Lawsuit filed to get the gun used by Michael Byrd to murder Ashli Babbitt

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I wonder if this is the same 40 caliber Glock 22 the murderer negligently left on the toilet of the Capitol bathroom that time? The murderer should have been immediately removed from duty for doing something that stupid.

EXCLUSIVE: This is a photo of the gun used by Lt. Michael Byrd (US Capitol Police) to kill Ashli Babbitt on January 6. @JudicialWatch filed a lawsuit to get this and other info which raise significant questions about the circumstances of this homicide. Judicial Watch: DC Police Release New Audio, Video, and Photos from Investigation of U.S. Capitol Police Killing of Ashli Babbitt - Judicial Watch pic.twitter.com/0CcYHKI4th
Tom Fitton
Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) January 7, 2022

1641684896736.png

I wonder if this is the same 40 caliber Glock 22 the murderer negligently left on the toilet of the Capitol bathroom that time? The murderer should have been immediately removed from duty for doing something that stupid.

View attachment 585482

He deserves the exact same treatment that was given to Derek Chauvin and the lady cop in OK that accidentally killed the motorist instead of tasing him. At least these two LE officers didn't summarily execute a trespasser.

At least these two LE officers didn't summarily execute a trespasser.
Yup, babbitt was just a trespasser until she tried to enter, with MULTIPLE warnings, the restricted zone.

She had apparently ZERO reason to enter this restricted zone, but she made a deadly choice, to enter anyway. Why? What was her intent?

Armed, Unarmed, Man, Woman, Person, TV or Camera.

She was breaking the law.

Yup, babbitt was just a trespasser until she tried to enter, with MULTIPLE warnings, the restricted zone.

She had apparently ZERO reason to enter this restricted zone, but she made a deadly choice, to enter anyway. Why? What was her intent?

Fail. Liberals are always the first to exclaim (and correctly IMO) NO EMINENT THREAT TO THE OFFICER in cases against police officers shooting perps. But now all of a sudden you flipped the script. Why is that?

Follow the instructions of the officer and you don't get shot. I'm certain this stupid entitled woman would say the same thing. She died of terminal hypocrisy. She did not feel bound by the same laws she would hold others to at the cost of their lives.

I can't even imagine what they want with the firearm unless it's a pretext or part thereof that will give them sort of additional standing?

Does anyone remember when the US Federalis ordered a billion rounds of 40 caliber pistol ammunition?
Anyone still doubt what is was purchased for?

dos

I'm just glad this guy isn't being urged to run for Congress or even the presidency...

Don't recall him being invited to speak at any Democratic fund raising events......

It's almost like only Conservatives are the ones who treat cops who killed unarmed people as being heroes....especially when those unarmed people are 1. -- not Conservative...2--- Not white....and 3-- Not among thousands of people storming the Capitol yelling hang Mike Pence in an attempt to prevent an election from being certified

Trespassing is not a capitol crime.

I'm just glad this guy isn't being urged to run for Congress or even the presidency...

Don't recall him being invited to speak at any Democratic fund raising events......

It's almost like only Conservatives are the ones who treat cops who killed unarmed people as being heroes....especially when those unarmed people are 1. -- not Conservative...2--- Not white....and 3-- Not among thousands of people storming the Capitol yelling hang Mike Pence in an attempt to prevent an election from being certified
Maybe you should examine the reciprocal of your argument while looking in the mirror, hypocrite.

View attachment 585482

Hmm. Hollow Point rounds. Looks like someone was looking to kill with maximum damage inflicted.

Maybe you should examine the reciprocal of your argument while looking in the mirror, hypocrite.
I have....which is why I said what I said...

Care to tell me where any prominent Democrats are treating this guy as a celebrity??

Is there some campaign to get this guy to run for office??

As I said.....Conservatives are the ones who revel and glorify depravity.....and if Ashli Babbitt was named Nadia Muhummad -- and Nadia was among 1000's of other Muslims Americans storming the Capitol...yo bitch ass would have not only treated the cop who killed her as a hero -- you would be pissed that they didn't kill more of them....

No evidence is needed. She was carrying out a violent act against the US congress and killing her to stop her was completely justifiable homicide by police officer.

There could be an effort on to procure the weapon as a collector's item. Gun collectors would see it as a very hot item to have in their collection.

Hopefully he will be charged for murder by and by once the dems are out of power. There is no statute of limitations on murder in DC.

And no, the whole "we investigated ourselves and found nothing wrong" thing does not square with the evidence either.

I hope Byrd has had a lot of sleepless nights pondering on what he did to a unarmed woman and even more sleepless nights ahead as he ponders his potential future behind bars for the rest of his miserable life.

Hopefully he will be charged for murder by and by once the dems are out of power. There is no statute of limitations on murder in DC.

And no, the whole "we investigated ourselves and found nothing wrong" thing does not square with the evidence either.

I hope Byrd has had a lot of sleepless nights pondering on what he did to a unarmed woman and even more sleepless nights ahead as he ponders his potential future behind bars for the rest of his miserable life.
Remember when you folks tried to claim that the people who hunted down and killed Ahmad Arbery were partly justified because of the belief Ahmad "illegally" entered a building??

And Ahmad wasn't even trying to disrupt Congress or trying to intimidate the VP to not certify a national election....imagine if he was tho....you would have to pull a complete 180

But really...the privilege, entitlement and audacity one must have to storm the Capitol and be miffed at the fact that they were not treated as heroes by law enforcement

View attachment 585482

BLM Byrd was intent on killing a white person. If not her, he still would have executed some white person.

Forum List

Back