I think we need some posters to volunteer to monitor any unfairness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst, they would have no power I think it might wake up some of the powers that be to a lot of things that go unseen and unnoticed.

Such a group would be able to shine some light into some dark corners of unfairness on here.

That would be a plus for the board right? How could anyone be against that?
what do you mean by fair???

do you have an example of unfairness???

Even the police have other police monitor them...usually called internal affairs.

And they still get away with murder.

Did someone die?

Even the police have other police monitor them...usually called internal affairs.

Did someone die?
When do they not die in the hands of cops?

Did someone die?
When do they not die in the hands of cops?
when they die at the hands of other people,,,

I only want to get told off by Flacaltenn. It’s what I live for.

The way he threw me off The Gardening Thread was legendary. I was only talking about cucumbers. English ones. :dunno:

Whilst, they would have no power I think it might wake up some of the powers that be to a lot of things that go unseen and unnoticed.

Such a group would be able to shine some light into some dark corners of unfairness on here.

"I think we need some posters to volunteer to monitor any unfairness."

No.

#FUCKSAFESPACES #THICKSKIN #PLAYDOHANDCRAYONSFREEZONE #TWOWEEKSUNTILFREECOKEANDTEQUILA

We need a WTF button

And we need a GTFO button :smoke:

As someone that gets infracted more 95% of those here, I feel like I may can speak with some authority in saying the moderation here is pretty fair!

This forum has the best mods, even **--* * * - * ----*********** --* -****************** -- IS a GREAT mod!

Hey WHICH mod is it?

*--* * * - * ----*********** --* -****************** --

flacaltenn POSSIBLY will be able to guess because he is VERY intelligent, but obviously he's NOT an intellectual like me :smoke:

I could get away with murder, I have perfect teeth and incredible personal charm :smoke:

The whole reason I am here is because of the hands off approach to moderation on this site.

I like that the mods let discussion happen without intervening because someone used language that hurts people's fee fees.

Not a good suggestion, OP.

If you want excessive biased moderation running rampant with brigading watchdogs in every thread who are ready to report, and ban/cancel everything... might I suggest Reddit?

Last edited:
Last edited:

Their more corrupt than the police themselves.lol

The way he threw me off The Gardening Thread was legendary. I was only talking about cucumbers. English ones. :dunno:
The English cucumbers usually look different from the Jewish cucumbers.

The English ones have extra stuff there at the tip.

The English cucumbers usually look different from the Jewish cucumbers.

The English ones have extra stuff there at the tip.

I’ve often wondered why you call them English.

Apparently our beloved Russian comrades did something wrong. :abgg2q.jpg:
Knowing those 2, they probably argued like idiots with the mods in PMs.

I'm sick of the little lefty dweebs that insult others and when they get it back they go running to the Mods. So OP, NO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back