I regret not getting vaxxed thread

Been trying to talk anyone out of getting vaccinated? That's part I can't understand. It's like advising a drunk to go ahead and drive because you think they have a good chance of making it home without killing themselves or someone else. The message coming from anyone making a choice not to get vaccinated should never be to vilify those who do.
I am sure you do not really give a damn but trying to compel or talk people into a vaccine with ingredients such as these mRNA covid vax have in them you are also complicit in their demise or ill health. That makes you complicit with murder in my book for everyone of them that passes earlier than they should have because they got the jab.

47 year old rip 2nd vax.jpg

P.S. In other words, what if getting vaccinated only does more harm than good for people?

Given how mild the #CoronaHoax2020 disease actually is to the overwhelming vast majority who catch it, and given the unknown risks involved with this risky new unproven mRNA technology; to allow one's self to be used as an experimental test subject for the latter is just plain stupid. And by that, I mean not just any ordinary level of stupid, but an extreme, Tainted Tommy level of stupid.

I am sure you do not really give a damn but trying to compel or talk people into a vaccine with ingredients such as these mRNA covid vax have in them you are also complicit in their demise or ill health. That makes you complicit with murder in my book for everyone of them that passes earlier than they should have because they got the jab.

View attachment 519983
You anti vaccine evangelists will never feel the slightest bit guilty for the dumbasses who believe your bullshit and die.

I will do it because others feel safer around me if I do. Which is fine.

I would have a difficult time, if I tried, to come up with a worse reason that that to allow one's self to be used as a guinea pig for a risky, experimental drug.

If someone else is such a worthless, gullible, pathetic coward that he's afraid to be around me if I haven't submitted to this shit, then fuck him. I'd rather not have that kind around me, anyway.

I would have a difficult time, if I tried, to come up with a worse reason that that to allow one's self to be used as a guinea pig for a risky, experimental drug.

If someone else is such a worthless, gullible, pathetic coward that he's afraid to be around me if I haven't submitted to this shit, then fuck him. I'd rather not have that kind around me, anyway.
I agree but I have a business to run and a family to support.

We don't belong to your death cult so no we don't concern ourselves with your genocidal bullshit.
Seems the antivaxers are dying from their stupidity in substantial numbers these days yet still they persist. Death cult? You're in one up to your neck.

Antivaxxers are a fascinating group. Many of them don’t believe their own bullshit. A lot of them are also in the closet vaccinated people who still spew their anivax crap online. I guess crying is what’s important to these weirdos. There should be case studies done on them.
You control freaks are too much. What is it to you if the vax is effective and you got it, you're protected. Beyond that MYOB. I think you are unable to be satisfied with your own decisions and need validation. Then there is the argument that you could die from the vax, or covid, or you could spread it and you still have to mask--what has the vax accomplished? Oh yeah, less severe if you contract it---I already did, and it wasn't that severe, so I guess I don't need. See MYOB.

I will likely get mine at the end of August. Just waiting for more data. I had COVID. I have the antibodies. I am not worried about the virus. I will do it because others feel safer around me if I do. Which is fine.
So you already have anti-bodies from the Kung Flu that you already had? Now you are going to add to those anti-bodies, DNA changing substance that could end up having you actually look like your avatar? Good luck on that, dude..

So you already have anti-bodies from the Kung Flu that you already had? Now you are going to add to those anti-bodies, DNA changing substance that could end up having you actually look like your avatar? Good luck on that, dude..
The vaccine doesn’t change your DNA.

Antivaxxers are a fascinating group. Many of them don’t believe their own bullshit. A lot of them are also in the closet vaccinated people who still spew their anivax crap online. I guess crying is what’s important to these weirdos. There should be case studies done on them.
Anti-vaxxers is a made up group that democrats want to marginalize and you’ve taken that bigotry bait.

Pray for Phil !!

Indeed. I thought it would be better to collect all of these stories in one big thread. It will save spamming up the board.
First up is MAGA radio looon Phil Valentine.
Oh, now do a thread about all the thousands who do regret it.

:laughing0301:

I am to the point where I'm begging you motherfuckers to try to mandate that shit. It will give me all the cause I need to blow your fucking heads off.

Why dont you bring your prog ass over here and "MAKE ME" get the vac, i dare you, i double dare you, i triple dog dare you..But you wont, because you are a chicken shit prog, who does what his/her/its masters tell you to do. Worthless slave.
Big talk from a guy too scared to visit London.

Big talk from a guy too scared to visit London.
Bring your punk ass over to St Augustine you buck tooth island inbred royal ass kisser. See if you are man enough to talk all big face to face.....

I wouldn't be too worried about getting in a physical fight with this cretin.

I have been in ill health for nearly two years now. The main reason I waste so much time on here. Anyway, before Christmas I had a below knee leg amputation and have been recovering at home since then.

Been trying to talk anyone out of getting vaccinated? That's part I can't understand. It's like advising a drunk to go ahead and drive because you think they have a good chance of making it home without killing themselves or someone else. The message coming from anyone making a choice not to get vaccinated should never be to vilify those who do.
If my mom's medical history isn't reason enough to step back from the vaccination issue, I don't know what is. For the record, her GBS sickness has never once been a day at the swimming pool.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

P.S. And for the record, I am not trying to talk anyone out of whatever it is that they choose to do with their lives. I am only just trying to make them think good, long, hard, and thorough enough about what may or may not happen no matter what move it is that they decide to make.

If my mom's medical history isn't reason enough to step back from the vaccination issue, I don't know what is. For the record, her GBS sickness has never once been a day at the swimming pool.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

P.S. And for the record, I am not trying to talk anyone out of whatever it is that they choose to do with their lives. I am only just trying to make them think good, long, hard, and thorough enough about what may or may not happen no matter what move it is that they decide to make.
If they are adults making the decision, far be it from me to influence them one way or the other--I'm not their mommy.

Forum List

Back