I miss Trump

You complain constantly

you are constantly mistaken. i am not the one who misses donny.

:itsok:
Yet you still complain constantly. Do you believe, all jokes aside, that Hamas attacks Israel if Trump is still President? I do not.

i will admit i don't have much knowledge or investment that you understandably would - but biden is not to be blamed for something that is literally centuries/ions old.
When you deal with bullies you have to stand up to them. Trump stood up to Iran. Now Biden was being nice, Iran funneled money to Hamas and voila. This is what I was afraid of. Believe it or not there aren't very many Jews left in the world and I have family in Israel.
hoever we ma
& biden had a hard time at the get go getting the people in place thanx to turtleboy's senate. he concentrated on america. donny, in the end did not. some day you will see that.
All he had to do was not tell Iran we would ease the sanctions and not send money to Palestine.

however we may be going back into the nuke deal.
And that is not good. Again, Iran takes those monies and funnels them to Hamas. Iran wants every Jew obliterated.

i am more worried about americans being obliterated.
By Iran? LOL....that would never happen. China? Maybe but Biden loves China.

donny has his cheap sweatshop crap made there. he never moved one product to be made here in america.

truth over facts.
Donny? Go to any store. 90% of goods are made in China. We have become highly reliant on China cause we want cheap shit.

Truth over Facts

but DONNY was the one who bloviated about american manurfacting be done right here in ' america - fuck YA! ', remember? i do. biden is trying to do just THAT. let's start with the bridge in TN.
I have no idea what you fags have against Trump.

A) i am a born & raised hetero female.

B) i don't know, nor care where you're from, but i am from the east coast & have seen donny in action for 4 decades - there is a ALOT to say about his defects. are you kidding me?
Oh yeah, I remember, you're the one who identifies as a woman. I'm sure that works in your circles, but makes you no less a fag elsewhere.

You complain constantly

Yet you still complain constantly. Do you believe, all jokes aside, that Hamas attacks Israel if Trump is still President? I do not.

i will admit i don't have much knowledge or investment that you understandably would - but biden is not to be blamed for something that is literally centuries/ions old.
When you deal with bullies you have to stand up to them. Trump stood up to Iran. Now Biden was being nice, Iran funneled money to Hamas and voila. This is what I was afraid of. Believe it or not there aren't very many Jews left in the world and I have family in Israel.
hoever we ma
& biden had a hard time at the get go getting the people in place thanx to turtleboy's senate. he concentrated on america. donny, in the end did not. some day you will see that.
All he had to do was not tell Iran we would ease the sanctions and not send money to Palestine.

And that is not good. Again, Iran takes those monies and funnels them to Hamas. Iran wants every Jew obliterated.

donny has his cheap sweatshop crap made there. he never moved one product to be made here in america.

truth over facts.
Donny? Go to any store. 90% of goods are made in China. We have become highly reliant on China cause we want cheap shit.

Truth over Facts

but DONNY was the one who bloviated about american manurfacting be done right here in ' america - fuck YA! ', remember? i do. biden is trying to do just THAT. let's start with the bridge in TN.

B) i don't know, nor care where you're from, but i am from the east coast & have seen donny in action for 4 decades - there is a ALOT to say about his defects. are you kidding me?
Do you sign your name "she/her/hers" or "Left/Leftist/Communist"? he he

all of it.

& proudly - if it bothers you.

he he

he.
You gotta do you...what bothers me is hypocrisy of leftists. Everything is whatever.

that is not true. you consider me a leftist. so therefore & henceforth you are mistaken. i believe i said that earlie, did i not? .

you have a record of that.
I disagree that you're not one. That is all. I know you don't consider yourself one but alas you are one.

You complain constantly

hoever we ma

truth over facts.

Truth over Facts

Oh yeah, I remember, you're the one who identifies as a woman. I'm sure that works in your circles, but makes you no less a fag elsewhere.

well the, when i gave birth - that was divine involvement. huh -

'magine that.

You complain constantly

hoever we ma

truth over facts.

Truth over Facts

all of it.

he he

he.
You gotta do you...what bothers me is hypocrisy of leftists. Everything is whatever.

that is not true. you consider me a leftist. so therefore & henceforth you are mistaken. i believe i said that earlie, did i not? .

I disagree that you're not one. That is all. I know you don't consider yourself one but alas you are one.

as in-de-pendant as you, zoggerinooooooooooo..........

You complain constantly

hoever we ma

truth over facts.

Truth over Facts

all of it.

he he

he.

I disagree. You're OK with trans girls playing sports vs. biological girls. You are OK with us funneling money to Iran. You're OK with Biden packing the court. I mean come on now. Who is zooming who? You're as Independent as Bernie Sanders.

You complain constantly

hoever we ma

truth over facts.

Truth over Facts

'magine that.
Aha, a pre-Madonna, kind of a Queen of Queens.

You complain constantly

hoever we ma

truth over facts.

Truth over Facts

Then your head is as empty as your trump degenerates
ugh you're still alive?!?!? sigh
Yes fortunately,,, to see you and trump die horrible deaths and your PM of israel too

You complain constantly

hoever we ma

truth over facts.

Truth over Facts

Yes fortunately,,, to see you and trump die horrible deaths and your PM of israel too
Sigh...hopefully any day now. You won't be missed.

You complain constantly

hoever we ma

truth over facts.

Truth over Facts

all of it.

he he

he.

I disagree. You're OK with trans girls playing sports vs. biological girls. You are OK with us funneling money to Iran. You're OK with Biden packing the court. I mean come on now. Who is zooming who? You're as Independent as Bernie Sanders.

You're OK with trans girls playing sports vs. biological girls.

i understand your stance. BUT it is not an issue that's high on the priority list for me, like abortion is to you.

You are OK with us funneling money to Iran.

didn't say that. i said i value american lives over any other.

You're OK with Biden packing the court.

gorsuch. brett. & the handmaiden. AND alllll the seated justices that turtleboy jammed thru. lol . please.

I mean come on now. Who is zooming who? You're as Independent as Bernie Sanders.

bernie didn't incite a bloody attempted coup against the united states of america,...

so there is that.

You complain constantly

hoever we ma

truth over facts.

Truth over Facts

In great shape but you better check your ass Trump has been up there

You complain constantly

hoever we ma

truth over facts.

Truth over Facts

'magine that.
Aha, a pre-Madonna, kind of a Queen of Queens.

i am queen of the universe.

At least he answered questions. Biden just hit us with a stupid partisan stimulus bill. You can see here why its stupid and none of the leftists here have been able to argue the counterpoint.

But why won't Biden take tough questions on both the stimulus and the crisis at the border?

Love or hate Trump or tolerate only, Trump always took questions. Combative? Yes. Answered them? Yes.

Then go suck Trump's dick. I don't miss Donnie at all.

You complain constantly

hoever we ma

truth over facts.

Truth over Facts

all of it.

he he

he.

You're OK with trans girls playing sports vs. biological girls.

i understand your stance. BUT it is not an issue that's high on the priority list for me, like abortion is to you.

You are OK with us funneling money to Iran.

didn't say that. i said i value american lives over any other.

You're OK with Biden packing the court.

gorsuch. brett. & the handmaiden. AND alllll the seated justices that turtleboy jammed thru. lol . please.

I mean come on now. Who is zooming who? You're as Independent as Bernie Sanders.

bernie didn't incite a bloody attempted coup against the united states of america,...

so there is that.
Trump did not pack the court. Packing is increasing the size from nine. We disagree on what caused the Jan 6 riot. I actually Blame our media.

You complain constantly

hoever we ma

truth over facts.

Truth over Facts

Tik tok tik tok……

At least he answered questions. Biden just hit us with a stupid partisan stimulus bill. You can see here why its stupid and none of the leftists here have been able to argue the counterpoint.

But why won't Biden take tough questions on both the stimulus and the crisis at the border?

Love or hate Trump or tolerate only, Trump always took questions. Combative? Yes. Answered them? Yes.

Then go suck Trump's dick. I don't miss Donnie at all.

I am not gay. It’s Ok that you are. Don’t lash out.

You complain constantly

hoever we ma

truth over facts.

Truth over Facts

Tik tok tik tok……
Just had a colonoscopy on Friday You remind me of one Up everyones butts

You complain constantly

hoever we ma

truth over facts.

Truth over Facts

Tik tok tik tok……
Just had a colonoscopy on Friday You remind me of one Up everyones butts
I am Sure you enjoyed it. Weirdo.

Forum List

Back