I need help. Someone explain the difference to me.

The left claim it is a "choice".

The right leans on the science.

View attachment 445510

Anything but acknowledge you lost and Trump is the BIGGEST LOSER next to you, huh Nostrils?
Great inauguration today and Biden has already signed 17 EOs erasing the STAIN that was Trump.
Today was truly a historic day.
Yep. The USA inaugurated a senile pedo who has tapioca for brains.

Truly historic.
Trump partied with pedophiles...Joe never did. Fuck off.
Joe looks at one every morning in the mirror.

View attachment 445510
Dumbfuck, it's not a crime for the mother of the turtle, or the mother of the eagle, to kill their preborn.
Hey Dumbfuck, women don't perform their own abortions you raving lunatic.

Dismissed, Assflap.
LOL

Using your logic, it's perfectly fine if they do.

Oh, and to further humiliate you with that nonsensical meme, there is a penalty for killing a preborn human...

Are you ever not a dumbfuck?

Ever??

:abgg2q.jpg:
Thanks for doing the legwork to prove abortion is murder, Dumbfuck.
LOL

Again, are you ever not a dumbfuck?

Ever??

(c) Nothing in this section shall be construed to permit the prosecution—
(1) of any person for conduct relating to an abortion for which the consent of the pregnant woman, or a person authorized by law to act on her behalf, has been obtained or for which such consent is implied by law;

(2) of any person for any medical treatment of the pregnant woman or her unborn child; or

(3) of any woman with respect to her unborn child.

spank-gif.278780
I know the law, Simpleton.

I'm talking science here. Something you Halfwits must deny to have the position you have.

No you're not. Science calls it a zygote, and doesn't consider it life. Science calls it a parasite.
Once again you demonstrate you are an idiot.

View attachment 445510

Anything but acknowledge you lost and Trump is the BIGGEST LOSER next to you, huh Nostrils?
Great inauguration today and Biden has already signed 17 EOs erasing the STAIN that was Trump.

Truly historic.
While you reveal more about yourself than I'm sure you intended, no, yesterday was historic as the first black woman was sworn in as vice president.
Half black, Dumbass.

View attachment 445510

Truly historic.
While you reveal more about yourself than I'm sure you intended, no, yesterday was historic as the first black woman was sworn in as vice president.
Half black, Dumbass.
So? Still historic.

Last edited:
No you're not. Science calls it a zygote, and doesn't consider it life. Science calls it a parasite.

Link to support this, or shall I add you to the iggy, because I already know you are pulling this out of your fat ass?

Dragonlady

I'm still waiting for your proof / link to support your claims.

Or, you can just admit that you lied or that you were wrong.

What's it going to be?

View attachment 445510
Dumbfuck, it's not a crime for the mother of the turtle, or the mother of the eagle, to kill their preborn.
Hey Dumbfuck, women don't perform their own abortions you raving lunatic.

Dismissed, Assflap.
LOL

Using your logic, it's perfectly fine if they do.

Oh, and to further humiliate you with that nonsensical meme, there is a penalty for killing a preborn human...

Are you ever not a dumbfuck?

Ever??

:abgg2q.jpg:
Thanks for doing the legwork to prove abortion is murder, Dumbfuck.
LOL

Again, are you ever not a dumbfuck?

Ever??

(c) Nothing in this section shall be construed to permit the prosecution—
(1) of any person for conduct relating to an abortion for which the consent of the pregnant woman, or a person authorized by law to act on her behalf, has been obtained or for which such consent is implied by law;

(2) of any person for any medical treatment of the pregnant woman or her unborn child; or

(3) of any woman with respect to her unborn child.

spank-gif.278780
I know the law, Simpleton.

I'm talking science here. Something you Halfwits must deny to have the position you have.

Once again you demonstrate you are an idiot.

Depends on what you call life?
Any cell, like a sperm is alive, but I would not call it a life?
A brain dead person is not really a life either, in my opinion.

Link to support this, or shall I add you to the iggy, because I already know you are pulling this out of your fat ass?

Dragonlady

What's it going to be?
Don't hold your breath. She has never been able to back up a single one of her bullshit lies.

Dragonlady

What's it going to be?
Don't hold your breath. She has never been able to back up a single one of her bullshit lies.

My expectations are not very high.

Dragonlady

What's it going to be?

And yet, Dragonlady will fail to meet them.

Dragonlady

What's it going to be?

And yet, Dragonlady will fail to meet them.

Wouldn't it be great if that would be the end of it and she (or no other proabort leftards) never made the idiotic claim again?

That's why I now resort to the ignore function. These idiots can't even be made to smell their own shit, when their heads are shoved neck deep into it.

Forum List

Back