I never though I'd see a Supreme Court Justice be so misinformed.

During oral arguments about the COVID mandates, Obama-appointee Sonia Sodomayor [sic] (easily the most radical justice on the bench IMO) said

“We have over 100,000 children, which we’ve never had before, in serious condition, and many on ventilators”

Leftist politifact even smacked her down, saying:

At the time she made this comment, federal data showed that fewer than 5,000 coronavirus-positive children were in the hospital.

So, how can our SCOTUS members be interpreting law when being so misinformed? Is it okay to have such uninformed people interpreting our laws? Like.. WTF???

There is more about this that is deeply disturbing, that what I have noticed anyone else pointing out.

The members of the Supreme Court are supposed to try to be relatively unbiassed, to look at each case, look at the evidence, and make a fair determination as to how the law, as written, applies to that case.

Here, we have a Justice who, without even having heard the evidence, is arguing for one side of the case. She's already made up her mind. Instead of listening to the case, and making any attempt to com to a fair judgement, she is arguing for one side.

And this is compounded by the fact that the arguments that she is making, for the side that she has already decided to take, consist of rather blatant falsehoods. She is either spectacularly ignorant, or else willfully dishonest, or both. If she had any sense of ethics or honor, she would recuse herself from this case, for she has proven herself completely unqualified to judge it.

During oral arguments about the COVID mandates, Obama-appointee Sonia Sodomayor (easily the most radical justice on the bench IMO) said

“We have over 100,000 children, which we’ve never had before, in serious condition, and many on ventilators”

At the time she made this comment, federal data showed that fewer than 5,000 coronavirus-positive children were in the hospital.

So, how can our SCOTUS members be interpreting law when being so misinformed? Is it okay to have such uninformed people interpreting our laws? Like.. WTF???
Look, this is how it works. You make a claim, like Sodomayor's numbers are wrong, and then you post a reputable source that shows she is wrong. There are 73 million children in the United States and the hospitalization rate for Covid among that population has just surpassed 50 per 100,000. That tells me at least 35,000 children have been hospitalized due to Covid, and that is in the last few weeks.

You see how that works? But it is lame as hell to make a claim without providing some kind of "proof" to that claim. I remember back in the stone ages, my first year on the debate team. I was matched up with a badass senior who had been trained by a top tier, lear jet flying, private school, nationally ranked debater. Some girl stood up and said, "she heard on the radio" about all the illegal aliens coming across the border. My partner, in rebuttal, stated he heard on the radio they all went back home., I thought the judges were going to fall out of their seats from laughing so hard. You are that girl--document your accusation or STFU.

During oral arguments about the COVID mandates, Obama-appointee Sonia Sodomayor (easily the most radical justice on the bench IMO) said

The Wise Latina doesn't understand her own job.

The Supreme Court is supposed to be ruling on the lawfulness and constitutionality of Brandon's orders. Not whether they are a "good idea" or not.

They can be theoretically a tremendous idea, but still not allowed by the separation of powers.

They can also theoretically be a piss poor idea- but perfectly legal as per the President's powers.

It's not o.k.
Who can Americans trust. The former president said that Covid would go away 40 times!

As well, Trump said nobody would be hurt by Covid! This likely has something to do with his followers still claiming that Covid is a fake virus.

You just can't quit him.

When you hire someone for their skin color and vagina this is what you get.

A couple of her former legal aids claims she is dumb as a post. Diversity hire pure and simple. Again, the lazy-assed Halfrican just dialed something in.

He just wanted a rubber stamp for leftoid policies along with claiming the first Latina. Nothing she or the other leftoid Justices do will negatively impact Øbama or the elites who picked him from the rubble.

Look, this is how it works. You make a claim, like Sodomayor's [sic] numbers are wrong, and then you post a reputable source that shows she is wrong.

When someone tells a lie that is that spectacularly wrong, there is no burden on anyone to prove that it is a lie.

The only obligation is to call the lie out for what it is, to call the liar out for what she is, and to heap scorn and ridicule on the liar, and on any fools such as yourself who defend the lie or the liar.

When you hire someone for their skin color and vagina this is what you get.

See also: Vice President Kamala “The Whore” Harris

Of course, in Sotomayor's case, it is relevant that she was chosen for that position by a President who, himself, was elected entirely for his skin color, without any regard whatsoever for his abilities or qualifications for the job, or lack thereof.

Obama, Sotomayor, The Whore — All examples of what you get when you hire someone for their minority status, who are otherwise completely unqualified for the job.

When someone tells a lie that is that spectacularly wrong, there is no burden on anyone to prove that it is a lie.

The only obligation is to call the lie out for what it is, to call the liar out for what she is, and to heap scorn and ridicule on the liar, and on any fools such as yourself who defend the lie or the liar.
Until you prove otherwise, it was not a lie. I posted documentation as to the hospitalization rates of children, that puts us at 35,000 hospitalized, and if one out of three serious cases ends up in the hospital, then Sotomayer's numbers are spot on.

Nation's Fate Now In The Hands Of 8 Dummies And Clarence Thomas. (Babylon Bee)

Thanks God for Clarence Thomas!:up:

1641692121497.png

Forum List

Back