I Have A Legit Question To Leftists

It's almost a year since the theft on election night. The evidence is there, but the liberals don't want to admit it.
None of these idiots are liberal.

They are just uneducated leftists being good little sheeple. Liberalism is an actual political idology and it is based upon certain principles. These children lack the intelligence necessary to comprehend principles and only know what team they are on.

Sure thing, Trumpster.
Somehow, I managed to not vote for Trump twice, but that means nothing to a fundamentalist like you.

You are like that bible-thumper who tells others they cannot be a Christian if they believe in evolution in your rigidity, dogmatism and absolute rejection of reason.

Somehow, I managed to not vote for Trump twice, but that means nothing to a fundamentalist like you.

You are like that bible-thumper who tells others they cannot be a Christian if they believe in evolution in your rigidity, dogmatism and absolute rejection of reason.
Darn!

Wanna know what I think of you?

I don't. Sorry.

The true believers ara indoctrinated sheep.

92% of Dems say Biden is doing a good job.

This is in spite of the Afghanistan debacle, the border, inflation, and Joe’s OBVIOUS cognitive decline.

Anyone who cannot admit Joe is in serious mental decline is a liar and you should not waste your time with them. They will not enter a genuine discussion with reasonable discourse.
Oh, he's not that bad. I can't agree. That's not the problem: it may be before 2024, of course. I mean, he's unlikely to actually IMPROVE, after all.

I am resolutely not paying attention to worthless derogation of either Trump or Biden from now till Nov. 2024: It's all phony baloney.

Agreed about the catastrophe on the border and the inflation and the shortages and the crime and the BLM riots and ---- lots of things. Let's focus on the bad policy.

If you were fighting for democracy you would have accepted your savior's loss and moved on. Not make a constant laughingstock out of our democratic process by "believing" the election was stolen without one verifiable fact to back it up And you just keep repeating it. Limbaugh used to say that if you repeat something often enough to the right group of people, it becomes truth for them. You people remind me of baby birds, with their mouths wide open to receive Mom's regurgitated leftovers
Not if they stole the vote ----------------- needs serious investigation.

Why do you call us crybabies/whiners when all you do is attack us for believing,.. rather knowing this election was stolen when we're not even bothering you? It seems like to the point of obsession with trying to troll us to me. With the except few of Coyote, Slade3200, and maybe some other people on here.
There are two dominant & distinctly different religious/political views going on in our USA @ current(it's ongoing). The statist left is anchored onto democracy(mob rule) where the constitutionally based right is anchored onto a constitutional republic based on individual Liberty within an established morality confine. The conflict is over Power & Control(PC) with the statist left desiring humanity to be subordinate to their elitist evolved leaders(politicians), while the constitutionally based right desires individual Liberty within the established morality confine. Mob rule(antifa, BLM etc) is OBVIOUSLY @ odds with a constitutionally based republic operating in a confine based on an established morality, like H2O & oil do not mix well together! It's obvious that human nature has been corrupted or we would not be murdering/killing one another. We as humans exist in an imperfect environment on an imperfect planet that exists in an imperfect 3-1/2 dimensional continuum. As a species we humans are just lucky we have not long ago exterminated ourselves.

Why do you call us crybabies/whiners when all you do is attack us for believing,.. rather knowing this election was stolen when we're not even bothering you? It seems like to the point of obsession with trying to troll us to me. With the except few of Coyote, Slade3200, and maybe some other people on here.
I have a separate question for the left. Do you "really" want a "One-Political-Party" government, knowing that there has never been One-Party governments that weren't authoritarian, oppressive, persecutory, tyrannical and murderous (i.e., military juntas, theocracies, Communist, Old-Style Monarchies)? Because, that's what the hard-left wants.

You will NEVER get a legit answer from those two faced weasels.

If you were fighting for democracy you would have accepted your savior's loss and moved on. Not make a constant laughingstock out of our democratic process by "believing" the election was stolen without one verifiable fact to back it up And you just keep repeating it. Limbaugh used to say that if you repeat something often enough to the right group of people, it becomes truth for them. You people remind me of baby birds, with their mouths wide open to receive Mom's regurgitated leftovers
Pot calling the kettle black. LOL

It's almost a year since the theft on election night. The evidence is there, but the liberals don't want to admit it.
I think there is something in those jabs. A few of the leftist pigs on this board are acting certifiably insane. I mean it. Completely out of touch with reality and I don't mean in the good natured political sparring way that we usually see in this board. I mean a danger to themselves and others fucking nuts.

When my vote is under threat I'm going to call some fascist fucks some bad names. Learn to live with it. Not going to change.
And now you know why we call you names and fight for voter and voting integrity.

You want to degrade both, you're going to get called names. Learn to live with it.

No,.. we're fighting to keep our democracy there's a difference. Anyways, why don't you just go on living your lives like we're living ours if we personally aren't setting out verbal attacks towards you?

I know why: when people are insecure in their beliefs and/or unable to make a case for the validity of their ideas, they seek to silence others and make them conform.

And then there is also the moral to the fable "Misery Loves Company".

I think there is something in those jabs. A few of the leftist pigs on this board are acting certifiably insane. I mean it. Completely out of touch with reality and I don't mean in the good natured political sparring way that we usually see in this board. I mean a danger to themselves and others fucking nuts.

They were also insane before they got Jabbered.

Forum List

Back