I have long Covid, and at least 1 in 5 of you will also.

Please read the articles. This is the aggravating thing about, myself, learning about the condition.
It is not the virus.
EVERYONE who has had Covid any point the past few years can get Long Covid. EVERYONE.
It is not the virus in you. It is a protein spike, for reasons they do not yet know, is being caused by having had Covid. Early studies are suggesting that the patients who had taken the vaccines are worse than those who did not.
I am not contagious. ---->

I test negative because I do not have Covid.
I have Covid Long. A secondary condition caused by having had Covid.
Bonzi and I had Covid November of 2020.

I understand this. You said you got it on Nov 9th and had the "second round" on Dec 23rd. This implied that you got it again--not long Covid, another infection.

I wrote this thread to help inform people.
I am pretty furious that I have a condition that I was never told even existed.
We are being failed again by our government and their media.
If I can inform 50 of you, hopefully you inform other people that don't even post here... and people start learning about this condition that, I believe, your government and the media doesn't want you to know.
Why else is this not being discussed? How is it possible that a condition the CDC themselves quietly posted that 1 in 5 Americans will be sick this year with plenty of people dying. Most - will die without even knowing the condition even exist.

Read the articles... post others you have found... tell people.
People need to know this condition exist.

I got COVID on Dec of 2019 it was just like when I got SARs in the 1990s, my COVID did not completely clear until I gotz the COVID vaxx from Moderna, after that I cleared up and got better.

As far as I know, your Vaxx had absolutely nothing to do with how fast you recovered. That's not how vaccines work.
I just asked a doctor.

Your recovery could have been the "placebo" effect.

I understand this. You said you got it on Nov 9th and had the "second round" on Dec 23rd. This implied that you got it again--not long Covid, another infection.
The condition is caused by protein spikes that irritate and inflame your entire pulmonary system.
This inflammation leaves you WIDE OPEN to get secondary bacterial infections etc.
The bodies initial reaction to the protein spikes is to over produce mucus. That also greatly increases your chances of getting a secondary infection.
The proteins are stored in fat cells surrounding your lung tissue. Over time those proteins get released until it hits critical mass and your system reacts to it making you feel sick.

IT IS NOT THE VIRUS.

The condition is caused by protein spikes that irritate and inflame your entire pulmonary system.
This inflammation leaves you WIDE OPEN to get secondary bacterial infections etc.
The bodies initial reaction to the protein spikes is to over produce mucus. That also greatly increases your chances of getting a secondary infection.
The proteins are stored in fat cells surrounding your lung tissue. Over time those proteins get released until it hits critical mass and your system reacts to it making you feel sick.

IT IS NOT THE VIRUS.

This is interesting. Thanks.
I do recall horrendous mucous issues when I had covid. At the time I felt I was nearly drowning in mucous.
Sore throat etc.

But "something" has to cause those protein spikes ? If it's not the virus then what?
Are you saying the proteins are remnants of the virus that remain after the virus itself clears?

Last edited:
Most people have never even heard of "long Covid" -
What? Most people have.

I got Covid exactly 15 days ago. It kicked my ass for 4 straight days, and I'm still dealing with a slight cough and a feeling in my chest of what I'll call "congestion". Not completely cured up, but I got the shot fairly early in the pandemic, and I have no regrets. Too many people younger than I were dropping dead from Covid. I'm alive, regardless.

As far as I know, your Vaxx had absolutely nothing to do with how fast you recovered.
This is another one of those statements that would have made no sense three years ago and now just is accepted. Completely normal to get the infection after vaccination, now just speculating on if it affects recovery.

This is interesting. Thanks.

But "something" has to cause those protein spikes ? If it's not the virus then what?
That is what they are studying to try and figure out.
Keep in mind that SARS/Covid spreads due to a protein in the virus.
Also - the vaccine is a protein based vaccine.

Apparently the combination of the two is causing humans to create a secondary protein excessively. The bodies immediate reaction to that is to "hide" the protein in fat cells to prevent massive heart attacks, respiratory failure ect. Protein spikes are absolutely deadly.
But, the proteins still exist. And the fat cells eventually lose it's ability to hold on to the protein and/or your body processes the fat for energy and the protein is releasesd.

What? Most people have.

I got Covid exactly 15 days ago. It kicked my ass for 4 straight days, and I'm still dealing with a slight cough and a feeling in my chest of what I'll call "congestion". Not completely cured up, but I got the shot fairly early in the pandemic, and I have no regrets. Too many people younger than I were dropping dead from Covid. I'm alive, regardless.

I'm still not convinced they are dropping dead due to covid itself. Not in the least.
Everyone I know (young and old) who has recently died unexpectedly got the jabs.
And there's been a very unusual surge in the last 12 months.
Almost all of which were in great health and had no known ongoing health issues previously. Most died of heart attack.
While I cannot say for certain the cause, it points clearly in one direction.

That said, I also know some who got the jab(s) and seem to be doing ok.....so far.

As far as I know, your Vaxx had absolutely nothing to do with how fast you recovered. That's not how vaccines work.
I just asked a doctor.

Your recovery could have been the "placebo" effect.
Or it just got better after da shotz, you can claim your shot shit all yous like, I have my own adventure to tell.

I'm still not convinced they are dropping dead due to covid itself. Not in the least.
Everyone I know (young and old) who has recently died unexpectedly got the jabs.
And there's been a very unusual surge in the last 12 months.
You know what killed them? Their bodies immune response to the Covid infection.

I wrote this thread to help inform people.
I am pretty furious that I have a condition that I was never told even existed.
We are being failed again by our government and their media.
If I can inform 50 of you, hopefully you inform other people that don't even post here... and people start learning about this condition that, I believe, your government and the media doesn't want you to know.
Why else is this not being discussed? How is it possible that a condition the CDC themselves quietly posted that 1 in 5 Americans will be sick this year with plenty of people dying. Most - will die without even knowing the condition even exist.

Read the articles... post others you have found... tell people.
People need to know this condition exist.

Well...this condition is all over Twitter, for one thing. So I've definitely heard of it.

Your case sounds pretty awful. But to be fair, when I had Covid the first time it exacerbated my asthma for about 6 weeks after. (This has happened to me before with other infections like colds, etc.) But the CDC would also count that as "long Covid" because I suffered after effects. So that 1 in 5 number includes you :( as well as people like me, who went on normally with just a little aggravating condition.

I know people don't really like to read more than 2 sentences.
But I urge everyone to read the links I provided and learn about this condition.
And stop confusing it with Covid. It is NOT Covid. It is NOT the virus.
It is protein spikes that is a secondary reaction to having had Covid.
If you have not had Covid - you will not get Covid long. Impossible.

IF YOU HAVE HAD THE VIRUS AT ANYTIME IN THE PAST - Chances are you have these proteins right now in your fat cells. IT IS ESSENTIALLY A TICKING TIME BOMB.

But I urge everyone to read the links I provided and learn about this condition.

IF YOU HAVE HAD THE VIRUS AT ANYTIME IN THE PAST - Chances are you have these proteins right now in your fat cells. IT IS ESSENTIALLY A TICKING TIME BOMB.
Along with the other pathogens just waiting for a trigger in yer body.

Well...this condition is all over Twitter, for one thing. So I've definitely heard of it.

Your case sounds pretty awful. But to be fair, when I had Covid the first time it exacerbated my asthma for about 6 weeks after. (This has happened to me before with other infections like colds, etc.) But the CDC would also count that as "long Covid" because I suffered after effects. So that 1 in 5 number includes you :( as well as people like me, who went on normally with just a little aggravating condition.
That is actually not what is now being called "Long Covid".
There are also some really good videos out there by interviews of some top virologist.
Remember this is a new term. And the American medical system is woefully behind in diagnosing and treatment than the rest of the world.
MANY HOSPITALS DON"T EVEN RECOGNIZE LONG COVID. Despite the fact the CDC recognizes it and states CURRENTLY millions of people have it.

What? Most people have.

Interesting how both me and my husband, unvaccinated, had two mild cases. Second time he tested, he was barely sick but I encouraged him to test. He did and then went and mowed the lawn.

Did you get boosters?

I am well read on the subject. I have prayed for you and would really urge you to look at natural remedies. My husband and I take a daily regimen and then have stuff we keep on hand for Covid. As I have said, we were barely ill both times--my husband even less so than I was the first time.

Antioxidants and anti-inflammatories might have a great effect.

God knows it won't hurt. The medical establishments remedies didn't help much.

I am well read on the subject. I have prayed for you and would really urge you to look at natural remedies. My husband and I take a daily regimen and then have stuff we keep on hand for Covid. As I have said, we were barely ill both times--my husband even less so than I was the first time.

Antioxidants and anti-inflammatories might have a great effect.

God knows it won't hurt. The medical establishments remedies didn't help much.
I take a multivitamin.
Also I now drink Ginger/Tumeric teas which help nausea terrifically. Better than Pepto or whatever.
Green Tea really helps with the inflammation, as well as honey.
I have increased anti-inflammatory food intake by at least a factor of 3.
The inflammation is the killer here.

Please read the articles. This is the aggravating thing about, myself, learning about the condition.
It is not the virus.
EVERYONE who has had Covid any point the past few years can get Long Covid. EVERYONE.
It is not the virus in you. It is a protein spike, for reasons they do not yet know, is being caused by having had Covid. Early studies are suggesting that the patients who had taken the vaccines are worse than those who did not.
I am not contagious. ---->

I test negative because I do not have Covid.
I have Covid Long. A secondary condition caused by having had Covid.
Bonzi and I had Covid November of 2020.
Yes. Your symptoms are far worse than anything we endured.

Forum List

Back