I regret not getting vaxxed thread

If my mom's medical history isn't reason enough to step back from the vaccination issue, I don't know what is. For the record, her GBS sickness has never once been a day at the swimming pool.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

P.S. And for the record, I am not trying to talk anyone out of whatever it is that they choose to do with their lives. I am only just trying to make them think good, long, hard, and thorough enough about what may or may not happen no matter what move it is that they decide to make.
You might actually feel bad if someone you know dies after you tell them to not take the vaccine. Just know you share your side of the issue with remorseless monsters. Were you to die of covid would any of the antivax crusaders mourn your death? This thread is ample proof they will not.

I got the vaccination gladly.
NeitherCovid nor its vaccine was Ever any big deal.
Of course the vaccination has not satisfied the lockdown loons so we are onto more masked fear mongering
No real stats on how serious to lethal Delta is and look for that information to be withheld for quite some time (most likely because it’s neither)

You might actually feel bad if someone you know dies after you tell them to not take the vaccine. Just know you share your side of the issue with remorseless monsters. Were you to die of covid would any of the antivax crusaders mourn your death? This thread is ample proof they will not.
What if getting vaccinated ends up being what brings a person to their end? Sometimes it may not matter what move it is that a person decides to go with. At the end of the day, how much time to any of us really have still?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. On July 29th ten years ago, one of my cousins was left for dead after being hit by a drunk driver. Right me if I am wrong, but sadly I don't think that getting vaccinated would've made any difference where his fate was concerned.

What if getting vaccinated ends up being what brings a person to their end? Sometimes it may not matter what move it is that a person decides to go with. At the end of the day, how much time to any of us really have still?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. On July 29th ten years ago, one of my cousins was left for dead after being hit by a drunk driver. Right me if I am wrong, but sadly I don't think that getting vaccinated would've made any difference where his fate was concerned.
Being healthy just means dying at a slower rate. What the hell.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I'm talking about taking responsibility for what you say to people. We have a nation of conspiracy theorists giving gullible people very bad medical advice and it seems to be causing a tragic jump in serious cases and deaths. Just don't be a part of that.

That's like saying I regret not wearing a rubber when your partner gets knocked up. There is always a negative side with freedom of choice. It's up to the people to decide whether masks or rubbers or if vaccinations are really worth it, and then live with it. So far, I haven't seen any government guidance that's consistent or even worth listening to. Democrats have turned science into politics too.
Freedom of choice should come with honest and accurate information, this is not happening in our society

I feel sorry for those who have all the excuses prepared not to get vaccinated but can't come up with a single reason to protect others. What a sad existence they must have where there is not one person in their lives they want to protect.
You lefties keep using this excuse to “protect others”. Why can’t those “others” get the vax themselves? What a sad existence you must have to conjure up some fake sympathy for imaginary people.

Antivaxxers are a fascinating group. Many of them don’t believe their own bullshit. A lot of them are also in the closet vaccinated people who still spew their anivax crap online. I guess crying is what’s important to these weirdos. There should be case studies done on them.

Sorry Rocko.

Not sure how you are generally a right winger and are still ignorant.

You lefties keep using this excuse to “protect others”. Why can’t those “others” get the vax themselves? What a sad existence you must have to conjure up some fake sympathy for imaginary people.
Those others are your friends and family you may have browbeat into not getting vaccinated. I know how you kids are about peer pressure.

Those others are your friends and family you may have browbeat into not getting vaccinated. I know how you kids are about peer pressure.
LOL you’re so full of shit. The Vaxxed Covidians are the ones demanding everyone get vaccinated. I’ll tell people my opinion, but I don’t make demands or put guilt trips on them.

LOL you’re so full of shit. The Vaxxed Covidians are the ones demanding everyone get vaccinated. I’ll tell people my opinion, but I don’t make demands or put guilt trips on them.
Sure you don't. Never saw an opinionated jerk who didn't think they were generous for giving out free advice.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

So far no one is being held accountable for any of the Kung Flu Deaths, not China, not Andrew Cujo of NY, or the bitch of Michigan, they still walk free even though they have murdered thousands and millions.....

The only person you can be reasonably expected to protect is yourself in this case. Those who vax and still feel the need to protect others need to butt out and mind their own business. Anti vaxxers don't want their input and won't pay attention to it anyway.

So far no one is being held accountable for any of the Kung Flu Deaths, not China, not Andrew Cujo of NY, or the bitch of Michigan, they still walk free even though they have murdered thousands and millions.....
Jay Inslee (D-WA) and Gruesome Gavin Newsom (D-CA) seem to have been given a free pass on their murderous reigns. Well--maybe Newsom will be shown the door.

The only person you can be reasonably expected to protect is yourself in this case. Those who vax and still feel the need to protect others need to butt out and mind their own business. Anti vaxxers don't want their input and won't pay attention to it anyway.
Maybe they want others to protect themselves so we can’t get our damn lives back to normal. Did you ever think of that?

This certainly helps to explain why there is such uncertainty and confusion amongst the masses.
ME: CDC, should I get vax if I already had Covid?
CDC: “Yes, you should be vaxxed regardless of whether you already had COVID-19. That’s because experts do not yet know how long you are protected from getting sick again after recovering from COVID-19.”
ME: Oh, okay, we don’t know how long natural immunity lasts. Got it. So, how long does vax-induced immunity last?
CDC: “There is still a lot we are learning about COVID-19 vax and CDC is constantly reviewing evidence and updating guidance. We don’t know how long protection lasts for those who are vaxxed.”
ME: Okay … but wait a second. I thought you said the reason I need the vax was because we don’t know how long my natural immunity lasts, but it seems like you’re saying we ALSO don’t know how long vax immunity lasts either. So, how exactly is the vax immunity better than my natural immunity?
CDC: …
ME: Uh … alright. But, haven’t there been a bunch of studies suggesting that natural immunity could last for years or decades?
CDC: Yes.
NEWYORKTIMES: “Years, maybe even decades, according to a new study.”
ME: Ah. So natural immunity might last longer than vax immunity?
CDC: Possibly. You never know.
ME: Okay. If I get the vax, does that mean I won’t get sick?
BRITAIN: Nope. We are just now entering a seasonal spike and about half of our infections and hospital admissions are vax people.
ME: CDC, is this true? Are there a lot of people in the U.S. catching Covid after getting the vax?
CDC: We stopped tracking breakthrough cases. We accept voluntary reports of breakthroughs but aren’t out there looking for them.
ME: Does that mean that if someone comes in the hospital with Covid, you don’t track them because they’ve been vaxxed. You only track the UN-vaxxed Covid cases?
CDC: That’s right.
ME: Oh, okay. Hmm. Well, if I can still get sick after I get the vax, how is it helping me?
CDC: We never said you wouldn’t get sick. We said it would reduce your chances of serious illness or death.
ME: Oh, sorry. Alright, exactly how much does it reduce my chance of serious illness or death.
CDC: We don’t know “exactly.”
ME: Oh. Then what’s your best estimate for how much risk reduction there is?
CDC: We don’t know, okay? Next question.
ME: Um, if I’m healthy and don’t want the vax , is there any reason I should get it?
CDC: Yes, for the collective.
ME: How does the collective benefit from me getting vaxxed?
CDC: Because you could spread the virus to someone else who might get sick and die.
ME: Can a vaxxed person spread the virus to someone else?
ME: So if I get vaxxed, I could still spread the virus to someone else?
ME: But I thought you just said, the REASON I should get vaxxed was to prevent me spreading the virus? How does that make sense if I can still catch Covid and spread it after getting the vax?
CDC: Never mind that. The other thing is, if you stay unvaxxed, there’s a chance the virus could possibly mutate into a strain that escapes the vax protection, putting all vaxxed people at risk.
ME: So the vax stops the virus from mutating?
CDC: No.
ME: So it can still mutate in vaxxed people?
ME: This seems confusing. If the vax doesn’t stop mutations, and it doesn’t stop infections, then how does me getting vaxxed help prevent a more deadly strain from evolving to escape the vax
CDC: You aren’t listening, okay? The bottom line is: as long as you are unpoked, you pose a threat to vaxxed people.
ME: But what KIND of threat??
CDC: The threat that they could get a serious case of Covid and possibly die.
ME: My brain hurts. Didn’t you JUST say that the vax doesn’t keep people from catching Covid, but prevents a serious case or dying? Now it seems like you’re saying vaxxed people can still easily die from Covid even after they got the vaxxed just by running into an unvaxxed person! Which is it??
CDC: That’s it, we’re hanging up now.
ME: Wait! I just want to make sure I understand all this. So, even if I ALREADY had Covid, I should STILL get vaxxed , because we don’t know how long natural immunity lasts, and we also don’t know how long vax immunity lasts. And I should get the poke to keep a vaxxed person from catching Covid from me, but even if I get the vax, I can give it to the vaxxed person anyways. And, the other vaxxed person can still easily catch a serious case of Covid from me and die. Do I have all that right?

ME: Um, hello? Is anyone there?

Visit the COVID-19 Information Center for vaccine resources.
Get Vaccine Info

Forum List

Back