I Just Filed a Complaint With Fox News About Chris Wallace

imns02pjuvi41.jpg

vlt0rnb9oakubev9_1589782416.jpeg

#LMBAO #LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

I told them the debate chaos was his fault. The man is weak and unable to control anything. He showed obvious bias toward Biden and that's why Donald Trump got frustrated and angry. If I were DJT, it would piss me off, too.

Chris 'Shitbag' Wallace was already interviewed today on Fox by Bill Hemmer.

Hemmer asked him if he had reviewed the debate tape yet. Wallace said no. A true pro would have by now. Wallace is a shitbag of excuses!

I told them the debate chaos was his fault. The man is weak and unable to control anything. He showed obvious bias toward Biden and that's why Donald Trump got frustrated and angry. If I were DJT, it would piss me off, too.

Boo fucking hoo. Donald Trump behaved like an idiot in front of the whole world. Trump did it to himself. Chris Wallace is not to blame for Donald Trump's lies, his rages, his lack of plans, ideas, or strategies for dealing with the nation's problems, or his insistence on pushing debunked conspiracy theories about Joe Biden's children.

Complain all you want but it only makes you look like a fool.

Boo fucking hoo. Donald Trump behaved like an idiot in front of the whole world. Trump did it to himself. Chris Wallace is not to blame for Donald Trump's lies, his rages, his lack of plans, ideas, or strategies for dealing with the nation's problems, or his insistence on pushing debunked conspiracy theories about Joe Biden's children.

When I want your advice, I'll ask for it. Until then, you can bend over and stick it where the sun don't shine.

YOU would know about fools. You show you are one every time you open your lying pie hole.

LOL!!...So it's Wallace's fault Trump could not handle the debate like an adult..
The RWNJs always have someone else to blame for their GOP heroes' endless mistakes. This extension of their conservative denial of all facts keeps their fantasy world intact.

Hemmer asked him if he had reviewed the debate tape yet. Wallace said no. A true pro would have by now. Wallace is a shitbag of excuses!
Ya wanna hear how stupid Wallace is? He called Assault Weapons "Weapons of Mass Destruction"
What they are is just semiautomatic rifles and pistols that fire one round for each pull of the trigger. Semiauto means that they automatically reload after each shot. You get at most 60 rounds per minute and usually much less. The largest magazine available is 25 rounds, so you have to stop firing to reload.

Chris 'Shitbag' Wallace was already interviewed today on Foxe's by Bill Hemmer.

He's probably lying.

LOL!!...So it's Wallace's fault Trump could not handle the debate like an adult..
The RWNJs always have someone else to blame for their GOP heroes' endless mistakes. This extension of their conservative denial of all facts keeps their fantasy world intact.

You cannot deny that Chris Wallace is a shill for the DNC.
For example, Trump's taxes DID NOT fit under any of the debate subjects preagreed upon!

Wallace asking TRUMP about the Charlottesville Hoax when 99% of the violence is coming from ANTIFA and BLM is sickening. When asked about ANTIFA, Biden said it was an idea not a group. Right an "idea" that Biden's supporter, George Soros, gave money to.

WASHINGTON, DC: George Soros has given Black Lives Matter and the Antifa related revolutionary movement more than $100 million dollars. The Soros run Open Society Foundations is on record with giving Black Lives Matter $33 million dollars this year alone. This is in concert with an array of funding for a variety of Democrat and DNC related left-wing groups across the country.

Wallace asking TRUMP about the Charlottesville Hoax when 99% of the violence is coming from ANTIFA and BLM is sickening. When asked about ANTIFA, Biden said it was an idea not a group. Right an "idea" that Biden's supporter, George Soros, gave money to.

WASHINGTON, DC: George Soros has given Black Lives Matter and the Antifa related revolutionary movement more than $100 million dollars. The Soros run Open Society Foundations is on record with giving Black Lives Matter $33 million dollars this year alone. This is in concert with an array of funding for a variety of Democrat and DNC related left-wing groups across the country.

Yupp!
Especially when an Antifa A-hole murdered a Patriot Prayer dude in cold blood in Portland.

Oh the irony. A Trump Cult member calling anyone a shitbag of excuses. Especially when attacking and blaming Wallace for the shitshow failure of a debate engineered and executed by Donald Trump.

Somehow it's Chris Wallace's fault that Trump lied, attacked, bullied, and generally behaved like a total lunatic. Talk about a guy who is a shitbag of excuses. 210,000 covid19 deaths - not Donnie's fault. Most unsuccesful covid response in the world - Not Donnie's Fault. The economy collapsed - not Donnie's Fault. Trade deficit going up up up - not Donnie's Fault. Worst unemployment in US history - not Donnie's Fault. Racial unrest - not Donnie's Fault. 20,000 lies - fake news.

Did you see and hear the sardonic laughter and comments of the one you called a pro that was the other candidate?

Fake news. Open Source has always donated to BLM, and it's not a secret. Your conspiracy theory website source added in the anti-fa notation to gin up the outrage machine.

Oh the irony. A Trump Cult member calling anyone a shitbag of excuses. Especially when attacking and blaming Wallace for the shitshow failure of a debate engineered and executed by Donald Trump.

Somehow it's Chris Wallace's fault that Trump lied, attacked, bullied, and generally behaved like a total lunatic. Talk about a guy who is a shitbag of excuses. 210,000 covid19 deaths - not Donnie's fault. Most unsuccesful covid response in the world - Not Donnie's Fault. The economy collapsed - not Donnie's Fault. Trade deficit going up up up - not Donnie's Fault. Worst unemployment in US history - not Donnie's Fault. Racial unrest - not Donnie's Fault. 20,000 lies - fake news.

You're a bigger shitbag of excuses than Wallace!
Fortunately, you're an interwebz gadfly, nobody.

Did you see and hear the sardonic laughter and comments of the one you called a pro that was the other candidate?

Yeah, I have. I would have some sympathy for Dumb Donald, if he wasn't a total piece of shit and responsible for the deaths of over 210,000 people, and untold misery on the American people. If he cared even the tiniest bit for all of these people, and wasn't trying to pack the court and take away their health insurance coverage, I would take no joy in the suffering headed his way.

I might even think ill of Joe Biden for his words and insults if over 2000 refugee children weren't living in foster care after Trump stole them from their parents, and lost track of them, or deported him. Or if Trump wasn't planning on holding another ICE roundup next month in the middle of pandemic, so he can kill more brown people.

I personally think that Trump should be given a "bark collar" for the next debate. During his opponents two minute time slots, if Trump utters a sound, he will be tazed to the point where he cannot speak. No harm will come to Dumb Donald if he simply respects the rules, so he really controls what will happen here. And the rest of us will watch him sizzle if he doesn't. Good times!!

Yeah, I have. I would have some sympathy for Dumb Donald, if he wasn't a total piece of shit and responsible for the deaths of over 210,000 people, and untold misery on the American people. If he cared even the tiniest bit for all of these people, and wasn't trying to pack the court and take away their health insurance coverage, I would take no joy in the suffering headed his way.

I might even think ill of Joe Biden for his words and insults if over 2000 refugee children weren't living in foster care after Trump stole them from their parents, and lost track of them, or deported him. Or if Trump wasn't planning on holding another ICE roundup next month in the middle of pandemic, so he can kill more brown people.

I personally think that Trump should be given a "bark collar" for the next debate. During his opponents two minute time slots, if Trump utters a sound, he will be tazed to the point where he cannot speak. No harm will come to Dumb Donald if he simply respects the rules, so he really controls what will happen here. And the rest of us will watch him sizzle if he doesn't. Good times!!

You should be blaming China, not Trump, for all of those deaths, you despicable POS!

You truly live up to your name, Dragonlady.

Forum List

Back