I Have No Dog In This Fight...But What I find Ironic Is??

Spare me, slow Joe....Hitlery took out a leader that only wanted his country's resources sold in real money instead of the worthless fiat dollar but Hitlery made sure that it didn't happen while making sure that a Rothschild central bank was installed after he was disposed...that is a fucking FACT and not disputable....

No, guy. The Libyan People took out Qaddaffi because he was a murderous asshole who had oppressed them for decades and pissed away the wealth of the country for decades. Oh, yeah, and he did stuff like bombing American airliners and dance clubs.

There was not one American boot on the ground involved in taking out Qadaffi. The Libyan people overthrew him when he ran out of money to pay his African Mercenaries.

Now, should we not have gotten involved? Probably not. But NATO, the UN, the EU, the Arab League, organizations we have called upon to help us in our war against terrorism asked us to get involved.

You REALLY think that any president would drop a nuke?

I think Trump might. Frankly, I don't see this guy as being stable.

You can't debate me, slow Joe.....

You're right, guy. I can't keep up with your level of Crazy.

You remind me of the joke about the Insane Asylum, where the one patient says,
"I'm Napoleon!"

ANd the doctor asks, "How do you know you are Napoleon?"

The patient replies, "God Told me!"

And the guy in the next bed says, "I did not!!!"

I honestly hope the people near and dear to you finally get you on the right medications.

Spare me, slow Joe....Hitlery took out a leader that only wanted his country's resources sold in real money instead of the worthless fiat dollar but Hitlery made sure that it didn't happen while making sure that a Rothschild central bank was installed after he was disposed...that is a fucking FACT and not disputable....

No, guy. The Libyan People took out Qaddaffi because he was a murderous asshole who had oppressed them for decades and pissed away the wealth of the country for decades. Oh, yeah, and he did stuff like bombing American airliners and dance clubs.

There was not one American boot on the ground involved in taking out Qadaffi. The Libyan people overthrew him when he ran out of money to pay his African Mercenaries.

Now, should we not have gotten involved? Probably not. But NATO, the UN, the EU, the Arab League, organizations we have called upon to help us in our war against terrorism asked us to get involved.

You REALLY think that any president would drop a nuke?

I think Trump might. Frankly, I don't see this guy as being stable.

You can't debate me, slow Joe.....

You're right, guy. I can't keep up with your level of Crazy.

You remind me of the joke about the Insane Asylum, where the one patient says,
"I'm Napoleon!"

ANd the doctor asks, "How do you know you are Napoleon?"

The patient replies, "God Told me!"

And the guy in the next bed says, "I did not!!!"

I honestly hope the people near and dear to you finally get you on the right medications.
You fascist democrats are off your cobbs.....:lol:

Forum List

Back