rights or the ability for America to continue to lead the world. Politicians simply nodded their head and agreed, or, profited in some cases.

Many of these same business leaders still do not give a damn. It is paramount that Western governments take a hard line against China. It truly is a case of "us or them". China has no interest in finishing second, not after we gave them all of our treasure and technology. Anyone who treads carefully is naive, at best.

Good luck to us all. We sure as hell are going to need it. I don't take any pleasure in that statement, but it's as true as the sky is blue. For me, whether it's Obama, Trump or Biden, the China Issue is #1 by a country mile.

People may have disagreed with Trump's Tweets, but you could tell he was a very smart man by them.

It irks me how people who watch all the crap that they watch in movies and on TV, and all the trash they read then turn around and complain about some tweets.

This is the fear right now. As much as I would love to see him fall over, look what would happen, we would get Kumulla.
The left wouldn't have to pressure her at all, she's already there.

That's not true, a few PROGS have said Biden did very well today :TH_WAY~113:

There's one now. XponentialChaos said Biden did very well today.

You're having a really difficult time with reading comprehension today.

I already showed you two separate instances where you misinterpreted what was said in the press conference and now this.

I didn't say he did very well today. I said he seemed fine. There's a difference.

I already showed you two separate instances where you misinterpreted what was said in the press conference and now this.
It's hard to misinterpret what he said the day before.

Forum List

Back