How do you put somebody on ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that there is an ignore option. But I don't know how to put an obnoxious person replying to me on it.

Ignore is for pussy Snowflakes.

IF you want to do it, this is how you do it. I will use you as the example for this, click on the members User Name and the below thing will appear, then Click on the Ignore tab and that's it:

1597529327091.png

Think about it.....
When a babbling hard core Trump hater puts you on Ignore, that means you can comment on how stupid their posts are, without having
to see their ignorant replies which are always just hate puffs and never factual.

Rarely if ever will they discuss intellectually with any presentation of unbiased links or facts. Just the usual "Orange Man Bad" routine ad nausea.

So when a Snowflake puts you on Ignore....YOU WIN !!

I see that there is an ignore option. But I don't know how to put an obnoxious person replying to me on it.
You just got here and are looking to ignore someone already???? Boy you ain't gonna like it here very much....thicken up the skin...its a message board....
Bed wetting liberals don't usually do very well outside their echo chambers where everyone believes the same inane bullshit and assures each other how brilliant they are for their ability to ignore facts and reality. If you've ever visited a moonbat board and posted something that contradicts regressive leftist dogma you get banned entirely.

Having been a moonbat in my youth I've come to understand that some people grow out of it, other's frontal lobes atrophy and they're stuck being drones but they're too stupid to understand what happened, others just cling to ignorance out of some undeserved sense of pride rather than admit to themselves that everything they were programmed to believe is a lie and they got suckered in.

Mouse over their name and click on IGNORE.

I win ice cream and lollipops though because I did a SCREEN SHOT of what ACTION to take, see post # 6 :smoke:
Shouldn't have to explain so simple a thing in the first place to someone with a PhD. :smoke:

That said, I've had some idiot trolls waste so much of my time, apparently to the indifference or discretion of the forum rules that I see no constructive value in even reading, much less wasting any further of my valuable time on certain people whom no intelligent discussion is ever possible, regardless of merely how far apart our POVs are.

Obviously, the IGNORE tool was placed here because the creators of USMB realized that their format would provide for flaming buttholes who deserved to be ignored.

Mouse over their name and click on IGNORE.

I win ice cream and lollipops though because I did a SCREEN SHOT of what ACTION to take, see post # 6 :smoke:
Shouldn't have to explain so simple a thing in the first place to someone with a PhD. :smoke:

That said, I've had some idiot trolls waste so much of my time, apparently to the indifference or discretion of the forum rules that I see no constructive value in even reading, much less wasting any further of my valuable time on certain people whom no intelligent discussion is ever possible, regardless of merely how far apart our POVs are.

Obviously, the IGNORE tool was placed here because the creators of USMB realized that their format would provide for flaming buttholes who deserved to be ignored.

Am I one of those people you mention? If not, maybe I'm doing something wrong. Next, for the person I put on ignore, I told he, she or it before that if he didn't like what I wrote, put ME on their ignore list. He, she or it didn't take my advice. So did it instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back