I miss Trump

Cohen is not credible IMO. But whatever.

perhaps i'll poke you when donny's indicted.

New grand jury seated for next stage of Trump investigation

By MICHAEL R. SISAKtoday

NEW YORK (AP) — New York prosecutors have convened a special grand jury to consider evidence in a criminal investigation into former President Donald Trump’s business dealings, a person familiar with the matter told The Associated Press on Tuesday.
The development signals that the Manhattan district attorney’s office was moving toward seeking charges as a result of its two-year investigation, which included a lengthy legal battle to obtain Trump’s tax records.

:popcorn:
Honestly don't care. My people are literally being slaughtered and the Democratic Party is blaming Israel, the only Democracy in the Middle East. My kids are dealing with open antisemitism. Trump is the least of my worries these days but you enjoy.

those are 2 different things azog. you could care about both & prioritize without eliminating all but one.

my gender's autonomy decisions & their affected desired futures are being disintegrated daily & you don't care.

see how that works?
How? My kids have to play sports vs. trans girls? That is 100% a Democrat POV. My kids are currently my priority.

i really don't want to bring family members into this, but lets just say, someday in the not too distant future, your girls may be faced with a choice that's no longer there. i care enough about them ( even though i never met them ) not only about the antisemitism ( it's horrible & i want them to stay happy & safe )

but also about what they would want for themselves re: their bodies.

I marched in a Pro-Choice demonstration in early December of 1989. The put me at the head of the parade holding the banner. My daughter was born less than 3 months later. I knew they were asking me to do this to show the true meaning of choice. This was my choice.

I marched for the daughter I was carrying, and for her older sister. And for my friend who had 2 children before her 18th birthday, and was leaving her abusive, alcoholic husband, only to discover she was pregnant again. And for the young girl in my own family who was raped by her stepfather, resulting in her being pregnant at age 13. All women need to know that they have the autonomy over our own bodies that God gave us.

I was blessed. Even under difficult circumstances, I had the support, the resources, and the luck to never need an abortion. But I always knew that if something terrible had happened, that option was there if needed. I want that for my daughters, granddaughters, and all women.
I was nine years old in Dec 1989...context...are you equally pro choice for the men, I wonder?

When men get pregnant, and have to make the choice for their own bodies, yes, they too can make that decision.
Nope. What about when men don't want to take care of the kid, should they not be allowed that choice? Sign a piece of paper giving up all rights but also not having to have to pay for the kid? I believe in choice for both sexes. You do not cause you're fake inclusive.

because it's not a 'kid' until it breathes air & is not at fault for being born by the female who chose to carry full term, give birth, & raise.

most abortions are performed well b4 viability when the only person who knows & should know & should decide what her destiny will be.
I agree, why can't men get a choice?

because a man cannot carry & be subjected to the physical/emotional/psychological aspects of such a major undertaking.
A choice in whether or not to be fiscally responsible for the child once its born. Why can a man not have the right to sign a piece of paper where he gives up all rights but also all fiscal responsibility? Why can a man not have that choice?

i just told you. when she AND he consent to the possibility of a pregnancy happening ... both aren't equal in that decision. it's just one of them things that are - just like when you said about 'equality'.

after a child is born, then that is the outcome HE has to accept since he accepted that possibility of the first squirt.

if she has, then he must.
What if she trapped him?

she didn't rape him. that's 'trapping'. if he rawdogged, he takes full responsibility for his behavior. if he 'trusts' a female to say she's on the pill but still doesn't use his own birth control then he's risking more than just a pregnancy.

equality ends after conception.
What if she poked a hole in the condom? What if she did drug him? What if she did say she was on the pill and she was not? A man should have some rights. But you are not really pro choice.

Bring your own condoms. If she says she's on the Pill, and you don't use a condom, what's protecting you from AIDS, herpes, syphillis? Why aren't YOU protecting YOURSELF.

The man has the right to keep it in his pants or to bring his own protection.
What if she pokes a hole in the condom? What if you are married why would they use protection? You are very myopic in your views.

if they are married then the question is moot. a marriage is a union & he would be responsible financially. any scumbag who is married & has a kid & then turns his back on it is worse than a scumbag.
But if married a woman may have an abortion and the man has no say....you see....only one choice.

goes back to that equality thing & some times males & females aren't equal.... right, zoggy?

or do you mean just when you say so?

By MICHAEL R. SISAKtoday

NEW YORK (AP) — New York prosecutors have convened a special grand jury to consider evidence in a criminal investigation into former President Donald Trump’s business dealings, a person familiar with the matter told The Associated Press on Tuesday.
The development signals that the Manhattan district attorney’s office was moving toward seeking charges as a result of its two-year investigation, which included a lengthy legal battle to obtain Trump’s tax records.

Honestly don't care. My people are literally being slaughtered and the Democratic Party is blaming Israel, the only Democracy in the Middle East. My kids are dealing with open antisemitism. Trump is the least of my worries these days but you enjoy.

those are 2 different things azog. you could care about both & prioritize without eliminating all but one.

my gender's autonomy decisions & their affected desired futures are being disintegrated daily & you don't care.

see how that works?
How? My kids have to play sports vs. trans girls? That is 100% a Democrat POV. My kids are currently my priority.

i really don't want to bring family members into this, but lets just say, someday in the not too distant future, your girls may be faced with a choice that's no longer there. i care enough about them ( even though i never met them ) not only about the antisemitism ( it's horrible & i want them to stay happy & safe )

I marched in a Pro-Choice demonstration in early December of 1989. The put me at the head of the parade holding the banner. My daughter was born less than 3 months later. I knew they were asking me to do this to show the true meaning of choice. This was my choice.

I marched for the daughter I was carrying, and for her older sister. And for my friend who had 2 children before her 18th birthday, and was leaving her abusive, alcoholic husband, only to discover she was pregnant again. And for the young girl in my own family who was raped by her stepfather, resulting in her being pregnant at age 13. All women need to know that they have the autonomy over our own bodies that God gave us.

I was blessed. Even under difficult circumstances, I had the support, the resources, and the luck to never need an abortion. But I always knew that if something terrible had happened, that option was there if needed. I want that for my daughters, granddaughters, and all women.
I was nine years old in Dec 1989...context...are you equally pro choice for the men, I wonder?

When men get pregnant, and have to make the choice for their own bodies, yes, they too can make that decision.
Nope. What about when men don't want to take care of the kid, should they not be allowed that choice? Sign a piece of paper giving up all rights but also not having to have to pay for the kid? I believe in choice for both sexes. You do not cause you're fake inclusive.

because it's not a 'kid' until it breathes air & is not at fault for being born by the female who chose to carry full term, give birth, & raise.

most abortions are performed well b4 viability when the only person who knows & should know & should decide what her destiny will be.

because a man cannot carry & be subjected to the physical/emotional/psychological aspects of such a major undertaking.
A choice in whether or not to be fiscally responsible for the child once its born. Why can a man not have the right to sign a piece of paper where he gives up all rights but also all fiscal responsibility? Why can a man not have that choice?

i just told you. when she AND he consent to the possibility of a pregnancy happening ... both aren't equal in that decision. it's just one of them things that are - just like when you said about 'equality'.

after a child is born, then that is the outcome HE has to accept since he accepted that possibility of the first squirt.

What if she trapped him?

she didn't rape him. that's 'trapping'. if he rawdogged, he takes full responsibility for his behavior. if he 'trusts' a female to say she's on the pill but still doesn't use his own birth control then he's risking more than just a pregnancy.

What if she poked a hole in the condom? What if she did drug him? What if she did say she was on the pill and she was not? A man should have some rights. But you are not really pro choice.

Bring your own condoms. If she says she's on the Pill, and you don't use a condom, what's protecting you from AIDS, herpes, syphillis? Why aren't YOU protecting YOURSELF.

What if she pokes a hole in the condom? What if you are married why would they use protection? You are very myopic in your views.

If you bring your own condom and put it on yourself, how is she going to "poke a hole in it"? And quite frankly, anyone who would continue to be involved with someone so dishonest, is an idiot. Why would you continue to see someone who tried to sabotage your life? Or are you just trying to justify stupid behaviour on your part?

As someone who could not take the Pill, I used birth control throughout my marriage, to prevent unwanted pregnancies, your posts in regard to married life are hysterical. You claim to have two daughters. Did you never use birth control when you with their mother? How irresponsible are you?

You think married people don't use birth control? Every married couple I know uses birth control.

By MICHAEL R. SISAKtoday

see how that works?

What if she trapped him?

if they are married then the question is moot. a marriage is a union & he would be responsible financially. any scumbag who is married & has a kid & then turns his back on it is worse than a scumbag.
But if married a woman may have an abortion and the man has no say....you see....only one choice.

If a married woman has an abortion over the objections of her husband, I would say that she is on her way out the door, and with good reason. And that is the reason he has no choice. He can't get her pregnant and force her to stay.

By MICHAEL R. SISAKtoday

see how that works?

What if she trapped him?

goes back to that equality thing & some times males & females aren't equal.... right, zoggy?

or do you mean just when you say so?
Now that is a fair point and I can definitely live with that. It does not need to be fair. Life isn't fair.

By MICHAEL R. SISAKtoday

see how that works?

What if she trapped him?

If you bring your own condom and put it on yourself, how is she going to "poke a hole in it"? And quite frankly, anyone who would continue to be involved with someone so dishonest, is an idiot. Why would you continue to see someone who tried to sabotage your life? Or are you just trying to justify stupid behaviour on your part?

As someone who could not take the Pill, I used birth control throughout my marriage, to prevent unwanted pregnancies, your posts in regard to married life are hysterical. You claim to have two daughters. Did you never use birth control when you with their mother? How irresponsible are you?

You think married people don't use birth control? Every married couple I know uses birth control.
You are all over the place. My wife and I were not dishonest but many married couples are. You are the one who is divorced not I. I can see why though....

I do have two daughters and they believe you are batshit crazy.

By MICHAEL R. SISAKtoday

see how that works?

What if she trapped him?

If a married woman has an abortion over the objections of her husband, I would say that she is on her way out the door, and with good reason. And that is the reason he has no choice. He can't get her pregnant and force her to stay.
Yep and the unborn baby remains unborn. Such is life.

Hey..miss Trump?

Move to Mara Lago. For a sizable fee he'll yak at you about how unfair the world has been to him

Last edited:
Hey..miss Trump?

Move to Mara Lago. For a sizable fee he'll yak out you about how unfair the world has been to him

'cept donny is in jersey now - that bloated walking mango can't take FLA heat in the summer, he'll drip that orange spray tan right off'a him

Bump.

'Do you miss me yet?' Trump tears into Biden's 'broken' border, record crime, inflation and being 'taken advantage of by the rest of the world'​

• Trump lashed out at Biden over a wide array of problems facing the US on Friday
  • He ended the bombastic statement asking Americans, 'DO YOU MISS ME YET?'
  • His criticism comes as increases in inflation, migrant crossings at the southern border and US murder rates set record highs not seen in years
  • Gas prices are up an average $1.00 from where they were last year under Trump
  • Afghanistan is close to falling to the Taliban after Biden ordered US troops out
46646785-9891457-image-a-21_1628871948443.jpg

----------
Trump notes that In just months, Biden is destroying America (Video):

--------------

46612025-9887779-image-a-27_1628793013054.jpg

46644203-9891273-image-a-11_1628866950277.jpg

46554475-9887787-Consumer_prices_reported_on_Wednesday_showed_the_highest_inflati-a-22_1628869792601.jpg

46647683-9891457-image-a-24_1628873533507.jpg

trump2020a.jpg

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Bump.

'Do you miss me yet?' Trump tears into Biden's 'broken' border, record crime, inflation and being 'taken advantage of by the rest of the world'​

• Trump lashed out at Biden over a wide array of problems facing the US on Friday
  • His criticism comes as increases in inflation, migrant crossings at the southern border and US murder rates set record highs not seen in years
  • Afghanistan is close to falling to the Taliban after Biden ordered US troops out

----------

--------------

46554475-9887787-Consumer_prices_reported_on_Wednesday_showed_the_highest_inflati-a-22_1628869792601.jpg

trump2020a.jpg

tenor.gif

I missed his reinstatement. Can I catch it on YouTube?.....

Bump.

----------

--------------

trump2020a.jpg

tenor.gif

Orange fat man from Florida is over....Move On.

Orange fat man from Florida is over....Move On.
Hypocrite. A few of your posts from the past month...

There are plenty more.

I'm glad to see that you miss him too.

GettyImages-617806568-1024x795.jpg

No, not awful at all. We are blessed. I just hate to see ignorant and naive people flush our country down the drain.
And how exactly are we not going to make it and going down the drain as you say?

Forum List

Back