I Pledge To Give President Pussy Grabber The Same Level of Hate & Disrespect Shown President Obama

I raise my Right Hand, and put my left hand on my copy of the U.S. Constitution and pledge the following.

I will give President Pussy Grabber the same level of distrust and disrespect given to President Obama.

I will give the Orange Haired, Cheeto Faced Facist Pussy Grabbing Ass Hat RePuBliKlan President the exact same level of hate, anger, disrespect that was heaped on upon President Obama.

Fuck der Trumpendiken and the Russian Dictator he loves.

I will fight his Antisemitism.

I will fight his Bigotry.

I will fight his Homophobia.

I will fight his Islamophobia.

I will fight his Misogyny.

I will fight his Racism.

You poor dumb single digit IQ race haters think you have won.

Nope. You were duped. You were played.

No wall will be built.

No mass deportations based on religion.

You bought a huge heaping portion of hot steamy shit and in the end will do what shit down, flow down hill and you will be covered in it.

Self-righteous proclamations to fight the crusade, it is the same bullshit platitudes and immature childish name calling we were all treated to for eight years under Bush. There is simply no comparison between the lack of class, decorum and civility that Bush received and Obama. Leftist hypocrite fuck-wits are too stupid to remember.

Fight misogyny and homophobia while embracing a religion that executes homosexuals and denies women any rights equal to men in their own MECCA. Fight racism by blocking voter ID laws because--in your own words--black people are too dumb and poor to get a state issued ID. Fight antisemitism by proclaiming Israel to by akin to Nazi Germany. Do it all while you denounce and insult and denigrate Christians.

You see, to be a leftist is to be able to hold all of these complete contradictory ideas in complete harmony. It's not that they are hypocrites--they are of course leftists are the very essence of hypocrisy--it is that the vast majority, and judging from the writing of this thread, are simply incapable of critical thinking. Trump bad. Cheetos, pussy grabbing...They can turn on a dime. Go from defending a man while being accused of multiple sexual assaults, has an affair with a young intern, lies under oath and becomes the first president to ever be disbarred--this fuck-wad that now is offended over a rich guy saying women are easy when you are rich and a celebrity.

Keep fight fuck-stick, cause no one is buying the narrative anymore.

Last edited:
President Pussygrabber lol.
Somebody might want to inform the OP that Hillary lost the election.
Merry Christmas!

We both heard the tape of him(Donald Trump) saying he likes to grab them by the pussy. Do you approve of that kind of talk?

Fuck you. God you are such a fucking idiot. How pious thou art!? You were fine with defending Clinton from rape accusations, taking advantage of a young intern, committing perjury, looking right into the camera and lie repeatedly--the Democrats told us all it was just oral sex. Now they are all outraged by an offhand crude comment--FUCK YOU!!!

The funny thing is--there isn't anything these liberal trolls can say or do that can stop this ear-to-ear smile on my face. Supreme Court solid conservative majority for a generation. All of Trump's cabinet picks, RUBBER STAMPED baby!! Thank you Harry Reid, you stupid dumb mother fucker. The Democrat party was so arrogant they changed the Senate rules. Trump can nominate anyone he fucking wants and there is not a god damned thing the Democrats can do. The democrats have neutered themselves--they don't have any national influence at all. The least number of governorships and state legislatures since the 50's. They have no leadership. Here's the best part, they don't have fucking clue how it happened!!! They are going to double down!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!

Honestly, I was only 12 when Clinton was impeached. How could I?

Oh, I guess your youth somewhat explains your fucking stupidity. Read a god damned book, get some perspective, and shut the fuck up.

Oh, I guess your youth somewhat explains your fucking stupidity. Read a god damned book, get some perspective, and shut the fuck up.

I am sorry your life has been so bad that you're this full of hatred. I'll pray for you this christmas.

I am sorry your life has been so bad that you're this full of hatred. I'll pray for you this christmas.

You see, perspective. Just because I don't have any tolerance for stupid people, because I am an adult and feel free to let a few curse words accentuate a point, because I have it up to my eye balls with fucking idiots shoving their opinions down my throat in academia--that doesn't mean I am full of hatred--that I am not sitting in my living room unable to sleep after stacking toys up in a pyramid for my son, drank plenty of scotch and fucked my wife from behind in the kitchen. Life perspective would teach you that.

I pray you don't remain such a dumb shit.

Merry Christmas!

We both heard the tape of him(Donald Trump) saying he likes to grab them by the pussy. Do you approve of that kind of talk?

So, Clinton a married was okay for getting a blow job from an intern in the Oval Office, making unwanted advances on Paula Jones, having an extramarital affair with Jennifer Flowers but now you are offended for a guy going on the Howard Stern, the biggest shock jock in world history, saying he likes to grab pussy?

You are a stupid, stupid, racist.

I raise my Right Hand, and put my left hand on my copy of the U.S. Constitution and pledge the following.

I will give President Pussy Grabber the same level of distrust and disrespect given to President Obama.

I will give the Orange Haired, Cheeto Faced Facist Pussy Grabbing Ass Hat RePuBliKlan President the exact same level of hate, anger, disrespect that was heaped on upon President Obama.

I will fight his Racism.

No wall will be built.

You bought a huge heaping portion of hot steamy shit and in the end will do what shit down, flow down hill and you will be covered in it.
It's too bad gays, Muslims, blacks, women and young people weren't smart enough to vote or they voted for trump.

I don't fault trump. I don't blame the salesperson for convincing people to buy their shitty product. Buyer beware. And it's not like we werent warned who this guy was. All these groups you worry about need to worry about themselves

I will fight his Racism.

No wall will be built.

You just reaffirmed how liberalism is a mental disease.
You guys were treasonists in 2009

I will fight his Racism.

No wall will be built.

It's also obvious you're a pussy whipped bitch... lol

I don't fault trump. I don't blame the salesperson for convincing people to buy their shitty product. Buyer beware. And it's not like we werent warned who this guy was. All these groups you worry about need to worry about themselves
Gosh, thanks for the warning. It means a lot. I too shall live in fear and hide under my bed for four years.

Merry Christmas!

When he says it in a campaign speech, then we might be concerned. Otherwise, I'm sure all you douche bag left wingers have said fair worse things when you thought no one was listening.

I will fight his Racism.

No wall will be built.

Of course you would. Just like you'd treat any other Republican who dared defeat Hildabeast. No difference if Ted or Jeb had one.

By no means was I an ardent supporter of the Donald, however, you have to admit the character assassination and smear campaign launched by the media and left was unprecedented. Never before have I witnessed such a vitriol onslaught.
Are you still surprised and puzzled as to why our best and brightest stay away from the political arena? America receives nothing more nor less then it deserves.

They did all of that simply by reporting what he's said.
Who are him say it?

By no means was I an ardent supporter of the Donald, however, you have to admit the character assassination and smear campaign launched by the media and left was unprecedented. Never before have I witnessed such a vitriol onslaught.
Are you still surprised and puzzled as to why our best and brightest stay away from the political arena? America receives nothing more nor less then it deserves.

They did all of that simply by reporting what he's said.
Who are him say it?
They did a lot more than report what he said, you fucking low-life douche bag.

I will fight his Racism.

No wall will be built.

Good for you.
Just hope that Trump's IRS, Justice Dept., and Homeland security don't deal with political enemies the ways Obama's did.

You say pussy grabber like it's a 'bad' thing. What, are ya a Safe Spacer Snowflake or somethin? Go Trump! :banana:

Forum List

Back