I Have A Legit Question To Leftists

Agreed,.. they're the parrots. They'll keep repeating and screaming that there was no fraud until they're blue in the face no matter what kind of facts we present them with. :rolleyes:

Exactly. They contradict themselves with basically everything they say. :rolleyes:
The understatement of the century,they also LIE when they can’t counter the facts as well as refusing to address them,one of them is your hero a mod. :biggrin:

Why do you call us crybabies/whiners when all you do is attack us for believing,.. rather knowing this election was stolen when we're not even bothering you? It seems like to the point of obsession with trying to troll us to me. With the except few of Coyote, Slade3200, and maybe some other people on here.

Because it's ridiculous.

The US doesn't have democracy. In fact whenever I speak about Proportional Representation, I get the ridiculous claims of "democracy is mob rule" and "if we have democracy, then the cities will control everything".

None of this is based on reality. But it shows that Republicans aren't really interested in democracy.

And now you're whining about a lost election. Like it matters. YOU DON'T GET TO DECIDE WHO THE PRESIDENT IS. If you did, you wouldn't be talking about stolen votes. Because stolen votes isn't the issue for democracy. Lack of Proportional Representation is.

Basically you're complaining that the corrupt system wasn't corrupt in your favor, which is totally ridiculous.

There's a joke that sums up your position:

A group of soldiers are sent out to defend a fort in the middle of the wilderness. They're surrounded by nothing much but grass and sheep. The first night one of the soldiers decides to go out into the wilderness and take a sheep and have his way with it. The next night three soldiers go out and do the same thing. After a month all the soldiers, except for one, are regularly off into the wilderness having their way with sheep.

The one soldier left is so frustrated he can't cope with it any more. So he waits till everyone has gone out into the wilderness, done their thing, and come back again. He sneaks off into the darkness, finds a sheet and performs his desperate act.

Just as he's arriving back at the fort in the darkness, he hears some laughing. He looks up and a load of soldiers are up on the ramparts pointing at the man laughing.

"What?" shouts the man in frustration, thinking they might have been fooling him. "You all fucked sheep too"

"Yeah" shouted one of the men "but you fucked the ugly one".

Last edited:
Why do you call us crybabies/whiners when all you do is attack us for believing,.. rather knowing this election was stolen when we're not even bothering you? It seems like to the point of obsession with trying to troll us to me. With the except few of Coyote, Slade3200, and maybe some other people on here.

So.... why do you disagree with what I said? It's easy to click on a button. Have a try actually writing it down. You wanted to know. I told you. You say you disagree. Well, that's obvious.

If you KNOW the election was stolen, you can write why what I said is wrong.

If you KNOW the election was stolen, you can write why what I said is wrong.

Very well, I'll go ahead and copy and paste another post that I wrote earlier today.

I don't have faith in the courts anymore as they're mostly made up of leftists so (no offense Slade as I'm not talking about you on this one.) I expect them to have the brain smaller than a pea. For it completely baffles my mind how they can watch Biden speak, see that there were more votes coming in than voters, then discovering these votes magically overnight after practically the whole entire damn country was found to be in red and hear this one guy even CONFESS to hiding information from the auditors and think that this was a fair election and there's absolutely no evidence to prove otherwise! We have evidence coming out of our ears and elementary school students would know that! These guys are stupid as fuck!!

The only reason I've had to repeat myself on here is because you guys refuse to believe the evidence when it's right in front of your face. :rolleyes:

I fucking hate YouTube right now, they took down the video!!!!!!!!! THIS SENSORING THING IS GETTING WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OUT OF CONTROL!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Very well, I'll go ahead and copy and paste another post that I wrote earlier today.

I don't have faith in the courts anymore as they're mostly made up of leftists so (no offense Slade as I'm not talking about you on this one.) I expect them to have the brain smaller than a pea. For it completely baffles my mind how they can watch Biden speak, see that there were more votes coming in than voters, then discovering these votes magically overnight after practically the whole entire damn country was found to be in red and hear this one guy even CONFESS to hiding information from the auditors and think that this was a fair election and there's absolutely no evidence to prove otherwise! We have evidence coming out of our ears and elementary school students would know that! These guys are stupid as fuck!!

Did you read what I wrote?

The US doesn't have democracy. The courts don't matter.

The election was stolen. Hell, every election EVER has been stolen because the US does NOT have democracy.

You don't get to choose who your president is. The system does.

Can you reply to my point and how you disagree with my point based on your views?

I'll take that as a no then.

Seriously, you ask a question, and then.... you don't seem to want people to answer you.

Amazing.

I did answer your question. All you do is parrot and act like I didn't just like you act like there's no evidence of a stolen election. :rolleyes:

It's almost a year since the theft on election night. The evidence is there, but the liberals don't want to admit it.

I-see-nothing_Gary-Varvel.jpg

Forum List

Back