Zone1 I need to clarify my views on the Novus Ordo sect v the Sedevacantist (both claim to be Catholic)

Saying it doesn't make it true. Popes can be wrong. It doesn't make them invalid.
I think that's a modified belief that Popes can be wrong. I think the more correct rhetoric is saying that the Pope can be wrongly interpreted.

Or would you prefer, wrongly represented?

Or would you be sticking with a Pope being valid and wrong, together at the same time?

Or do we have to revisit allegory, rhetoric, and embellishment again?

Did you even read the OP?

Or do you just insist on attacking people... what? to release your personal frustrations... like when the spouse doesn't 'act right' and you "can't" take it out on that person so you go to the internet?
Yes and I disagree that the Vatican is NOT the true Catholic religion. I've heard you say this all before. Many times. You've created countless OP's which are all the same damn thing. The forum is littered with YOUR threads on the EXACT SAME SUBJECT.

So, yeah, I read the OP.

You should talk to a mod. OP's are subject to questions of motive and bias. It comes with the territory.
I don't need anybody's advice on what constitutes a 'personal attack'. And I don't need or have asked a moderator to react to yours.

They aren't two different paths per se. They are opposite sides of the same coin. There are no differences of opinions about problems (the coin). Differences are about the solutions (two sides of the coin) to the problems. The beauty of God's world is that we are free to pursue wrong things but since error can't stand eventually we discover the truth. Diversity of thought is critical to that process. It's OK to have different opinions. It's how one goes about discussing the different opinions that matters.
I would bet money the unborn do not want the "diversity of thought" known as legalized abortion. Of course there would be no point in actually asking them...

bullies always like when their victims are helpless

And if you say you don't believe that, the human smoke rises at Smithfield.

Just as well they aren't so powerful now. Fewer attacks on children lately, too. I hope.
If you don't believe it I doubt it happens for you.

As for the children, you should be more worried about organizations in society that haven't been scrutinized.

No, you can't. You are too heavily invested in it.
oh, so you know me better than I know myself.. My, aren't you impressive?

:rolleyes:

Silly me, I thought only God knew me better than I know myself!

Whoda thunk????

I haven't the time to read reports that may or may not deal with the perversions of many Catholic priests and the Pope's response (or lack of) to those incidents of pedophilia.

If you can recommend some reading that can somehow justify it or excuse it, I would at least give it a chance.
I did recommend something to read. I read it.

How about this information:

There was no huge pedo scandal in the Catholic Church (now known as Vatican sect) until Vatican II. I have been telling people until I'm blue in the face that the Vatican has been highjacked by liberals/Communists... etc.. There is no other explanation, to speak of, for all the pedo cases the "Church" has had (but the Church is no longer in the Vatican) since 1958, getting worse every year, I am sure..

Interesting....

The Dinginator doesn't want to respond to my point about how his view of the papacy USED to be correct but that Vatican II changed everything...

the old ostrich effect

I can perceive no beauty in a god's world unless the pedophilia is roundly condemned and actions are taken to rid the church of it completely.

Some of the Pope's have failed and the OP is bringing that back into daylight.

State your case for the church's chosen path of ignoring the evil. This isn't a discussion in which we can talk about a god's beauty.

The current Pope dealt with Canada's aboriginals first, then they were willing to talk of some beauty.
I'm sorry that you can't believe God exists or that existence is wonderful unless everything is utopia. I don't have that problem. If you don't feel that existence is incredible you can always see yourself out. As for the existence of God that does not hinge on you believing you have perfect knowledge and that God is doing it wrong. It only hinges on the indirect evidence for God which you have never studied or examined.

I'm sorry that you can't believe God exists or that existence is wonderful unless everything is utopia. I don't have that problem. If you don't feel that existence is incredible you can always see yourself out. As for the existence of God that does not hinge on you believing you have perfect knowledge and that God is doing it wrong. It only hinges on the indirect evidence for God which you have never studied or examined.
Thank you for your concern.
But it still seems to me as an atheist that some prerequisites need to be accepted by the Catholic church before it tries to enlist support for new members.

Namely, leave the little ones alone!

but anyhow, I am not talking about differences of opinion in, say, what interpretation of Scripture is acceptable or not, as important as that issue is. And what you say here about popes was true BEFORE 1958. It is no longer true because the popes since Roncalli are fake... they highjacked the Vatican from the Catholic Church, probably by killing Pius XII first although I do not claim to have irrefutable proof he was murdered. Some speculate he was, though.. people who study this thing in-depth. . people I trust. And let me tell you, that is one hell of a SHORT list (people I trust)
You aren't qualified. You are a convert. And not a particularly impressive one at that. I've know several converts and they were exceptional. You on the other hand seem like a fundamentalist, an evangelical, a Protestant. You have latched on to some website and that's the religion you follow.

Yes and I disagree that the Vatican is NOT the true Catholic religion. I've heard you say this all before. Many times. You've created countless OP's which are all the same damn thing. The forum is littered with YOUR threads on the EXACT SAME SUBJECT.

So, yeah, I read the OP.
you have some weird psychological problem

you appear to have a compulsive need to put others down while claiming or acting like you know so much more than them.

If you get help for that, maybe I will respond in the future... If not.. oh well

You aren't qualified. You are a convert. And not a particularly impressive one at that. I've know several converts and they were exceptional. You on the other hand seem like a fundamentalist, an evangelical, a Protestant. You have latched on to some website and that's the religion you follow.
oh, I'm a convert.

Prove that by posts I have made.

Ignore is beginning to look like the answer

Thank you for your concern.
But I'm not. I have peace through the storm because I have no preference for any outcome. I roll with the punches and figure out what I was supposed to learn. It's pretty amazing.

I think that's a modified belief that Popes can be wrong. I think the more correct rhetoric is saying that the Pope can be wrongly interpreted.

Or would you prefer, wrongly represented?

Or would you be sticking with a Pope being valid and wrong, together at the same time?

Or do we have to revisit allegory, rhetoric, and embellishment again?
Maybe you should go research this on the web. Here... let me help.

Forum List

Back