I FULLY support BLM now.

Now that the lines are clearly drawn between the radical cop hating left and law abiding Americans i have decided to fully embrace BLUE LIVES MATTER.
Cop hating left?

You understand nothing. Maybe less than nothing.
I understand PERFECTLY how the left can take RARE circumstances and blow them into epic propositions
Ah, less than nothing it is then.

Thanks for clearing that up.
How many cops have been killed by blacks vs how many INNOCENT blacks have been killed by cops?
It's all good, I don't expect understanding out of you. Run along now.
Too chicken shit to look up the stats and post them?

Pussy
Lol, no. They have nothing to do with your lack of understanding. They are you trying to justify something to yourself.

You wanna know? You look it up. I don't care.
"I don't care."

The truth comes out, eventually...

Now that the lines are clearly drawn between the radical cop hating left and law abiding Americans i have decided to fully embrace BLUE LIVES MATTER.
Cop hating left?

I understand PERFECTLY how the left can take RARE circumstances and blow them into epic propositions

How many cops have been killed by blacks vs how many INNOCENT blacks have been killed by cops?
More cops have been killed by whites. The cops kill an average of 10 people for every cop that dies in a confrontation. The majority of police deaths are not from armed confrontation.

Cop hating left?

You're the ones who want to defund them.
Yep, give police less money to buy tanks and more to crime prevention programs done by social workers, drug counselors and mental health professionals.

Cop hating left?

More cops have been killed by whites. The cops kill an average of 10 people for every cop that dies in a confrontation. The majority of police deaths are not from armed confrontation.
Hind sight is 20/20. You're muddying the waters again with these useless stats.

Cop hating left?

"More cops have been killed by whites."

Also, more whites have been killed by cops, so...

Why don't you go ahead and answer that question?

Or let's adjust it...how many GOOD cops have been killed by blacks vs how many blacks have been killed by CORRUPT cops?

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Obama planted the seeds of the anti-Police movement. BLM was formed to take advantage of having a cop-hating President who would endorse them. They kept growing and then the George Floyd video happened and they were off to the races.
1594601058372.png

Last edited:
Cop hating left?

So you are saying that it is alright for Cops to kill the odd innocent black person because they are just evening it up a bit... Is this revenge or just keeping manners on them?

Forum List

Back