I Pledge To Give President Pussy Grabber The Same Level of Hate & Disrespect Shown President Obama

What's matter all Klansmen? All your hate for President Obama is only going to returned on to the Mouth Breathing, Knuckle Dragging, Cheeto Faced Fuck Wad you put in the White House. All that hate you heaped on minorities is going to back at you in amounts that have you shitting in your little Tightie Whitey's.

der Trumpendiken will not last very long. He is not used working for a living. Nor will he accept being told no a lot. He is shit for brains white boy....and is saying a lot about shit for brains white boys.

I raise my Right Hand, and put my left hand on my copy of the U.S. Constitution and pledge the following.

I will give President Pussy Grabber the same level of distrust and disrespect given to President Obama.

I will give the Orange Haired, Cheeto Faced Facist Pussy Grabbing Ass Hat RePuBliKlan President the exact same level of hate, anger, disrespect that was heaped on upon President Obama.

Fuck der Trumpendiken and the Russian Dictator he loves.

I will fight his Antisemitism.

I will fight his Bigotry.

I will fight his Homophobia.

I will fight his Islamophobia.

I will fight his Misogyny.

I will fight his Racism.

You poor dumb single digit IQ race haters think you have won.

Nope. You were duped. You were played.

No wall will be built.

No mass deportations based on religion.

You bought a huge heaping portion of hot steamy shit and in the end will do what shit down, flow down hill and you will be covered in it.
No.

Look, I voted against Mr. Trump. And I do plan to stand up to him on any issue where I think he goes too far. But respect the damn office. Respect the institution.

I ain't gotta and I ain't gonna respect anyone or anything that I do not want to.

Fuck Trump that draft dodging piece of dog shit.

I raise my Right Hand, and put my left hand on my copy of the U.S. Constitution and pledge the following.

I will give President Pussy Grabber the same level of distrust and disrespect given to President Obama.

I will give the Orange Haired, Cheeto Faced Facist Pussy Grabbing Ass Hat RePuBliKlan President the exact same level of hate, anger, disrespect that was heaped on upon President Obama.

I will fight his Racism.

No wall will be built.

You bought a huge heaping portion of hot steamy shit and in the end will do what shit down, flow down hill and you will be covered in it.
No.

Look, I voted against Mr. Trump. And I do plan to stand up to him on any issue where I think he goes too far. But respect the damn office. Respect the institution.
Or you could leave the country, if you really think it's THAT bad, and messed up. I hear the Canadian Emigration site is back up... What ever you do, or not do, at least have the courage of your convictions and ACT. Shouting one down, or calling names does not make you the winner in a debate, it makes you a fool.

Because unlike Trumpenfuker, I fought for my country once and I will fight for my country again.

I will not leave my country, I will fight for my country.

Fuck Trump and his butt fucking Communist Buddy Putin.

I will fight his Racism.

No wall will be built.

How, specifically, are you going to fight? What is your plan of action?

I will fight his Racism.

No wall will be built.

Yes, absolutely agree 100% with everything you said.

These poor misguided neanderthals below will regret their vote for Trump. OH, SORRY! Different year, different country.

happy-crowd-sieg-heiling-ah1.jpg
Oh, how intimidating! You are too stupid to realize your childish behavior is what turns people off. I voted for Trump mostly because I miss the juvenile anti-Bush years. A foaming at the mouth liberal is a beautiful sight to behold.

Bravo's plan seems FOOLPROOF.....but maybe he should have campaigned for Hillary and made sure she won, rather than crying like a bitch after the election is over.

Seem a bit cuntish.

I will fight his Racism.

No wall will be built.

I bet you're glad you got that addadicktome. President Trump won't bother you.

I will fight his Racism.

No wall will be built.

No.

Or you could leave the country, if you really think it's THAT bad, and messed up. I hear the Canadian Emigration site is back up... What ever you do, or not do, at least have the courage of your convictions and ACT. Shouting one down, or calling names does not make you the winner in a debate, it makes you a fool.

Because unlike Trumpenfuker, I fought for my country once and I will fight for my country again.

I will not leave my country, I will fight for my country.

Fuck Trump and his butt fucking Communist Buddy Putin.
Your own bigotry and hatred has delegitimized your statements. You claim that Trump is a bigot, among other things, and in doing so, you expose your own bigotry and unfettered hatred.

I Pledge To Give President Pussy Grabber The Same Level of Hate & Disrespect Shown President Obama

Sorry, but you liberal political terrorists have already seditiously and treasonously already surpassed that level.

"I Pledge To Give President Pussy Grabber The Same Level of Hate & Disrespect Shown President Obama"

Hey, 2 wrongs don't make it right!
:)

I will fight his Racism.

No wall will be built.

You dick grabbers need to keep quiet.

Sorry, but you liberal political terrorists have already seditiously and treasonously already surpassed that level.
Payback is coming.

I will fight his Racism.

No wall will be built.

mass deportations for all liberals

It's just another step to breakup. Neither side is ever going to accept governance by the other again. It would be no difference if hilly had won. Thie country is breaking up. This is what it looks like.

We really need to step it up and have real opposition of citizen against citizen in the streets.

What's matter all Klansmen? All your hate for President Obama is only going to returned on to the Mouth Breathing, Knuckle Dragging, Cheeto Faced Fuck Wad you put in the White House. All that hate you heaped on minorities is going to back at you in amounts that have you shitting in your little Tightie Whitey's.

der Trumpendiken will not last very long. He is not used working for a living. Nor will he accept being told no a lot. He is shit for brains white boy....and is saying a lot about shit for brains white boys.
If we could just magnify this and broadcast it. The public needs to take up arms against one another. If not guns, then baseball bats wrapped with barbed wire. Anything. The next time a freeway is blocked, heavy equipment can move the bodies. Snowplows should work.

I will fight his Racism.

No wall will be built.

Awesome... have fun ya fucking racist loon.

Awesome indeed. Good Lord what a loon. Guess he voted for Hillary. LOL

Forum List

Back