I Pledge To Give President Pussy Grabber The Same Level of Hate & Disrespect Shown President Obama

By no means was I an ardent supporter of the Donald, however, you have to admit the character assassination and smear campaign launched by the media and left was unprecedented. Never before have I witnessed such a vitriol onslaught.
Are you still surprised and puzzled as to why our best and brightest stay away from the political arena? America receives nothing more nor less then it deserves.

I raise my Right Hand, and put my left hand on my copy of the U.S. Constitution and pledge the following.

I will give President Pussy Grabber the same level of distrust and disrespect given to President Obama.

I will give the Orange Haired, Cheeto Faced Facist Pussy Grabbing Ass Hat RePuBliKlan President the exact same level of hate, anger, disrespect that was heaped on upon President Obama.

Fuck der Trumpendiken and the Russian Dictator he loves.

I will fight his Antisemitism.

I will fight his Bigotry.

I will fight his Homophobia.

I will fight his Islamophobia.

I will fight his Misogyny.

I will fight his Racism.

You poor dumb single digit IQ race haters think you have won.

Nope. You were duped. You were played.

No wall will be built.

No mass deportations based on religion.

You bought a huge heaping portion of hot steamy shit and in the end will do what shit down, flow down hill and you will be covered in it.

Awesome... have fun ya fucking racist loon.

Its funny when racist call others racist....Like when Donald calls others "The Elite" too funny

I raise my Right Hand, and put my left hand on my copy of the U.S. Constitution and pledge the following.

I will give President Pussy Grabber the same level of distrust and disrespect given to President Obama.

I will give the Orange Haired, Cheeto Faced Facist Pussy Grabbing Ass Hat RePuBliKlan President the exact same level of hate, anger, disrespect that was heaped on upon President Obama.

I will fight his Racism.

No wall will be built.

You bought a huge heaping portion of hot steamy shit and in the end will do what shit down, flow down hill and you will be covered in it.

Yes, absolutely agree 100% with everything you said.

These poor misguided neanderthals below will regret their vote for Trump. OH, SORRY! Different year, different country.

happy-crowd-sieg-heiling-ah1.jpg

I will fight his Racism.

No wall will be built.

Its funny when racist call others racist....Like when Donald calls others "The Elite" too funny

I just saw on Facebook where a friend of mine said he hoped the election of Trump would rally American women to take back their voice and kick ass.
So some moronic woman posted that we already have those women, because 63% of white women voted for Trump. And I bet she doesn't realize she's a racist.

I will fight his Racism.

No wall will be built.

You just reaffirmed how liberalism is a mental disease.

You continue to reaffirm that the Republican party is terminally ill.

I will fight his Racism.

No wall will be built.

I just saw on Facebook where a friend of mine said he hoped the election of Trump would rally American women to take back their voice and kick ass.
So some moronic woman posted that we already have those women, because 63% of white women voted for Trump. And I bet she doesn't realize she's a racist.
I don't see how she is a racist. What tells you she is? Surely it's not just because of her stance on Trump... If that alone makes one a racist, then I guess every Dem that supported Hillary, instead of Obama in '08, is a racist....

Here's where I will be in January. The day after Fuckface von ClownStick is inaugurated.

14991136_10101534432182797_928350717335137287_o.jpg
Make sure to pack out your trash and feces when you leave. Last time you lefties showed up you left the mess for someone else to clean up.

By no means was I an ardent supporter of the Donald, however, you have to admit the character assassination and smear campaign launched by the media and left was unprecedented. Never before have I witnessed such a vitriol onslaught.
Are you still surprised and puzzled as to why our best and brightest stay away from the political arena? America receives nothing more nor less then it deserves.

You DO remember why the media turned so vehemently against Trump, right?

This NYT reporter is well known within the print media:

hqdefault.jpg

And then of course there was this hissy fit when the press did their job and investigated the $5.6M he supposedly raised for veterans:

Someone calls your profession sleazy and a bunch of liars, you might get your jockey strap in a wad, too.

Last edited:
Here's where I will be in January. The day after Fuckface von ClownStick is inaugurated.

Make sure to pack out your trash and feces when you leave. Last time you lefties showed up you left the mess for someone else to clean up.

You obviously have never attended a protest or march on the National Mall. For security reasons they don't allow trash containers within the permitted area or the adjacent avenues because fuck-ups like you get scared and defecate on the grass and then try to hide bombs inside the trash cans, white trash.

You obviously have never attended a protest or march on the National Mall. For security reasons they don't allow trash containers within the permitted area or the adjacent avenues because fuck-ups like you get scared and defecate on the grass and then try to hide bombs inside the trash cans, white trash.
Who said anything about trash containers. They said take your trash WITH YOU when you leave. Not place it into a trash container on the mall.

I will fight his Racism.

No wall will be built.

No.

Look, I voted against Mr. Trump. And I do plan to stand up to him on any issue where I think he goes too far. But respect the damn office. Respect the institution.

I will fight his Racism.

No wall will be built.

No.

Look, I voted against Mr. Trump. And I do plan to stand up to him on any issue where I think he goes too far. But respect the damn office. Respect the institution.
Or you could leave the country, if you really think it's THAT bad, and messed up. I hear the Canadian Emigration site is back up... What ever you do, or not do, at least have the courage of your convictions and ACT. Shouting one down, or calling names does not make you the winner in a debate, it makes you a fool.

I will fight his Racism.

No wall will be built.

You go girl.

Forum List

Back