I regret not getting vaxxed thread

Welcome to America and you are free to leave whenever you and live your life as you want as long as you do not break any laws but you are not allow to tell others how to live because you feel you are mightier than them.
Another jerk that can't keep their so-called personal choice to themselves.

I am vaccinated asshole and if you hate the fact I believe people have free will, then leave!
If this were simply a question of free will the person making the choice to not get vaccinated would be the the only possible person that could be harmed. This is not the case. It's all compounded by the fact that most of the unvaccinated are also against taking any other kind of precautions.

A SENSIBLE man

This EXPERIMENTAL DRUG has NOT been tested by the FDA, nor any medical organizations in this country and passed for human use. NOR has any other countries medical or government drug authorities passed this potentially deadly drug as SAFE for human use!

No. The US government decided on its own, to offer up the American people as guinea pigs.
It's not that we don't believe COVID exists, it's not that we DON'T want to be innoculated from such a disease..........it's WE ARE NOT WILLING GUINEA PIGS FOR A GOVERNMENT THAT HAS NO RIGHTS OF ANY KIND on this!! I am NO willing guinea pig for anyone, unless they have an offering payment of several million dollars, upfront!!! Because I CARE about my life, and I am NOT about to be a part of the governments Russian Roulette COVID program!!!

When, or IF, the FDA and medical organizations like the Mayo Clinic say it has been tested, and it's safe for people with pre-existing medical conditions to take..........THEN and ONLY THEN will I think about getting the shot.

If YOU want me to have the shot, then YOU can pay my bills from now on, since you find it necessary for YOU to STICK YOUR GODDAMNED NOSE INTO MY PRIVATE LIFE!!!

My Body My Choice.jpg

I am vaccinated asshole and if you hate the fact I believe people have free will, then leave!
A person’s freedom ends where another person’s safety begins. It’s simple the anitvaxxera need to get the fucking vaccine and stop spreading lies and propaganda about the vaccine. But of course that’s too much to ask from a bunch of babies

This EXPERIMENTAL DRUG has NOT been tested by the FDA, nor any medical organizations in this country and passed for human use. NOR has any other countries medical or government drug authorities passed this potentially deadly drug as SAFE for human use!

No. The US government decided on its own, to offer up the American people as guinea pigs.
It's not that we don't believe COVID exists, it's not that we DON'T want to be innoculated from such a disease..........it's WE ARE NOT WILLING GUINEA PIGS FOR A GOVERNMENT THAT HAS NO RIGHTS OF ANY KIND on this!! I am NO willing guinea pig for anyone, unless they have an offering payment of several million dollars, upfront!!! Because I CARE about my life, and I am NOT about to be a part of the governments Russian Roulette COVID program!!!

When, or IF, the FDA and medical organizations like the Mayo Clinic say it has been tested, and it's safe for people with pre-existing medical conditions to take..........THEN and ONLY THEN will I think about getting the shot.

If YOU want me to have the shot, then YOU can pay my bills from now on, since you find it necessary for YOU to STICK YOUR GODDAMNED NOSE INTO MY PRIVATE LIFE!!!

View attachment 519922
I would like to see this same zeal from our government for the many potential cancer cures we have but seen so slow to be released. If you're considered terminal, you should have the RIGHT TO TRY.

Yet if you have even a risk of getting covid, you are SHAMED by half the country for not getting an experimental vaccine

A person’s freedom ends where another person’s safety begins. It’s simple the anitvaxxera need to get the fucking vaccine and stop spreading lies and propaganda about the vaccine. But of course that’s too much to ask from a bunch of babies
Why dont you bring your prog ass over here and "MAKE ME" get the vac, i dare you, i double dare you, i triple dog dare you..But you wont, because you are a chicken shit prog, who does what his/her/its masters tell you to do. Worthless slave.

I would like to see this same zeal from our government for the many potential cancer cures we have but seen so slow to be released. If you're considered terminal, you should have the RIGHT TO TRY.

Yet if you have even a risk of getting covid, you are SHAMED by half the country for not getting an experimental vaccine
Of course there is no shaming of every diseased illegal that crosses the border and jetted to our cities to infect others....

I feel sorry for those who have all the excuses prepared not to get vaccinated but can't come up with a single reason to protect others. What a sad existence they must have where there is not one person in their lives they want to protect.
The reason why my mom and me haven't been vaccinated is because she was told by two different doctors to wait due to the GBS sickness possibility. She was diagnosed with that very horror 35 years ago and the last thing that we need is for it to be in our picture more than it already has been for all these years.

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly

P.S. In other words, what if getting vaccinated only does more harm than good for people?

I feel sorry for those who have all the excuses prepared not to get vaccinated but can't come up with a single reason to protect others. What a sad existence they must have where there is not one person in their lives they want to protect.
Conservitards: "I'll take a bullet for my country!"

Me: "Bullshit. You won't take a shot for your family and friends."

I am still not vacced, still looking for that pesky little virus, but since my immune system isn't "gay", i guess the Kung Flu, isnt all cut out that the prog elites say it is..
Your immune system isn't gay?

Just how fuckin' stupid are you?

The reason why my mom and me haven't been vaccinated is because she was told by two different doctors to wait due to the GBS sickness possibility. She was diagnosed with that very horror 35 years ago and the last thing that we need is for it to be in our picture more than it already has been for all these years.

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly

P.S. In other words, what if getting vaccinated only does more harm than good for people?
Healthy people are supposed to get vaccinated to protect the people who have a valid medical reason to not take it. It's social responsibility. People who for whatever reason decided to not to get vaccinated have the social responsibility to make sure they are not trying to talk others out of it. If it's a truly personal decision keep it to yourself.

^^^ What if the vaccination only compromises the healthiness that a person is already in possession of? That is why I have no intention of getting a shot especially when the first shot that I have any memory of getting only broke me out in a really bad case of hives when I was nine years old.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

View attachment 519922
Don't hold your breath on FDA not approving this shit as they are complicit in getting and keeping it all going. And those pushing this shitball have no intentions of paying out for those injured either; they will insure everyone else but themselves pays the bill on all the damage they are doing.

Antivaxxers are a fascinating group. Many of them don’t believe their own bullshit. A lot of them are also in the closet vaccinated people who still spew their anivax crap online. I guess crying is what’s important to these weirdos. There should be case studies done on them.
I will likely get mine at the end of August. Just waiting for more data. I had COVID. I have the antibodies. I am not worried about the virus. I will do it because others feel safer around me if I do. Which is fine.

^^^ What if the vaccination only compromises the healthiness that a person is already in possession of? That is why I have no intention of getting a shot especially when the first shot that I have any memory of getting only broke me out in a really bad case of hives when I was nine years old.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Been trying to talk anyone out of getting vaccinated? That's part I can't understand. It's like advising a drunk to go ahead and drive because you think they have a good chance of making it home without killing themselves or someone else. The message coming from anyone making a choice not to get vaccinated should never be to vilify those who do.

Forum List

Back