I need help. Someone explain the difference to me.

The left claim it is a "choice".

The right leans on the science.

View attachment 445510
Those are endangered species. The right wing would be less hypocritical if they didn't have a problem with endless and alleged wars or being willing to incite to murder on the border of natural born persons. Right wingers even whine about taxes necessary for social services of the natural born. That is why we don't take them seriously.

View attachment 445510
Those are endangered species. The right wing would be less hypocritical if they didn't have a problem with endless and alleged wars or being willing to incite to murder on the border of natural born persons. Right wingers even whine about taxes necessary for social services of the natural born. That is why we don't take them seriously.
So your argument it that killing humans is OK because we aren't endangered.

Got it. :cuckoo:

View attachment 445510
So your argument it that killing humans is OK because we aren't endangered.

Got it. :cuckoo:
How many natural born people are your right wing alleged wars on crime, drugs and terror killing every year?

And, it would be less of a problem if right wingers didn't also have a problem better contraceptive methods.

got it now, right winger.

Yes you do have a problem.

We're not going to jail humans, birds, or turtles if they terminate a pregnancy.

Are you genetically predisposed to be immune from logic or was it an acquired trait?

There wasn't any logic there.

Your immunity against logic is well understood and established.

Thanks for being such useful foil.

And thank you for giving me my superiority complex.

Seems to me that the traumatic head injury should be given credit for that.

You had a traumatic head injury? That explains a lot.

Seriously, you should have someone look into why you're so ignorant and illiterate.

View attachment 445510

Anything but acknowledge you lost and Trump is the BIGGEST LOSER next to you, huh Nostrils?
Great inauguration today and Biden has already signed 17 EOs erasing the STAIN that was Trump.
Today was truly a historic day.
Yep. The USA inaugurated a senile pedo who has tapioca for brains.

Truly historic.
Trump partied with pedophiles...Joe never did. Fuck off.

Yeah, it's okay for Grandpa Badfinger to BE a pervert, so long as he didn't hang around with anyone who turned out to be one.

Leftist "morals" at work.

View attachment 445510
Endless wars?
Thats you people.
Biden and the Cheneys and the Bushes.
Trump fans are happy to stay the fuck out of Africa and the Middle East.

If we do not terminate 90% of all fetuses, then all life on the planet eventually will be killed off by our waste products.
The science once believed that humanity would be killed off by the waste product of horses. Cities would be buried and unliveable. The science was irrefutable.

View attachment 445510
Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid.
So you can't explain the difference.

Got it.
It's been explained. You just lack the ability to understand. This is my shocked face --> :ack-1:

Obviously all cells are alive, but there is no human life without sentience, which a fetus does not have.
Of course there is. The DNA does not lie. If not human what species is the creature?

I say if the mama turtle or the mama spotted owl terminate their pregnancies, we put them in jail!
But they would never dream of doing that,
As the article states normal females do not kill their young. It is abnormal behavior. You aren't suggesting that women that have abortions are somehow abnormal are you?

I say if the mama turtle or the mama spotted owl terminate their pregnancies, we put them in jail!
You people riot over a junkie scumbag like George Floyd, but justify killing your OWN kids.
This is why I could never be a leftie.

As the article states normal females do not kill their young. It is abnormal behavior. You aren't suggesting that women that have abortions are somehow abnormal are you?
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Why do some on the right wing have a problem with the cost effectiveness of an ounce of prevention while also irrationally complaining about a pound of cure?

You people riot over a junkie scumbag like George Floyd, but justify killing your OWN kids.
Right wingers are just plain political hypocrites. Y'all complain about the cost of social services for the cost of natural born citizens. Why don't y'all consider whining about taxes for birthing new citizens to be immoral?

Right wingers are just plain political hypocrites. Y'all complain about the cost of social services for the cost of natural born citizens. Why don't y'all consider whining about taxes for birthing new citizens to be immoral?
Have you ever considered the thought that it is the parents responsibility, not the taxpayers?

Forum List

Back