I Have No Dog In This Fight...But What I find Ironic Is??

That there isn't a single lefty that can make a cause for Hitlery without bringing up the Donald. It seems that those rallying around Hitlery cannot make a case as to where her qualifications sets her apart from the rest of the pack. They can't defend the unbelievable lapses in judgement that she has shown nor do they even try. They can't post a single accomplishment that she has had since she carpetbagged her way into being a senator in New York...and that only happened because JFK Jr's plane took a mysterious dip into the Atlantic ocean on a moonlit night. She certainly accomplished nothing as a senator and she accomplished even less as Sec. of State and the cloud of corruption surrounds her like a swarm of flies.....am I missing something here????

Why is she is so revered besides the fact that she has a vagina?...... because I am totally perplexed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Well, I guess there would be a couple of primary points:

First, it's possible they agree with her on issues such as gay rights, abortion, taxation and civil rights, whatever, or some combination therein.

Second, it's possible they find Trump repulsive enough to feel motivated to vote against him.

Those are my reasons, anyway. Had the GOP run a sane ticket like Kasich/Rubio, many of us would have some tough decisions to make. But, as I understand it, they are pinko commies. Or something. The GOP chose Trump, great, that's where it is.

There's not a lot of passion for her because she's moderate and terribly flawed as a person. "Flawed" is a nice way to put it. But she's significantly more appealing than the alternative. Or less unappealing, perhaps. And that's about it. Not very mysterious.

Last edited:
Hillary to me proves that the left wing at least pays back. They screwed over Hillary in 2008 and now they are paying her back. I just wonder if they really in their hearts knew how a monumental job it would be defending Hillary.

I have to believe that even in the hearts of liberals they know that Hillary isn't right for America. And that feeling can't all be driven by hatred for Trump. Their hatred for Trump is because of exactly what you said, they have to hate Trump more to love Hillary. Otherwise there is nothing to love about Hillary. So they push the narrative of why we must hate Trump thus making Hillary the only alternative.

They only care about 'Supporting Hillary' as long as Billy and her can keep the bucks flowing into various 'funds' and 'charities'; if Hillary and Billy Boy lose the fake 'Foundation' and Goldman Sachs and the Koch Brothers decide she can't win and drop their cash flow nobody will remember her name within an hour in Washington.

Those are my reasons, anyway. Had the GOP run a sane ticket like Kasich/Rubio, many of us would have some tough decisions to make.

That would of been an incredibly easy election for either Kasich or Rubio.

Hillary Clinton was already incredibly unpopular. It took someone who was both a total clown and more corrupt than she was.

That there isn't a single lefty that can make a cause for Hitlery without bringing up the Donald. It seems that those rallying around Hitlery cannot make a case as to where her qualifications sets her apart from the rest of the pack. They can't defend the unbelievable lapses in judgement that she has shown nor do they even try. They can't post a single accomplishment that she has had since she carpetbagged her way into being a senator in New York...and that only happened because JFK Jr's plane took a mysterious dip into the Atlantic ocean on a moonlit night. She certainly accomplished nothing as a senator and she accomplished even less as Sec. of State and the cloud of corruption surrounds her like a swarm of flies.....am I missing something here????

Why is she is so revered besides the fact that she has a vagina?...... because I am totally perplexed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nope. The case has been made dozens and dozens of times. Check the archives.

Well, I guess there would be a couple of primary points:

First, it's possible they agree with her on issues such as gay rights, abortion, taxation and civil rights, whatever, or some combination therein.

Second, it's possible they find Trump repulsive enough to feel motivated to vote against him.

Those are my reasons, anyway. Had the GOP run a sane ticket like Kasich/Rubio, many of us would have some tough decisions to make. But, as I understand it, they are pinko commies. Or something. The GOP chose Trump, great, that's where it is.

There's not a lot of passion for her because she's moderate and terribly flawed as a person. "Flawed" is a nice way to put it. But she's significantly more appealing than the alternative. Or less unappealing, perhaps. And that's about it. Not very mysterious.

Feels before reals all the way!

The Republicans have never lost college educated whites.

In the last poll I saw, Clinton was leading amongst college educated whites by 10 points.

They are looking at her and all her baggage and garbage, then looking at Trump, and choosing her anyways.

The country doesn't want Hillary, but they look at Trump and think he's simply unacceptable.

That is always the liberal left's game plan. They can't promote their candidate so they tear down the opponet. They did it with Romney now they are doing it with Trump. The difference is, Trump doesn't care and I bet that is driving the left nuts. Still have 60 days or so till the election, white educated America will wake up and have had enough of the Clinton crime regime.

Hillary is very happy to have Trump as a candidate.

He's the only one she could beat, except maybe Cruz.

all you rants here are what they are rants by using right wing talking points.

1) she didn't lie about the movie ... this was right wing rants trying to make something about nothing ... as I've pointed out many times here before... comming from the Benghazi hearings ... the Head of the CIA told hillary it was about the move the head of the CIA told the house that they told merit was about the movie because they were rioting in Egypt over the movie ...that's what they thought .... it was what she told the press when the press asked ...Hillary told them it was about the movie because thats what the CIA told her she didn't lie ... later on the CIA again change it to it was a terrorist attack and she came out told the press we have now found out it was a terrorist attack ...again she didn't lie .. for her to lie she would have to had gave that information out to the press she didn't do that ... another republican attempt to make her look like a liar....

2) her Emails she said she didn't send any classified email to her account the republican said that was a lie... after the FBI did there research they found there were w thousand emails that were considered classified ... Comey went to the press and told them this .... the very next day the state department who classifies documents come out to the press and said we made a mistake we give the FBI emails that wasn't classified ... once again republicans trying their damnedest to try and brand her as a liar ...

3) pay to play ... another attempt of the republicans trying to smear hear reputation... here the say they were donating money to the clinton foundation for special favors... this too has back fired on the republicans ...we have found out all she did was say you need to go and talk to this person in that matter or people who worked for her se=nt them in the direction they need to go... thats not illegal that is accepted by the government but not the republicans ... she ha no records of her contacted anyone by phone or email ... ... once again you republicans have to make something out of nothing... just so you can cloud the issue trying to make the voter question what is real and what isn't ...

finally it seems every lie you republicans try to throw at her, in the end it turns out to be some one in the republican has party made it up

I brought up a simple question the other day to Liberals - do YOU truly believe Hillary did not mix State Dept and Foundation business.

Only 1 answered.

They're big into attacking others. Not so much answering somple questions in defense of Hillary. Even they know.
yes ... is that clear enough for you ...
now my question for you ... do YOU truly believe gerorge W Bush did not mix his fathers State Dept and Foundation business. ????

Ill wait for your answer... seems its ok for republicans to mix State Dept and Foundation business but not on if we liberals do why's that??? making something out of nothing HUMMMMMMMM ????

She's a Dem. A stupid, careless and incompetent Dem which makes her better than any Rep. At least that's what her supporters will tell you. LOL

and yet the demographic voting for dumb donald are uneducated bigots.

go figure. :cuckoo:

The only people voting for Hitlery are ignorant sheep.

Go figure.

you mean ignorant sheep like these?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/09/us/politics/national-security-gop-donald-trump.html?_r=0

poor trumpeter dum dums

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

Anyone who votes for stupid, careless and incompetent Hitlery is a sheep no matter what the IQ of that sheep is.

A sheep is a sheep is a sheep. A sheep willing to let stupidity, carelessness and incompetence lead the country.
fancy you calling the kettle black

There was one brief moment between the right wing hatred - Bill's presidency / her candidacy - that Hillary shone. It was just after her stint as Secretary of State, she was praised then by both sides of the aisle. Of course the haters were still around but they lacked a platform to give meaning to their empty lives. Once she became the democratic candidate, the hate machine went into full scale operation. I watched a lot of the last Benghazi hearing on cspan and if hate needed a face, many of the republicans could easily stand in for evil. It is a strange phenomenon the hate one woman brings to some people. Evil has achieved a face in America. As for Hillary's credentials, they are many, but the point remains they don't matter to haters.

7 of Hillary Clinton’s biggest accomplishments: 7 of Hillary Clinton’s biggest accomplishments

1. I have no clue, but, as ALL politicians are pretty much the same - just not as much as the Clintons, probably, he probably did.

2. Because someone else did it does not make it right.

3. Bush isn't running for President.

Is that clear enough for YOU, Billy?

Mid, she was praised because she was gone.

Diane Feonstein was asked to name 1 'accomplishment'...she couldn't do it...even using Google.

'Nuff said.

She's a Dem. A stupid, careless and incompetent Dem which makes her better than any Rep. At least that's what her supporters will tell you. LOL

and yet the demographic voting for dumb donald are uneducated bigots.

go figure. :cuckoo:
I wonder Silly Jilly...if you got raped and beaten by an Obama imported Sharia Syrian, would your crazed love of the D party change?
nope !!! why would I say that ??? because no democrat/liberal would ever allow Sharia Syrian to be part of the country ... this is your pathetic attempt to try and brand democrats/liberals as Sharia Syrian, supporters ... sorry pathetic pal it won't fly...

1. I have no clue, but, as ALL politicians are pretty much the same - just not as much as the Clintons, probably, he probably did.

it looks like whats good for the gw gander isn't good enough for the HC goose... its not a case of who's running you idiot ... its a case of its ok for republicans but not ok for democrats/liberals ... like always you failed in answering the question ... as I thought you republicans would do ... you're so predictable

I know you find vaginas scary.... I hear that's where chem trails come from.

Okay, to try to address your argument. I agree. Hillary is not the best person the Democrats could have run. But Trump is dangerous.

So I am going to vote for the Pathological Liar because the Nazi is going to blow up the world.

this isn't fucking complicated.

I brought up a simple question the other day to Liberals - do YOU truly believe Hillary did not mix State Dept and Foundation business.

Only 1 answered.

They're big into attacking others. Not so much answering somple questions in defense of Hillary. Even they know.

I'm sure she did.

So what?

SO this foundation that brings medicine and aid to poor countries asked rich people for money,and those same people who spread a lot of money around Washington also met with the State Department.

Big. Fucking. Deal.

The thing is, Hillary by herself couldnt' approve much of anything. THere were a whole lot of people who had to sign off on things in both parties and those same people made contributions to them as well.

it looks like whats good for the gw gander isn't good enough for the HC goose... its not a case of who's running you idiot ... its a case of its ok for republicans but not ok for democrats/liberals ... like always you failed in answering the question ... as I thought you republicans would do ... you're so predictable
You said that, not me.

I said GW probably did, if so he was wrong, and his doing so doesn't make it right for HC to do so.

Is THAT simple enough or do you need MORE clarification (less of your own interpretation)?!

The Ds could nominate the real Hitler, and the MSM and millions of D voters would vote for him. They are lemmings.
actually the republicans nominate the hitler clone here donald trump ... in this case he say he'll make, Germany, I mean america great again..... you look at hitler statements, they are almost Identical of trumps.. throw them out if they disagree ... punch that guy i'll defend you ...on and on ... and you're trying to brand hillary as a hitler clone ??? good luck with that rant...

Forum List

Back