I have no idea what's going on any more and I like it

I have withdrawn from the news so much I no longer have any idea what's going on.

It's great, you should try it.
The only way I have ever really known what the establishment bullshits folks into believing what is important, is by coming here. Most times, I am finding out what is really going on. . . .

Let me fill you in…
Democrats are continuing to overthrow the US by eroding all freedom and liberties.
You watch too much of your selected media outlets. . . b/c it isn't just democrats.

W/O the cooperation of other stakeholders? It wouldn't be possible. The DNC is NOT that powerful.

:heehee:

Last edited:
Ignorance is bliss.

That's what some say but I'm not so sure.

I rather agree with Plato.

1631584910558.png

IMHO... For many Americans, just focusing on your loved ones, and leaving the Fox news and CNN behind can often bring about a much happier family life. Chasing butterflies with toddlers is usually time better spent then watching the news. That being said....our lives, as we know them, are in severe peril. For most of us, there is little we can do in regards to the greater picture. But when a big wave is coming I would prefer to see it coming.

IMHO... For many Americans, just focusing on your loved ones, and leaving the Fox news and CNN behind can often bring about a much happier family life. Chasing butterflies with toddlers is usually time better spent then watching the news. That being said....our lives, as we know them, are in severe peril. For most of us, there is little we can do in regards to the greater picture. But when a big wave is coming I would prefer to see it coming.

But of course. What if it was a big wave of ferocious carnivorous toddler-eating butterflies? I suppose you would want to know, for the toddler's sake.

I'll have to side with the op. Didn't watch the "news" for 3 days in a row now. Most peaceful weekend in a while. Even got to do some foraging for wild plants and mushrooms with my kid (well, at least attempted identification...I still made her leave her shoes by the door after she stomped on all the suspected poison ones...she is a pre-teen after all, one can never be sure what her intentions are ;-).

Forum List

Back