Moved thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
i had a thread on Israel's work on a vaccine for the chinese virus which was moved to the forum for government insurance and healthcare.

No way does it belong there, why would someone do that?

They always say talk to the mod...but how can you do that when you do not know who is responsible?

i had a thread on Israel's work on a vaccine for the chinese virus which was moved to the forum for government insurance and healthcare.

They always say talk to the mod...but how can you do that when you do not know who is responsible?
Exactly. I've had threads moved with NO explanation WHY it was moved. I also had a thread DELETED one time, with NO explanation given. That was disappointing, to say the least.

Exactly. I've had threads moved with NO explanation WHY it was moved. I also had a thread DELETED one time, with NO explanation given. That was disappointing, to say the least.

Outrageous...they should at least have the courtesy of telling you why.

yet what we see are clandestine types of activity....no explanations and the one who does it stays hidden in the shadows.

Can anyone say: how about a little fairness? I know the mods have a tough job but come on....use a little common sense.

yet what we see are clandestine types of activity....no explanations and the one who does it stays hidden in the shadows.

Can anyone say: how about a little fairness? I know the mods have a tough job but come on....use a little common sense.
Exactly.

Being handled and answered in the PM the member sent.. As it should be... Probably because there's been several threads on this on the AUg 8th date.. I know, I've been in another one on that topic..

Also Mac-7 -- the Mods dont ignore ANY requests on our actions.. We do it -- as the rules states -- in PMessaging to avoid embarrassing inflamed members with the facts and evidence with god and everybody else watching.. And to include other mods if needed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back