I never though I'd see a Supreme Court Justice be so misinformed.

The_Lyrical_Miracle

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2021
During oral arguments about the COVID mandates, Obama-appointee Sonia Sodomayor (easily the most radical justice on the bench IMO) said

“We have over 100,000 children, which we’ve never had before, in serious condition, and many on ventilators”

Leftist politifact even smacked her down, saying:

At the time she made this comment, federal data showed that fewer than 5,000 coronavirus-positive children were in the hospital.

So, how can our SCOTUS members be interpreting law when being so misinformed? Is it okay to have such uninformed people interpreting our laws? Like.. WTF???

During oral arguments about the COVID mandates, Obama-appointee Sonia Sodomayor (easily the most radical justice on the bench IMO) said

“We have over 100,000 children, which we’ve never had before, in serious condition, and many on ventilators”

At the time she made this comment, federal data showed that fewer than 5,000 coronavirus-positiv e children were in the hospital.

So, how can our SCOTUS members be interpreting law when being so misinformed? Is it okay to have such uninformed people interpreting our laws? Like.. WTF???
"The Wise Latina" as she referred to herself, would be wise to not say things. Every time she does, something stupid comes out. Kind of like our VEEP Horseface Harris.

I believe it was intentional.
I mean, I have to agree. She can't be that stupid, right?

Much like Harris' line about how Jan 6th is like Pearl Harbor and 9-11. She HAS to know she's doing it in order to gaslight and smear her political opposition. She simply CANNOT believe what she's saying... you'd have to be handicapped to think that.

At the time she made this comment, federal data showed that fewer than 5,000 coronavirus-positive children were in the hospital.

IMPEACH HER!

LOL

As if you're qualified to make that judgment

It's not o.k.
Who can Americans trust. The former president said that Covid would go away 40 times!

As well, Trump said nobody would be hurt by Covid! This likely has something to do with his followers still claiming that Covid is a fake virus.

It's not o.k.
Who can Americans trust. The former president said that Covid would go away 40 times!

As well, Trump said nobody would be hurt by Covid! This likely has something to do with his followers still claiming that Covid is a fake virus.

Trump was wrong in his braggard claims.

But then again, he was listening to the Anthony Fauci who at the time who were saying the same thing, as were all prominent Democrats. So, you can't single out Trump, everyone was wrong about the virus.

Obviously you have a hang-up on Trump, most leftists do. Since you're talking to me, let me just tell you that while I voted for Trump, I, like most Trump voters, see flaws in him, and can name many ways he could have been better. Your "You think Trump is God" narrative has no power here.

You will have to excuse her. She couldn't even be bothered to show up for the oral arguments and phoned it in from her office which is just down the hall. She was watching CNN or PMSNBC at the time, and likely just repeated what she was told.

You will have to excuse her. She couldn't even be bothered to show up for the oral arguments and phoned it in from her office which is just down the hall. She was watching CNN or PMSNBC at the time, and likely just repeated what she was told.
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she skipped doing true homework and just heard something on CNN.. and used that to influence her decision on American law.

It's not o.k.

As Hossfly has said so many times, "The fat lady hasn't sung yet."

Do you not see the difference between what she said and what the actual numbers are?

Isn't it bad for people to be making major decisions when they are off in their numbers by approx 2,000%?

Here are the numbers.

The Trump cult took 66 cases to various courts re election fraud.

They lost 65 of them.

Are you going to admit that there was no election fraud and Biden is the legitimately elected President?

They aren't misinformed, they are lying demoscum traitors.

Here are the numbers.

The Trump cult took 66 cases to various courts re election fraud.

They lost 65 of them.

Are you going to admit that there was no election fraud and Biden is the legitimately elected President?
WTF?

You have the wrong thread dude. You must be absolutely obsessed with Donald Trump to rage-type something like that when I'm talking about Sotomayor and her wrong facts.

Forum List

Back