I FULLY support BLM now.

Now that the lines are clearly drawn between the radical cop hating left and law abiding Americans i have decided to fully embrace BLUE LIVES MATTER.
Cop hating left?

You understand nothing. Maybe less than nothing.

You're the ones who want to defund them.
Yep, give police less money to buy tanks and more to crime prevention programs done by social workers, drug counselors and mental health professionals.

Yeah....I'm sure that'll work. :laughing0301:
The cops did just fine for decades without tanks, automatic weapons, and stormtrooper outfits.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You wanna know? You look it up. I don't care

Obviously the REAL problem with YOUR culture is of no interest to you.

Back to ignore faggot
Lol, you don't know what the problem is. It's beyond your ken.

But that's ok. You go ahead and call me "faggot" and run back to your safe spaces. I understand.

Poor little tRumpling....

Will you mother fuckers ever come up with your own material?
Oh what the fuck are you babbling about now?

Damn tRumpling's always bitching about something, amiright?

You should go back to the safe space you invented.
You never make any sense, are you off your meds again?

Now that the lines are clearly drawn between the radical cop hating left and law abiding Americans i have decided to fully embrace BLUE LIVES MATTER.
Cop hating left?

Yep, give police less money to buy tanks and more to crime prevention programs done by social workers, drug counselors and mental health professionals.

The cops did just fine for decades without tanks, automatic weapons, and stormtrooper outfits.

Cops dont have tanks.

Cop hating left?

Cops dont have tanks.
Nice hair-splitting.

You know what I meant.

Back to ignore faggot

But that's ok. You go ahead and call me "faggot" and run back to your safe spaces. I understand.

LOL....you dont know where safe spaces originated?

Cop hating left?

Cops dont have tanks.
Nice hair-splitting.

You know what I meant.

And they didnt buy these none tanks.

Cop hating left?

I understand PERFECTLY how the left can take RARE circumstances and blow them into epic propositions
Ah, less than nothing it is then.

Thanks for clearing that up.
How many cops have been killed by blacks vs how many INNOCENT blacks have been killed by cops?
More cops have been killed by whites. The cops kill an average of 10 people for every cop that dies in a confrontation. The majority of police deaths are not from armed confrontation.
Hind sight is 20/20. You're muddying the waters again with these useless stats.
Stats are fine with you when it supports your racist beliefs so they are fine now.

Back to ignore faggot

You implied I had recently created one. To the best of my knowledge I have not. Are you hallucinating again?

Cop hating left?

Cops dont have tanks.
Nice hair-splitting.

You know what I meant.

Yes, they did. They purchase them from the feds.

Back to ignore faggot

You implied I had recently created one. To the best of my knowledge I have not. Are you hallucinating again?

Are you brain dead?

"But that's ok. You go ahead and call me "faggot" and run back to your safe spaces. I understand."

Cop hating left?

Cops dont have tanks.
Nice hair-splitting.

You know what I meant.

Nope,they're donated.

Back to ignore faggot

Are you brain dead?

"But that's ok. You go ahead and call me "faggot" and run back to your safe spaces. I understand."
Ah, so you're saying I should go to the tRumpling safe space?

Why on earth would I do that?

• Funny
Cop hating left?

I understand PERFECTLY how the left can take RARE circumstances and blow them into epic propositions

How many cops have been killed by blacks vs how many INNOCENT blacks have been killed by cops?
More cops have been killed by whites. The cops kill an average of 10 people for every cop that dies in a confrontation. The majority of police deaths are not from armed confrontation.
"More cops have been killed by whites."

Also, more whites have been killed by cops, so...
Since you guys love using rates and per capita why is it never applied in situations like this?

But to use your argument, more whites are killed by cops because more whites are threats to the lives of cops due to their violent behavior.

Cop hating left?

Cops dont have tanks.
Nice hair-splitting.

You know what I meant.

Nope,they're donated.
Cool. Should be easier to stop then. No revenue shortfall for the feds to worry about.

• Thanks

Me too! :clap:

1594605601496.png

Back to ignore faggot

Are you brain dead?

Ah, so you're saying I should go to the tRumpling safe space?

Why on earth would I do that?

And as I said....cant you morons come up with your own material?

Pretending what?
In this exchange >>
"I understand PERFECTLY how the left can take RARE circumstances and blow them into epic propositions"
"Ah, less than nothing it is then."

You honesty didn't know he was obviously referring to George Floyd ? You pretend it's less than nothing. Media just generated riots all over the world with it, that's all.

He's not asking any pertinent questions. He wants to deflect the topic that, even though he doesn't understand it, he knows isn't flattering to the right.
Sounds like a good question to me >> "How many cops have been killed by blacks vs how many INNOCENT blacks have been killed by cops?"

You need not answer it now. I already did, In Post # 41 >>
the police officer is 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black, than a cop killing an unarmed black person.

5 Statistics You Need To Know About Cops Killing Blacks

so is it revenge you are out for...
Do you have mental problems ? Is there anyone in this thread, who has any idea what you're talking about ? "revenge" about What ? Who ? How ? Why ?

You are saying comparing
Cops getting killed with Cops killing Citizens....

Cops are the law and order guys... This is not a war were you can inflict casualties on the enemy. You are saying because cops are killed by blacks there should be a tolerance for how many they unarmed citizens they kill...

This is your direct quote
"the police officer is 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black, than a cop killing an unarmed black person."

Your premise is madness... Think at what you are saying..

Cop hating left?

Hind sight is 20/20. You're muddying the waters again with these useless stats.
Facts are never useless.
I agree. You should try to find some, it would help you immensely.

Forum List

Back