I think we need some posters to volunteer to monitor any unfairness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
Whilst, they would have no power I think it might wake up some of the powers that be to a lot of things that go unseen and unnoticed.

Such a group would be able to shine some light into some dark corners of unfairness on here.

That would be a plus for the board right? How could anyone be against that?

Even the police have other police monitor them...usually called internal affairs.

Whilst, they would have no power I think it might wake up some of the powers that be to a lot of things that go unseen and unnoticed.

Such a group would be able to shine some light into some dark corners of unfairness on here.

You want a bunch of Karens?
He wants us to cancel one another.

Message boards, like life, are patently unfair.

Even the police have other police monitor them...usually called internal affairs.

You just want to defund the moderators... Take half of their budget away from them and lower their moral code... What would they use to buy their mind altering substances and expand their deviant behaviors?

Leave well enough alone...

Not persuaded...

Dude, you have a whopping 159 posts. You have no clue as to what all even goes on here yet.

We need a WTF button

The OP exhibits total insensitivity to all non-white ethnic groups, our Rainbow people, and the handicapped, and should be deleted.

Besides, most of the moderators are trolls.

You want a bunch of Karens?
Those are called moderators

And they still get away with murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back