I never though I'd see a Supreme Court Justice be so misinformed.

Until you prove otherwise, it was not a lie. I posted documentation as to the hospitalization rates of children, that puts us at 35,000 hospitalized, and if one out of three serious cases ends up in the hospital, then Sotomayer's [sic] numbers are spot on.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Sotomayor's claim was so far from known reality that it certainly qualifies as an extraordinary claim.

Anyone claiming that it was anything other than a flat-out lie is the one who is obligated to prove it.

During oral arguments about the COVID mandates, Obama-appointee Sonia Sodomayor (easily the most radical justice on the bench IMO) said

“We have over 100,000 children, which we’ve never had before, in serious condition, and many on ventilators”

Leftist politifact even smacked her down, saying:

At the time she made this comment, federal data showed that fewer than 5,000 coronavirus-positive children were in the hospital.

So, how can our SCOTUS members be interpreting law when being so misinformed? Is it okay to have such uninformed people interpreting our laws? Like.. WTF???
Makes you want to be more careful who you vote for president, doesn't it?

During oral arguments about the COVID mandates, Obama-appointee Sonia Sodomayor (easily the most radical justice on the bench IMO) said

“We have over 100,000 children, which we’ve never had before, in serious condition, and many on ventilators”

At the time she made this comment, federal data showed that fewer than 5,000 coronavirus-positive children were in the hospital.

So, how can our SCOTUS members be interpreting law when being so misinformed? Is it okay to have such uninformed people interpreting our laws? Like.. WTF???

Hell, you got to see two misinformed Supreme Court Justices:

"We have flu vaccines. Flu kills—I believe—hundreds of thousands of people every year," the conservative justice said in an incorrect assertion. "How do we regulate that?" he asked...

In reality, the flu kills, at most, tens of thousands each year—not hundreds of thousands. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the flu kills between 12,000 and 52,000 Americans annually...

In other words....

1641693508082.png

Hell, you got to see two misinformed Supreme Court Justices:

"We have flu vaccines. Flu kills—I believe—hundreds of thousands of people every year," the conservative justice said in an incorrect assertion. "How do we regulate that?" he asked...

In reality, the flu kills, at most, tens of thousands each year—not hundreds of thousands. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the flu kills between 12,000 and 52,000 Americans annually...
Let's compare, since you got triggered by me pointing out a leftist SCOTUS judge....

1. Sodomayer is off by 2,000%
2. Gorsich is off by at the least under 100% or at the most 800%

So, if you have 2 justices, one off by FAR more than the other, my question is, why are you focusing on the one that was off by less? The only reason could be is that you're a partisan hack who has to deflect attack on your preferred SCOTOUS judge's incorrect statements.

Not to mention, Gorshich even threw out an olive branch by saying "i belive", which is an ounce of humility which Sotomayer would never give.

Why are you supporting her abrasive lying?

Let's compare, since you got triggered by me pointing out a leftist SCOTUS judge....

1. Sodomayer is off by 2,000%
2. Gorsich is off by at the least under 100% or at the most 800%

So, if you have 2 justices, one off by FAR more than the other, my question is, why are you focusing on the one that was off by less? The only reason could be is that you're a partisan hack who has to deflect attack on your preferred SCOTOUS judge's incorrect statements.

Not to mention, Gorshich even threw out an olive branch by saying "i belive", which is an ounce of humility which Sotomayer would never give.

Why are you supporting her abrasive lying?

:lmao:

I am neither triggered nor supporting anyone's lying. I was simply pointing out that she's not the only Justice who is misinformed, a fact that seems to have "triggered" you. As for your percentages, that's a fucking joke. Wrong is wrong, you're an idiot if you think there are degrees to being wrong.

Oh and, I don't give one rhinoceros shit for Sotomayor, despite your assumptions.

:lmao:

I am neither triggered nor supporting anyone's lying. I was simply pointing out that she's not the only Justice who is misinformed, a fact that seems to have "triggered" you. As for your percentages, that's a fucking joke. Wrong is wrong, you're an idiot if you think there are degrees to being wrong.

Oh and, I don't give one rhinoceros shit for Sotomayor, despite your assumptions.
Wow, so let me get this straight:

According the gov't data, 457 white people and 214 black people were killed by police, for whatever reason, in 2020.

So if I said "458 white people and 213 black people were killed by police in 2020"... that would be the same as Sonia Sotomayor saying "5 white people and 2,546 black people were killed by police in 2020"...

Those are the same to you?

Look, this is how it works. You make a claim, like Sodomayor's numbers are wrong, and then you post a reputable source that shows she is wrong. There are 73 million children in the United States and the hospitalization rate for Covid among that population has just surpassed 50 per 100,000. That tells me at least 35,000 children have been hospitalized due to Covid, and that is in the last few weeks.

You see how that works? But it is lame as hell to make a claim without providing some kind of "proof" to that claim. I remember back in the stone ages, my first year on the debate team. I was matched up with a badass senior who had been trained by a top tier, lear jet flying, private school, nationally ranked debater. Some girl stood up and said, "she heard on the radio" about all the illegal aliens coming across the border. My partner, in rebuttal, stated he heard on the radio they all went back home., I thought the judges were going to fall out of their seats from laughing so hard. You are that girl--document your accusation or STFU.
So you are presenting statistics that are 35% of Sotomayor's as fact to justify her lies? And you fail to see the irony. You morons get more comical every day--go back and eat your dry aged hamburger.

Look. We are talking Soto? All bets off.

Forum List

Back