My relative's latest criticism of Donald Trump: He flashes a "White Power" sign all the time.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
My brother-in-law is a great guy as long as he doesn't start talking politics. He claims to be an Independent but I've never heard him say anything good about the GOP and he absolutely hates Trump. He said something I've never heard before and I'd like to hear from other Trump haters if you agree. He claims that Trump intentionally flashes a "White Power" closed fist as a signal to his White Supremacy supporters and that proves he is a Racist. I thought the closed fist was a Black Power sign. :dunno: If you are a Trump hater, do agree with this? This is a new one on me.

My brother-in-law is a great guy as long as he doesn't start talking politics. He claims to be an Independent but I've never heard him say anything good about the GOP and he absolutely hates Trump. He said something I've never heard before and I'd like to hear from other Trump haters if you agree. He claims that Trump intentionally flashes a "White Power" closed fist as a signal to his White Supremacy supporters and that proves he is a Racist. I thought the closed fist was a Black Power sign. :dunno: If you are a Trump hater, do agree with this? This is a new one on me.
Of course not.
Lots of folks on here also proclaim to be "Independents" but they all have short left legs.

Actually, Trump flashes the internationally recognized symbol for……..I have a Vagina

1675866355726.jpeg

My brother-in-law is a great guy as long as he doesn't start talking politics. He claims to be an Independent but I've never heard him say anything good about the GOP and he absolutely hates Trump.
You're lucky someone in your family is at least moderately informed and intelligent. Listen to him.

When my team scores a touchdown, I make a brief closed fist and say "YEAH"!

If I had known all along that this was a symbol of white supremacy, I would not have insulted those black players who just scored the touchdown. Oh, wait a minute, it can be a sign of black power, too?

O.K., I guess that makes me all about white power when it's George Kittle and black power when it's Debo.

Damn, life is so much easier now!

Your brother in law is Mac1958.

Joe Biden said that klansman Robert Byrd was "like a brother" to him.
Hillary Clinton said that klansman Robert Byrd was her "mentor".
So, tell your brother-in-law that he is a white supremist if he voted for Biden or Hillary.

Robert Byrd was not a klan member while in the Senate and had a very strong Civil Rights voting record.
He was even acknowledged by the NAACP

The homosexual community gave the rainbow another meaning. The original meaning was the Lord's promise about a forty-day rainstorm. If one thing can have more than one meaning, don't be surprised if other things have more than one meaning.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. One word that has more than one meaning is the word "bark". Not only is it what you will find on a tree, but it is also the sound that a dog can make.

Forum List

Back