I Pledge To Give President Pussy Grabber The Same Level of Hate & Disrespect Shown President Obama

I raise my Right Hand, and put my left hand on my copy of the U.S. Constitution and pledge the following.

I will give President Pussy Grabber the same level of distrust and disrespect given to President Obama.

I will give the Orange Haired, Cheeto Faced Facist Pussy Grabbing Ass Hat RePuBliKlan President the exact same level of hate, anger, disrespect that was heaped on upon President Obama.

Fuck der Trumpendiken and the Russian Dictator he loves.

I will fight his Antisemitism.

I will fight his Bigotry.

I will fight his Homophobia.

I will fight his Islamophobia.

I will fight his Misogyny.

I will fight his Racism.

You poor dumb single digit IQ race haters think you have won.

Nope. You were duped. You were played.

No wall will be built.

No mass deportations based on religion.

You bought a huge heaping portion of hot steamy shit and in the end will do what shit down, flow down hill and you will be covered in it.
I don't think Trump is homophobic. That would be Pence.

I raise my Right Hand, and put my left hand on my copy of the U.S. Constitution and pledge the following.

I will give President Pussy Grabber the same level of distrust and disrespect given to President Obama.

I will give the Orange Haired, Cheeto Faced Facist Pussy Grabbing Ass Hat RePuBliKlan President the exact same level of hate, anger, disrespect that was heaped on upon President Obama.

I will fight his Racism.

No wall will be built.

You bought a huge heaping portion of hot steamy shit and in the end will do what shit down, flow down hill and you will be covered in it.

Fair enough. Then you should have no legitimate basis against Conservatives who choose to show Obama the same level of respect that Liberals showed Bush when he left the White House in January 2009.

I will fight his Racism.

No wall will be built.

I don't think Trump is homophobic. That would be Pence.
And every single Muslim on earth....

I pledge to show all the RW'ers around here how it's done...

...tearing an incumbent president a new one, that is.

And it won't be lame shit like repeating 57 states ten thousand times. lol

I will fight his Racism.

No wall will be built.

Never give him credit for anything.

Blame him for everything that goes wrong anywhere on the planet.

If a government employee commits a wrong, start topics implying Trump ordered him to do it.

If When a domestic terror attack occurs, splash the blood on Trump's hands.

If When a terror attack occurs overseas, demand three hundred hearings to find out exactly where the Secretary of ExxonMobil was during the attack and what he was doing every damned second. Then blame him for the attack. Make up shit about a "stand down order".

When Trump or any member of his family goes on vacation, express deep moral outrage at the expense to taxpayers. Make up imaginary explosive figures for the cost.

[/S]

I will fight his Racism.

No wall will be built.

Yes we know that the far left is intolerant to anyone not part of the far left religion!

The far left was so respectful GWB and they ignore their own transgressions!

I will fight his Racism.

No wall will be built.

You lost. Deal with it.

I will fight his Racism.

No wall will be built.

Seek help.... you desperately need it.

Oh I guess I misread it. I thought you were talking about vice president Joe Biden. Unless you are talking about a cat, the term "pussy grabber" is demeaning to women but since the sissie left is at war with (genetic) woman anyway, disrespect for women is a way of life among liberals.

I will fight his Racism.

No wall will be built.

:anj_stfu:

akwfug.jpg

I will fight his Racism.

No wall will be built.

Yes we know that the far left is intolerant to anyone not part of the far left religion!

The far left was so respectful GWB and they ignore their own transgressions!

Remind us who on the left you are tolerant of?

Your previous answer to that question was so hilariously retarded it's worth seeing again.

I will fight his Racism.

No wall will be built.

You RACIST fuck.

I will fight his Racism.

No wall will be built.

Not many people could give a president the level of hate and disrespect I heaped on obastard, the first ho and the little drug addict picaninnies.

He didn't care a bit either.

Forum List

Back