I thought Obama was a bad president because i disagreed with him politically. Joe Biden should make all of us VERY NERVOUS

Perhaps you should have started your video at a later point in time to include only the last question and answer. The first part merely proves the addle-brain goofball is missing about a half bag of marbles. It is no wonder that his handlers deny him access to the football. :laughing0301:

Sounds like you’re conceding that the “what press conference” comment was bullshit that you fell for.

Intentionally cut to deceive you into thinking something that clearly wasn’t true.
No. You bolstered the argument that Biden is mentally deficient.

You brought up the “what press conference” non-story. You abandoned that bullshit now that I showed you that you were deceived.

Context matters. That’s why I wanted the full video. Now you see why.

Too much of an ego to admit that you fell for bullshit clickbait, but you and I both know that’s what happened now don’t we?
We do not. You mistake a brief absence from a thread after you post a parting shot as abandonment. That qualifies you as being presumptuous. I do have other things going on.

Perhaps you should have started your video at a later point in time to include only the last question and answer. The first part merely proves the addle-brain goofball is missing about a half bag of marbles. It is no wonder that his handlers deny him access to the football. :laughing0301:

Sounds like you’re conceding that the “what press conference” comment was bullshit that you fell for.

Intentionally cut to deceive you into thinking something that clearly wasn’t true.
If you weren't lying, you wouldn't have posted an edited video.

You brought up the “what press conference” non-story. You abandoned that bullshit now that I showed you that you were deceived.

Too much of an ego to admit that you fell for bullshit clickbait, but you and I both know that’s what happened now don’t we?
We do not. You mistake a brief absence from a thread after you post a parting shot as abandonment. That qualifies you as being presumptuous. I do have other things going on.

I see that you still choose to abandon your idiotic “what press conference” story that YOU brought up.

I wonder why that is. Perhaps it’s because you now realize that you were tricked into believing a false narrative because you’re a mindless sheep.

This is why context matters. This is why I asked to see the whole picture. Your ego won’t allow you to admit that you were tricked by your own right-wing propaganda. Sad.

It merely expanded on Joe's mental deficiency. The fact that he smiled after the audience laughed means nothing.

It merely expanded on Joe's mental deficiency. The fact that he smiled after the audience laughed means nothing.

Yea, bullshit.

You posted a video that INTENTIONALLY cut out the last few seconds. To feed a narrative to idiots like you.

They tricked you.

I see that you still choose to abandon your idiotic “what press conference” story that YOU brought up.

I wonder why that is. Perhaps it’s because you now realize that you were tricked into believing a false narrative because you’re a mindless sheep.

This is why context matters. This is why I asked to see the whole picture. Your ego won’t allow you to admit that you were tricked by your own right-wing propaganda. Sad.
Oftentimes, when I discern that I'm arguing with a closed minded liberal idiot, I lose interest. You can't accept the fact that our opinions differ and are likely not to change. I choose not to waste anymore time on that particular and you take that as a sign of your victory. Have at it.

Oftentimes, when I discern that I'm arguing with a closed minded liberal idiot, I lose interest. You can't accept the fact that our opinions differ and are likely not to change. I choose not to waste anymore time on that particular and you take that as a sign of your victory. Have at it.

You posted an edited video. You were shown that the video was edited and intentionally deceiving. And you think I’m the idiot.

You can try to stubbornly hang on to your false narrative all you want. You’re a fool and your ego won’t let you admit the obvious - you were deceived by your own source.

You’re welcome to leave at any time. I recommend checking your own sources before trying to push them on to me. I’m not a moron who is blindly going to accept whatever your right-wing propaganda tells you. That might work on you, but it doesn’t work on me.

You’re dismissed now.

And you think I’m the idiot.
Yes. I don't think I've said that exactly, but I do think so.

The snipping of the tweet video that I posted takes nothing away from the authenticity of the idiot's comment. The fact that he grinned after hearing the audience laugh does not prove that he intentionally making a joke. His performance prior to that (which you foolishly included in your post) attaches more credence to the growing opinions that he has lost touch with lucidity. Not only does he appear to be unaware that he has dementia, he may not be able to discern the difference between a joke and and a serious statement. That he made people laugh simply pleased him...so he grinned.

You’re welcome to leave at any time.
You’re dismissed now.
Until I die or get banned from this site, I will post wherever and whenever I please. I do not take orders from you, :ahole-1: .

It merely showed Biden to be a low-key person who has an agenda. Trump's photo-op rallies and press conferences (which usually ended with him walking out due to questions he didn't like) merely showed us a big mouth, huge ego, and no agenda.

The snipping of the tweet video that I posted takes nothing away from the authenticity of the idiot's comment.

That’s what you think because you’re an idiot. They intentionally chopped the last 2 or 3 seconds out and you’re apparently not smart enough to figure out why.

You’re an idiot.

The last few seconds show that he was clearly joking. You’re edited video didn’t show that and it’s obvious why they cut it a few seconds early.

They wanted to deceive mindless idiots like you. Even when you have been deceived, you’re still not aware that they intentionally deceived you. They sure know how stupid their audience is, don’t they?

Last edited:

It means he was joking. Even you know that or you wouldn't have posted an edited video which intentionally cut that part out.

Forum List

Back