I FULLY support BLM now.

So you are saying that it is alright for Cops to kill the odd innocent black person because they are just evening it up a bit... Is this revenge or just keeping manners on them?
He didn't say anything like that, and YOU KNOW IT.

So now how about if YOU answer the question ? >> "How many cops have been killed by blacks vs how many INNOCENT blacks have been killed by cops?"

Never mind. I'LL answer it >> the police officer is 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black, than a cop killing an unarmed black person.

5 Statistics You Need To Know About Cops Killing Blacks

Last edited:
Now that the lines are clearly drawn between the radical cop hating left and law abiding Americans i have decided to fully embrace BLUE LIVES MATTER.
Cop hating left?

You understand nothing. Maybe less than nothing.
I understand PERFECTLY how the left can take RARE circumstances and blow them into epic propositions
Ah, less than nothing it is then.

Thanks for clearing that up.
How many cops have been killed by blacks vs how many INNOCENT blacks have been killed by cops?
More cops have been killed by whites. The cops kill an average of 10 people for every cop that dies in a confrontation. The majority of police deaths are not from armed confrontation.

Not to mention in the US you are compared to UK
99 times more likely to be killed by a cop
  • 70 times if you are White
  • 240 times if you are black
  • 20 times if you are unarmed (compare to all UK)
What I can't understand is some of these guys on this forum are all talk about Government take over but when they see Government enforcement officers killing citizens at this level they say nothing.

Obama didn't create these numbers and by the way either did Trump. These are the statistics... US cops kill there citizens a way higher rates than any other first world nation.

This is not to say that the Cops are bad... There is huge underlying issues that which end up on the cops doorstep which could be handled better by funding other areas...

So you are saying that it is alright for Cops to kill the odd innocent black person because they are just evening it up a bit... Is this revenge or just keeping manners on them?
He didn't say anything like that, and YOU KNOW IT.

So now how about if YOU answer the question ? >> "How many cops have been killed by blacks vs how many INNOCENT blacks have been killed by cops?"

Never mind. I'LL answer it >> the police officer is 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black, than a cop killing an unarmed black person.

5 Statistics You Need To Know About Cops Killing Blacks

so is it revenge you are out for...

More cops have been killed by whites. The cops kill an average of 10 people for every cop that dies in a confrontation. The majority of police deaths are not from armed confrontation.
What are they from ?

Yep, give police less money to buy tanks and more to crime prevention programs done by social workers, drug counselors and mental health professionals.
A new Pew Research Center national poll, conducted June 16-22 and released this week, found that 73% of respondents thought local police funding should stay about the same or be increased, while 42% of blacks and 21% of whites favored cutting it.

Yeah, when the criminals are shooting, stabbing, bludgeoning their victims, they'll be greatly mitigated, when the social workers, and mental health counselors show up. Uh huh!! Is there a doctor in the house ? I mean really.

1594601736155.png
1594601753041.png

What I can't understand is some of these guys on this forum are all talk about Government take over but when they see Government enforcement officers killing citizens at this level they say nothing.

Obama didn't create these numbers and by the way either did Trump. These are the statistics... US cops kill there citizens a way higher rates than any other first world nation.

This is not to say that the Cops are bad... There is huge underlying issues that which end up on the cops doorstep which could be handled better by funding other areas...
FALSE! Whites are more likely to be killed by cops than blacks, and they ARE more often killed by cops than blacks. Cops killed nearly twice as many whites as blacks in 2015. According to data compiled by The Washington Post, 50 percent of the victims of fatal police shootings were white, while 26 percent were black.

Now that the lines are clearly drawn between the radical cop hating left and law abiding Americans i have decided to fully embrace BLUE LIVES MATTER.
Cop hating left?

You're the ones who want to defund them.
Yep, give police less money to buy tanks and more to crime prevention programs done by social workers, drug counselors and mental health professionals.

Yeah....I'm sure that'll work. :laughing0301:

You wanna know? You look it up. I don't care

Obviously the REAL problem with YOUR culture is of no interest to you.

Back to ignore faggot
Lol, you don't know what the problem is. It's beyond your ken.

But that's ok. You go ahead and call me "faggot" and run back to your safe spaces. I understand.

Poor little tRumpling....

Will you mother fuckers ever come up with your own material?
Oh what the fuck are you babbling about now?

Damn tRumpling's always bitching about something, amiright?

You wanna know? You look it up. I don't care

Obviously the REAL problem with YOUR culture is of no interest to you.

Back to ignore faggot
Lol, you don't know what the problem is. It's beyond your ken.

But that's ok. You go ahead and call me "faggot" and run back to your safe spaces. I understand.

Poor little tRumpling....

Will you mother fuckers ever come up with your own material?
Oh what the fuck are you babbling about now?

Damn tRumpling's always bitching about something, amiright?

You should go back to the safe space you invented.

Cop hating left?

I understand PERFECTLY how the left can take RARE circumstances and blow them into epic propositions

How many cops have been killed by blacks vs how many INNOCENT blacks have been killed by cops?
Mostly traffic accidents.

That or choking on donuts.

Cop hating left?

You're the ones who want to defund them.
Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

Cop hating left?

Hind sight is 20/20. You're muddying the waters again with these useless stats.
Facts are never useless.

Cop hating left?

Interesting. I was unaware.

Forum List

Back