I Had A Very Interesting Dream That I Want To Turn Into A Novel (Need Some Help With Research)

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Just because it took place in London England in the 1900's which was very peculiar because it seems like it was in the style of a movie. The story is about a Jack Russell Terrier that was found underneath London Bridge by the grandson of a terminally ill grandmother. He names the dog London and takes him home to her as a cheering up present.

After she passes away London is passed onto the man's son named Jack and discovers that he has the ability to hear the dog speak. However, the dog becomes trouble to the neighborhood by constantly barking and stealing things from the neighbors and they want to get rid of him and Jack fights to keep his dog. Also, considering the fact that they didn't have animal rights in the 1900's I don't think that it would sound too off that they just want to set London loose in the woods and hoping that somebody else will find him and take care of him.

This was all in my dream and I don't have any idea how I dreamed up something like that as I said before it sounds like an existing story but to my knowledge it isn't and I just need some help with the details of how much this could actually happen, what things were like around this time when it comes to pets and the way the world worked in Britain and the way they did stuff back then as my memory is fuzzy since it's been a long time since I learned about the 1900's. Yeah, I'm still not sure why it was set in that time, but from the surroundings I can only guess I just can't remember the minor details. Oh and I want to name this story London Bridge. :D

Im not seeing any room for a car chase or a gun fight in this movie. This chick sounds boring. Can she fly or does she have super strength? Was she trained to be an assassin at a young age? Maybe she could be a vampire hunter? Can the dog instead be a giant tiger or bear that mauls elite mercenaries and mafia henchmen and whatnot?

• Banned
Im not seeing any room for a car chase or a gun fight in this movie. This chick sounds boring. Can she fly or does she have super strength? Was she trained to be an assassin at a young age? Maybe she could be a vampire hunter? Can the dog instead be a giant tiger or bear that mauls elite mercenaries and mafia henchmen and whatnot?

What chick? The grandmother? She's just a minor character. It's mostly about the friendship between Jack and London and no I'm not making any other changes.

Just because it took place in London England in the 1900's which was very peculiar because it seems like it was in the style of a movie. The story is about a Jack Russell Terrier that was found underneath London Bridge by the grandson of a terminally ill grandmother. He names the dog London and takes him home to her as a cheering up present.

After she passes away London is passed onto the man's son named Jack and discovers that he has the ability to hear the dog speak. However, the dog becomes trouble to the neighborhood by constantly barking and stealing things from the neighbors and they want to get rid of him and Jack fights to keep his dog. Also, considering the fact that they didn't have animal rights in the 1900's I don't think that it would sound too off that they just want to set London loose in the woods and hoping that somebody else will find him and take care of him.

This was all in my dream and I don't have any idea how I dreamed up something like that as I said before it sounds like an existing story but to my knowledge it isn't and I just need some help with the details of how much this could actually happen, what things were like around this time when it comes to pets and the way the world worked in Britain and the way they did stuff back then as my memory is fuzzy since it's been a long time since I learned about the 1900's. Yeah, I'm still not sure why it was set in that time, but from the surroundings I can only guess I just can't remember the minor details. Oh and I want to name this story London Bridge. :D
Good for you. Sounds interesting. Develop it and hope it turns into a book someday.

Oh and I want to name this story London Bridge. :D
Pity because that is the one that is always "falling down"

First time 1744 lyric was

London Bridge
Is Broken down,
Dance over my Lady Lee.
London Bridge,
Is Broken down,
With a Gay Lady

Interesting way for you to reveal your true self

Forum List

Back