McCarthy calls out Biden's major lie on SS and Medicare in his SOTU Show last night.

haha of course it does…a business only has profit, from selling a good or service to people…those people pay…with money they earned some how…well other then the one on welfare
That pathetic troll has no clue how business works. None whatsoever.

You have no concept of corporate profits

The shareholder pays, not the workers
workers? shareholders? what? the shareholders enjoy returns from their investment on profits…workers get paid from profits…and taxes get paid from profits

profits come from people buying their goods or service…

geez man you are clueless

workers? shareholders? what? the shareholders enjoy returns from their investment on profits…workers get paid from profits…and taxes get paid from profits

profits come from people buying their goods or service…

geez man you are clueless
Not exactly
The Free Market will determine what consumers will pay

Shareholders do not get a free ride on profits

Not exactly
The Free Market will determine what consumers will pay

Shareholders do not get a free ride on profits
what? this was a corp profits…

shareholders of course have to pay individual taxes on their returns

the question presented to you was where do you think the money comes from that corps use to pay corp taxes

Uh...hey Smooshy Face. McCarthy was the one that took it off the table this week because it was a sure bet loser for Republicans.
And Republicans want to cut these programs to curb "runaway spending"......without looking at necessary tax increases for the wealthy and corporations that have been at the center of our monetary problems for going on three decades now. :)

Biden trolled them good on this one. But Republicans are their own worst enemy here.
They DO want to cut these programs. They talk about it almost every election cycle.

Funny how the debt ceiling wasn't an issue for Republicans during the 2017-2019 time period. :)
Liar.

McCarthy did his preemptive call out of Biden's impending lies on SS and medicare, and Biden still spewed the obvious lies.

Now he gets to call out Biden again.

KEVIN MCCARTHY: The president was trying to goad the members and the members are passionate about it. But the one thing the president was saying is something that he knew was not true. I just spent an hour with him. I've said it many times before. Social Security and Medicare are off the table. He tries to use it for a political ploy. But the one thing we need to be is we need to be smart. He's trying to play politics with the debt ceiling by not negotiating, by lying about our position. I want to be responsible. I want to be sensible. I want to sit down and work through this problem. Because look, the Democrats raised the highest debt ceiling ever and they blew through it in the shortest amount of time and now they want to come right back to it. We need to be smart. Don't take the bait. Stay with the American public about what we want to do, curb this runaway spending that the president has been spending so much. The Democrats increased discretionary spending by 30%. There's a lot of places that we could have savings to make government more accountable and actually put us on a path to balance.

Kevin McCarthy blasts Biden for 'goading' GOP with false claims at SOTU: 'He knew it was not true'

Too little and way too late, FuckBoi. The Republicans were owned by a senile old potato head who doesn’t know what day it is. McCarthy is trying and failing to do cleanup on Aisle 3.

The Seinfeld House gave him no budget to take to the White House.

By the way, reviewing how we go about providing general social “security” isn’t necessarily a matter requiring any sunset provision.

But that doesn’t mean it can’t be explored, discussed and even debated.

I usually suggest that the Democrap love of golden cows is a serious mistake.

Uh...hey Smooshy Face. McCarthy was the one that took it off the table this week because it was a sure bet loser for Republicans.
And Republicans want to cut these programs to curb "runaway spending"......without looking at necessary tax increases for the wealthy and corporations that have been at the center of our monetary problems for going on three decades now. :)

Biden trolled them good on this one. But Republicans are their own worst enemy here.
They DO want to cut these programs. They talk about it almost every election cycle.

Funny how the debt ceiling wasn't an issue for Republicans during the 2017-2019 time period. :)
Really? Which Republican proposed this? What is the HR number?

Why are you such a lying sack of shit? Is it liberalism that causes it?

Forum List

Back