I need help. Someone explain the difference to me.

Ya know who was a virulent anti-abortion freak?

Yea Eric Rudolph. Cause nothing say "Life" like killing people with bombs

Dumbfuck, it's not a crime for the mother of the turtle, or the mother of the eagle, to kill their preborn.
Dumbfuck, it is a crime for a person to do it.
Dumbfuck, it's not a crime for a pregnant female to kill their own preborn -- that applies to sea turtles, bald eagles, and humans in the U.S.. That's why this thread is such a monumental fail. But then, look at who the OP is. This is my shocked face --> :lmao:
Are you ever not a moron?

LOLOL

From your own OP, dumbfuck...

... you're such a fucking imbecile, you just destroyed your own thread.

rotfl-gif.288736
You are apparently too stupid to know the difference between abortion and a mother murdering her own baby in her womb.

It must hurt to be as stupid as you are.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, the meme you posted states, "if you kill a pre-born human being no penalty."

Now you say there is.

spank-gif.278780
Thanks for confirming just how stupid you are. You have never been able to read for comprehension, Assflap.

LOL

I'm the one discussing the thread topic. You're the one trolling.

Irony is ... ironic.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Poor fawn, just keeps playing the fool.
LOL

You're still trolling, Troll? How sad.

Meanwhile, the OP made a complete idiot of himself as always by posting a meme he doesn't understand. He seeks help to understand why it's illegal to kill pre-born sea turtles and bald eagles but not humans -- but he still doesn't understand it's legal for the mothers.

:dance:

LOL

Irony is ... ironic.

LOL

Meanwhile, the OP made a complete idiot of himself as always by posting a meme he doesn't understand. He seeks help to understand why it's illegal to kill pre-born sea turtles and bald eagles but not humans -- but he still doesn't understand it's legal for the mothers.

but he still doesn't understand it's legal for the mothers.
:oops8:

LOL

The more you post, the stupider you sound. Keep up the good work, dipstick.

LOL

Irony is ... ironic.

LOL

That's what I said, dumbfuck -- it's legal for the mother.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Meanwhile, we're discussing abortion while you're now talking about murder.

Are you ever not a dumbfuck?

Ever??? :ack-1:

LOL

You're still here gumming my balls, Spunky? Don't you want to talk about the thread topic? It's about how mothers of sea turtles, bald eagles and humans can legally kill their own pre-born. Or are you too obsessed with me to about about the thread topic and not me?

LOL

Irony is ... ironic.

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

If it is legal why did she get charged with murder, Buttnugget?

It is impossible for you to get any dumber.

LOL

You're still here gumming my balls, Spunky? Don't you want to talk about the thread topic? It's about how mothers of sea turtles, bald eagles and humans can legally kill their own pre-born. Or are you too obsessed with me to about about the thread topic and not me?
Nowhere in the OP does it say "mother", Dumbass.

You have the reading comprehension skills of a retarded box of hair.

Sea turtles are about the most worthless fucking things on this earth, next to Pandas and abortion doctors. Although I wouldn't kill one, eagles aren't as magnificent as people make them out to be, either. We have a shitload of them here and most of the time I see them, they're on the side of the road sharing some rotten dead roadkill with the buzzards. True story.
View attachment 445524

Sea turtles are a barometer we can use to tell if the natural world that spawned and supported the human race, is still viable or not?
When other species start to disappear, then we are next.
It is better to kill off most of our species in order to ensure survival of our species, than to just let our species go extinct entirely due to over population.
That would never happen of course. Over population solves itself. There is a famine, disease, war. The reduced population sails merrily along making parks out of housing tracts.

Nope.
Over population has never solved itself.
Sure there is famine, disease, war, etc., but they never wipe out even a forth the population.
And in this case, we are over populated by over a factor of 3 already, and by the time fossil fuels run out and the famine, disease, and war hit, we will likely be over populated by more than a factor of 10.

What you have to remember is that humans evolved to succeed in the world of the past, where humans made no significant impact. We are dependent upon things we take for granted, such as almost all our food being dependent upon pollinators like bees. And if we kill all of the pollinators with RoundUp, there will no longer be any food for us.
We think of things like algae as being pond scum to wipe out, not realizing that is where the oxygen we breath comes from.
We likely will not survive our own stupidity and arrogance.

LOL

Irony is ... ironic.

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Because it wasn't abortion, dumbfuck.

Didn't you bother to read your own source??

“This is not a case about abortion...”

Ever???

:lmao:

LOL

Who said you put that in your OP? I said that's what the thread is about. It's neither my fault nor my problem you're too stupid to know what you're talking about.

LOL

Who said you put that in your OP? I said that's what the thread is about. It's neither my fault nor my problem you're too stupid to know what you're talking about.

You don’t determine what the thread is about simply by making shit up, Puddinbrain.
:itsok:

LOL

Irony is ... ironic.

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Because it wasn't abortion, dumbfuck.

Didn't you bother to read your own source??

“This is not a case about abortion...”

Ever???

:lmao:
You claimed it was legal for mothers to kill their unborn baby. I proved you to be a lying sack of shit.

You lose again.:itsok:

Forum List

Back