I Pledge To Give President Pussy Grabber The Same Level of Hate & Disrespect Shown President Obama

I raise my Right Hand, and put my left hand on my copy of the U.S. Constitution and pledge the following.

I will give President Pussy Grabber the same level of distrust and disrespect given to President Obama.

I will give the Orange Haired, Cheeto Faced Facist Pussy Grabbing Ass Hat RePuBliKlan President the exact same level of hate, anger, disrespect that was heaped on upon President Obama.

Fuck der Trumpendiken and the Russian Dictator he loves.

I will fight his Antisemitism.

I will fight his Bigotry.

I will fight his Homophobia.

I will fight his Islamophobia.

I will fight his Misogyny.

I will fight his Racism.

You poor dumb single digit IQ race haters think you have won.

Nope. You were duped. You were played.

No wall will be built.

No mass deportations based on religion.

You bought a huge heaping portion of hot steamy shit and in the end will do what shit down, flow down hill and you will be covered in it.

Try to burn our Flag in front of me sometime....PLEASE.

Again, nobody wishes to go down into the trailer parks and witness the cultural and intellectual vacuum that elected Trump

I raise my Right Hand, and put my left hand on my copy of the U.S. Constitution and pledge the following.

I will give President Pussy Grabber the same level of distrust and disrespect given to President Obama.

I will give the Orange Haired, Cheeto Faced Facist Pussy Grabbing Ass Hat RePuBliKlan President the exact same level of hate, anger, disrespect that was heaped on upon President Obama.

I will fight his Racism.

No wall will be built.

You bought a huge heaping portion of hot steamy shit and in the end will do what shit down, flow down hill and you will be covered in it.

You got all the liberal talking points in, so bring it bitch!!!!!!

I will fight his Racism.

No wall will be built.

Try to burn our Flag in front of me sometime....PLEASE.

Again, nobody wishes to go down into the trailer parks and witness the cultural and intellectual vacuum that elected Trump
That's why you lost! And that's why you will continue to lose until the democrat base is a handful of old folks muttering at pigeons in the park.

I will fight his Racism.

No wall will be built.

Ignorance is best kept to oneself, I guess this display is so your prospective mates will know your failings.

We must never forget what happened - and how it happened.
That's right never forget you lost because of:

Russian hacking
James Comey
Iran hostages
Racism
Sexism
Homophobia
Necrophilia
Pedophilia
Arachnaphobia
Bay of Pigs
Slavery
Civil War
NAZIS
Mongols

Let me know if I missed something

I will fight his Racism.

No wall will be built.

I think you're one of the people Trump and America laughed at....

I pledge the following:

If Trump or his SOS does something like what happened at Benghazi I will expect him to be held accountable.

If Trump is found out to have started a "charity" with the sole reason to pay to play, I expect him to be held accountible.

If Trump or his SOS uses and unsecured sever and deletes requested emails, I expect him to be held accountible.

If Trump pardons a boat load of criminals I expect him to be held accountible.

If Trump opens the borders to even more low educated low skilled workers I will expect him to be held accountible.

If Trump launches a strike on a foreign ally country killing America citizens I expect him to be held accountable.

If Trump or his SOS interferes in another country's affairs leading to the biggest humanitarian crisis since WW2 then I expect him to be held accountible.

If Trump goes behind closed doors and makes a deal with drug companies so they will support his crappy legislation, I expect him to be held accountable.

I do not expect what we have seen for the last 8 years, but I think I might be expecting too much.

I will fight his Racism.

No wall will be built.

Great! And come the '18 elections the dimocrats will become even more irrelevant. Have at it, losers.

Give stupidity all you want to it is still stupidity. After about 16 or 20 years of conservative Presidents there will be no liberals able to vote. There will be no enemies living in the country, no welfare, no stealing medicare and social security money for layabout scum. NO politically correct protected groups. No employer allowed to fire someone for exercising their constitutionaly protected rights. No allowing protesters to riot, or impede and violate the rights of those they are protesting, OR to assault or harass them in any way. There will be civility, it will be respected , OR those violating it will face severe consequences.

I will fight his Racism.

No wall will be built.

Why should anyone believe you wouldn't give the same treatment to any other Republican?

Forum List

Back