I need help. Someone explain the difference to me.

Yes you do have a problem.

We're not going to jail humans, birds, or turtles if they terminate a pregnancy.

Are you genetically predisposed to be immune from logic or was it an acquired trait?

There wasn't any logic there.

Your immunity against logic is well understood and established.

Thanks for being such useful foil.

And thank you for giving me my superiority complex.

Seems to me that the traumatic head injury should be given credit for that.

The left claim it is a "choice".

The right leans on the science.

View attachment 445510

Human's lay eggs?

Who knew

And this massively changes the OP's point in what way? Please, share with us the "brilliant point" you apparently think you have made.

If you're directly comparing egg laying to mammal gestation......then a chick is 'born' when the egg is laid. As that's when it leaves the mother's body.

Demonstrating the absurdity of comparing egg laying to human births.....and the aburdity of the 'point' of the OP.

As the right to choose to abort isn't based on the right to kill a fetus. But the right to control the use of one's own body.

Conservatives are MORE than welcome to sit on any egg laid by any woman who is considering an abortion.

3vmivbp4gks51.jpg

I you think that wearing a mask makes you more "pro-life" than a dude who opposes the intentional killing of children in the womb?

You might be a lefttard.

Here's yer sign.
OIP.P-IzYarMowGTdepmtvRdGgHaEx
youre not pro life, youre pro-birth only.

And who, precisely, elected YOU Grand High Arbiter of What's "Really" Pro-Life? At what point did we indicate we answered to your authority and judgement on this subject?

We're not going to jail humans, birds, or turtles if they terminate a pregnancy.

Are you genetically predisposed to be immune from logic or was it an acquired trait?

Coming from the dumb twat who's deliberately misinterpreting the OP as talking about the "mother", rather than the so-called doctor performing the abortion, it's pretty hilarious that you think yourself qualified to denigrate the logic of others.
You can’t expect Dimwingers like her and Fawnboi to have a functioning brain.

View attachment 445510

Human's lay eggs?

Who knew

And this massively changes the OP's point in what way? Please, share with us the "brilliant point" you apparently think you have made.

If you're directly comparing egg laying to mammal gestation......then a chick is 'born' when the egg is laid. As that's when it leaves the mother's body.

Demonstrating the absurdity of comparing egg laying to human births.....and the aburdity of the 'point' of the OP.

As the right to choose to abort isn't based on the right to kill a fetus. But the right to control the use of one's own body.

Conservatives are MORE than welcome to sit on any egg laid by any woman who is considering an abortion.

No one is comparing laying eggs to giving birth except you. So the only absurdity you demonstrated was your own desperate desire to avoid the topic.

And repeating your inanity doesn't magically make it a brilliant riposte. It just highlights your desperation.

View attachment 445510
3vmivbp4gks51.jpg

I notice you have nothing to say about the much more rampant hypocrisy of chanting, "My body, my choice!!!!" when it comes to killing babies, but have your panties all in a ruffle over someone choosing not to wear a face diaper.

Personally, I'd be more ashamed to value face diapers over killing children, but I'm not an evil-spouting sociopathic piece of shit like you are.

Next time you try to draw a moral equivalency, get some morals first.
A woman's choice is to create a life or not.

When you dont wear a mask in an indoor place with other people, your putting everybody around you in danger because of asymptomatic spread and pre-symptomatic spread.

"I really AM a good person for advocating the killing of babies while insisting I get to control every aspect of other people's lives!!! I AM!!!!"

Newsflash, Punkin: life is risky. You will never make it perfectly safe and sanitary, no matter HOW much tyranny you impose onto every single minute of everyone else's day. So if you can't function in a world that isn't a 100% sanitized, hermetically sealed bubble, I suggest you do us all a favor and just die.

Coming from the dumb twat who's deliberately misinterpreting the OP as talking about the "mother", rather than the so-called doctor performing the abortion, it's pretty hilarious that you think yourself qualified to denigrate the logic of others.
You can’t expect Dimwingers like her and Fawnboi to have a functioning brain.

Nor do I. I do expect her to recognize that I think she's an anencephalic lump of waste tissue, though.

View attachment 445510

Human's lay eggs?

Who knew

No one is comparing laying eggs to giving birth except you. So the only absurdity you demonstrated was your own desperate desire to avoid the topic.

And repeating your inanity doesn't magically make it a brilliant riposte. It just highlights your desperation.
Someone didn’t bother to read the OP.

View attachment 445510

Anything but acknowledge you lost and Trump is the BIGGEST LOSER next to you, huh Nostrils?
Great inauguration today and Biden has already signed 17 EOs erasing the STAIN that was Trump.

Wow, are you going to be in trouble in a few months when your sad sham of a life can't revolve around Trump Derangement Syndrome anymore. I don't know what you're going to do for posts when, "Well . . . TTTRRRRRUUUUUUMMMMPPPP!!!" won't work anymore. You might have to actually address an issue.

View attachment 445510

Human's lay eggs?

Who knew

Of course you are. As EVERY example you have of animal protection is egg laying. Which you directly compare to human gestation with the OP's dipshit analogy.

Its an absurd argument. If humans laid eggs, abortion wouldn't be an issue. As you could sit your ass down on top of any egg you wanted to hatch. But since people gestate their embryos INTERNALLY (you know, like mammals do) you don't have the option of hatching someone else's pregnancy.

This is one of the stupidest 'pro-life' arguments I've ever heard.

Forum List

Back