I need help. Someone explain the difference to me.

The left claim it is a "choice".

The right leans on the science.

View attachment 445510

Anything but acknowledge you lost and Trump is the BIGGEST LOSER next to you, huh Nostrils?
Great inauguration today and Biden has already signed 17 EOs erasing the STAIN that was Trump.

Trump is probably furiously sulking in Florida. Great, isn't it?

So who are you planning to obsessively hate two months from now to try to hide your complete lack of a coherent argument on every topic?

Or are you just going to admit you're a blithering idiot with nothing to contribute?

Yes you do have a problem.

We're not going to jail humans, birds, or turtles if they terminate a pregnancy.

Are you genetically predisposed to be immune from logic or was it an acquired trait?

There wasn't any logic there.

Your immunity against logic is well understood and established.

Thanks for being such useful foil.

And thank you for giving me my superiority complex.

Seems to me that the traumatic head injury should be given credit for that.

You had a traumatic head injury? That explains a lot.

In order to have no abortions we need to push contra deprived alot more. Yet the idiots of both parties don't do this. A decline in birth rate because of less conceptions would be a huge win. Why is this NOT encouraged? I know young married brides who have had an operation so they can't have kids. Talk about brave smart people.

3vmivbp4gks51.jpg

I you think that wearing a mask makes you more "pro-life" than a dude who opposes the intentional killing of children in the womb?

You might be a lefttard.

Here's yer sign.
OIP.P-IzYarMowGTdepmtvRdGgHaEx
youre not pro life, youre pro-birth only.

How about this for a thought?

I am neither pro nor anti on either one of those (life or birth.) What I am is pro TRUTH.

I know how your ficktarded bias makes you incapable of comprehending it, but that is the actual truth of the matter.

If YOU am either pro or anti on ANYTHING to the point that you become oblivious to the facts? You are not worthy of any time from me.

View attachment 445510

Anything but acknowledge you lost and Trump is the BIGGEST LOSER next to you, huh Nostrils?
Great inauguration today and Biden has already signed 17 EOs erasing the STAIN that was Trump.
Today was truly a historic day.
Yep. The USA inaugurated a senile pedo who has tapioca for brains.

Truly historic.
Trump partied with pedophiles...Joe never did. Fuck off.

I you think that wearing a mask makes you more "pro-life" than a dude who opposes the intentional killing of children in the womb?

You might be a lefttard.

Here's yer sign.
OIP.P-IzYarMowGTdepmtvRdGgHaEx
youre not pro life, youre pro-birth only.

How about this for a thought?

I am neither pro nor anti on either one of those (life or birth.) What I am is pro TRUTH.

I know how your ficktarded bias makes you incapable of comprehending it, but that is the actual truth of the matter.

If YOU am either pro or anti on ANYTHING to the point that you become oblivious to the facts? You are not worthy of any time from me.

Note to self. . .

Don't text and cook.

(Beans, cornbread, fried taters, mixed greens)

You're still here gumming my balls, Spunky?
That might approach being funny if you actually had balls, eunuch.
As it stands, you're just another whiny liberal cvnt that gave up whatever manhood you once possessed to fit in with people who look down on your gullible stupidity.

View attachment 445510
Dumbfuck, it's not a crime for the mother of the turtle, or the mother of the eagle, to kill their preborn.
Hey Dumbfuck, women don't perform their own abortions you raving lunatic.

Dismissed, Assflap.
LOL

Using your logic, it's perfectly fine if they do.

Oh, and to further humiliate you with that nonsensical meme, there is a penalty for killing a preborn human...

Are you ever not a dumbfuck?

Ever??

:abgg2q.jpg:
Thanks for doing the legwork to prove abortion is murder, Dumbfuck.
LOL

Again, are you ever not a dumbfuck?

Ever??

(c) Nothing in this section shall be construed to permit the prosecution—
(1) of any person for conduct relating to an abortion for which the consent of the pregnant woman, or a person authorized by law to act on her behalf, has been obtained or for which such consent is implied by law;

(2) of any person for any medical treatment of the pregnant woman or her unborn child; or

(3) of any woman with respect to her unborn child.

spank-gif.278780
I know the law, Simpleton.

I'm talking science here. Something you Halfwits must deny to have the position you have.

No you're not. Science calls it a zygote, and doesn't consider it life. Science calls it a parasite.

View attachment 445510
Dumbfuck, it's not a crime for the mother of the turtle, or the mother of the eagle, to kill their preborn.
Hey Dumbfuck, women don't perform their own abortions you raving lunatic.

Dismissed, Assflap.
LOL

Using your logic, it's perfectly fine if they do.

Oh, and to further humiliate you with that nonsensical meme, there is a penalty for killing a preborn human...

Are you ever not a dumbfuck?

Ever??

:abgg2q.jpg:
Thanks for doing the legwork to prove abortion is murder, Dumbfuck.
LOL

Again, are you ever not a dumbfuck?

Ever??

(c) Nothing in this section shall be construed to permit the prosecution—
(1) of any person for conduct relating to an abortion for which the consent of the pregnant woman, or a person authorized by law to act on her behalf, has been obtained or for which such consent is implied by law;

(2) of any person for any medical treatment of the pregnant woman or her unborn child; or

(3) of any woman with respect to her unborn child.

spank-gif.278780
I know the law, Simpleton.

I'm talking science here. Something you Halfwits must deny to have the position you have.

No you're not. Science calls it a zygote, and doesn't consider it life. Science calls it a parasite.

We disagree on covid-19, but we agree on abortion.
The union of sperm and ovum is just cells, not a sentient being.
I am not sure when a fetus becomes sentient, but I suspect it is not until after it is born.

View attachment 445510

Today was truly a historic day.
Yep. The USA inaugurated a senile pedo who has tapioca for brains.

Truly historic.
While you reveal more about yourself than I'm sure you intended, no, yesterday was historic as the first black woman was sworn in as vice president.

You're still here gumming my balls, Spunky?
That might approach being funny if you actually had balls, eunuch.
As it stands, you're just another whiny liberal cvnt that gave up whatever manhood you once possessed to fit in with people who look down on your gullible stupidity.
You must love the taste of them, you keep coming back for more. :banana:

Forum List

Back