I have to admit, my views on Ukraine could change

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
I detest Putin. I’d like for him to die. Peacefully in his sleep tonight or violently via assassination. Like a bug in a RAID tv ad. Putin is evil incarnate and the Russian invasion of Ukraine is absolutely wrong and indefensible. The conduct of that war against Ukraine is even worse.

But when I see our senile scumbag old racist President seeking from our Congress 15 times what the Ukrainian President asked for, and then I see thieving scumbag assholes like pencil neck Schiff and the Mumbler of the House, Pelousy, going to Ukraine — I have to double clutch.

Sometimes you can tell you’re on the wrong side by looking at shit like Brandon and Schiff and Pelousy. If they seemingly agree with you, maybe you’re wrong.

I still want Putin dead. But maybe there is something more sinister to the whole story.

I detest Putin. I’d like for him to die. Peacefully in his sleep tonight or violently via assassination. Like a bug in a RAID tv ad. Putin is evil incarnate and the Russian invasion of Ukraine is absolutely wrong and indefensible. The conduct of that war against Ukraine is even worse.

But when I see our senile scumbag old racist President seeking from our Congress 15 times what the Ukrainian President asked for, and then I see thieving scumbag assholes like pencil neck Schiff and the Mumbler of the House, Pelousy, going to Ukraine — I have to double clutch.

Sometimes you can tell you’re on the wrong side by looking at shit like Brandon and Schiff and Pelousy. If they seemingly agree with you, maybe you’re wrong.

I still want Putin dead. But maybe there is something more sinister to the whole story.
So you like Ukraine but don't like the president. 😂😂 or democrats.

You know damn well that Hunter Biden will bag a few $million for "the big guy".
I can't wait till that is investigated also. I have a feeling it will turn out like massive voter fraud. A nothing burger.

So the Speaker of the House goes to the Ukraine to show US solidarity with the besieged country and the US President continues to pour aid to the Country to fight off the invaders, and somehow the OP sees some sort of conspiracy in all this. It is the new conservatism. Everything is a conspiracy.

Last edited:

If I ever find myself siding with Pelosi or Schiff or Bedpan, I'd have to attach my balls to my welder and turn it on to shock myself back to reality.

There is a great unspoken truth for why the Dems are so hot for Ukraine, I may detest Putin's actions, but at least I have some respect for his singular love of Russia and desire to protect his traditions and purity of race. Mark of any good leader.

Too bad our own president doesn't inspire a tenth as much confidence or trust.

If I ever find myself siding with Pelosi or Schiff or Bedpan, I'd have to attach my balls to my welder and turn it on to shock myself back to reality.

There is a great unspoken truth for why the Dems are so hot for Ukraine, I may detest Putin's actions, but at least I have some respect for his singular love of Russia and desire to protect his traditions and purity of race. Mark of any good leader.

So you are pro Putin.

So you are pro insurrection?

We are sending billions of dollars to the most corrupt government on earth with zero explanation of where the money is going and who is watching it..... I'm sure Pelosi went there to get her cut.....

You’re slow, but making progress.

Ukraine is the center of the NWO types money laundering, human trafficking & bioweapons research in Europe.
Russia may not be the good guys but neither is Ukraine or the ones wanting WWIII.
You're on the right path, just keep using your head & digging for truth.
If something is being "fact checked", it's something the puppet masters don't want you looking at closely.
They have absolutely orchestrated this all.
From rona, to shuttering small businesses & decimating the middle class, to blm & Imafa riots, to the fraud election, to supply chains breaking down, to war drums with Russia, to looming food shortages.
The left will say, not true, Joe's just really stupid.
Nobody is this incompetent by accident

Forum List

Back