I Have No Dog In This Fight...But What I find Ironic Is??

Dale Smith

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Dallas, Texas
That there isn't a single lefty that can make a cause for Hitlery without bringing up the Donald. It seems that those rallying around Hitlery cannot make a case as to where her qualifications sets her apart from the rest of the pack. They can't defend the unbelievable lapses in judgement that she has shown nor do they even try. They can't post a single accomplishment that she has had since she carpetbagged her way into being a senator in New York...and that only happened because JFK Jr's plane took a mysterious dip into the Atlantic ocean on a moonlit night. She certainly accomplished nothing as a senator and she accomplished even less as Sec. of State and the cloud of corruption surrounds her like a swarm of flies.....am I missing something here????

Why is she is so revered besides the fact that she has a vagina?...... because I am totally perplexed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

image.jpeg
Blacks love her....:lol:

That there isn't a single lefty that can make a cause for Hitlery without bringing up the Donald. It seems that those rallying around Hitlery cannot make a case as to where her qualifications sets her apart from the rest of the pack. They can't defend the unbelievable lapses in judgement that she has shown nor do they even try. They can't post a single accomplishment that she has had since she carpetbagged her way into being a senator in New York...and that only happened because JFK Jr's plane took a mysterious dip into the Atlantic ocean on a moonlit night. She certainly accomplished nothing as a senator and she accomplished even less as Sec. of State and the cloud of corruption surrounds her like a swarm of flies.....am I missing something here????

Why is she is so revered besides the fact that she has a vagina?...... because I am totally perplexed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Well, she has a vagina...

She's a Dem. A stupid, careless and incompetent Dem which makes her better than any Rep. At least that's what her supporters will tell you. LOL

Well, she has a vagina...
Link? :lol:

She's a Dem. A stupid, careless and incompetent Dem which makes her better than any Rep. At least that's what her supporters will tell you. LOL

and yet the demographic voting for dumb donald are uneducated bigots.

go figure. :cuckoo:

The only people voting for Hitlery are ignorant sheep.

Go figure.

you mean ignorant sheep like these?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/09/us/politics/national-security-gop-donald-trump.html?_r=0

poor trumpeter dum dums

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

I brought up a simple question the other day to Liberals - do YOU truly believe Hillary did not mix State Dept and Foundation business.

Only 1 answered.

They're big into attacking others. Not so much answering somple questions in defense of Hillary. Even they know.

The only people voting for Hitlery are ignorant sheep.

Go figure.

you mean ignorant sheep like these?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/09/us/politics/national-security-gop-donald-trump.html?_r=0

poor trumpeter dum dums

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

Anyone who votes for stupid, careless and incompetent Hitlery is a sheep no matter what the IQ of that sheep is.

A sheep is a sheep is a sheep. A sheep willing to let stupidity, carelessness and incompetence lead the country.

Hillary to me proves that the left wing at least pays back. They screwed over Hillary in 2008 and now they are paying her back. I just wonder if they really in their hearts knew how a monumental job it would be defending Hillary.

I have to believe that even in the hearts of liberals they know that Hillary isn't right for America. And that feeling can't all be driven by hatred for Trump. Their hatred for Trump is because of exactly what you said, they have to hate Trump more to love Hillary. Otherwise there is nothing to love about Hillary. So they push the narrative of why we must hate Trump thus making Hillary the only alternative.

The Republicans have never lost college educated whites.

In the last poll I saw, Clinton was leading amongst college educated whites by 10 points.

They are looking at her and all her baggage and garbage, then looking at Trump, and choosing her anyways.

The country doesn't want Hillary, but they look at Trump and think he's simply unacceptable.

The Republicans have never lost college educated whites.

In the last poll I saw, Clinton was leading amongst college educated whites by 10 points.

They are looking at her and all her baggage and garbage, then looking at Trump, and choosing her anyways.

The country doesn't want Hillary, but they look at Trump and think he's simply unacceptable.

That is always the liberal left's game plan. They can't promote their candidate so they tear down the opponet. They did it with Romney now they are doing it with Trump. The difference is, Trump doesn't care and I bet that is driving the left nuts. Still have 60 days or so till the election, white educated America will wake up and have had enough of the Clinton crime regime.

I wonder Silly Jilly...if you got raped and beaten by an Obama imported Sharia Syrian, would your crazed love of the D party change?

The Ds could nominate the real Hitler, and the MSM and millions of D voters would vote for him. They are lemmings.

I wonder Silly Jilly...if you got raped and beaten by an Obama imported Sharia Syrian, would your crazed love of the D party change?

i wonder if you, dum dum, could be any more of a lowlife.

but then i remember what you are and am just glad i don't know anyone as deviant as you in real life. :thup:

The Ds could nominate the real Hitler, and the MSM and millions of D voters would vote for him. They are lemmings.

please stop confusing democrats with imbecilic trumpsters

Forum List

Back