'I don't want to contain China,' Biden says in Beijing's backyard

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011

I donā€™t want to contain China,ā€™ Biden says in Beijingā€™s backyard​

Joe doesn't think like most of of us Americans.../
Negative views of China continue to be high: 83% of U.S. adults have an unfavorable view of the country, including 44% who are very unfavorable (the highest share who have expressed this opinion since the Center started asking this question on the online American Trends Panel in 2020).

Biden doesn't speak for the majority of Americans. How will this translate to votes in 2024?

Remember this is what Biden thinks about America...
Biden then remember urged illegals to break the law...:
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

Remember what Biden wants to do to Americans ...destroy our major energy source!

"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuelsā€ September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

Oh by the way, what is the goal of China regarding the USA?
These cases were among more than a thousand investigations the FBI has into Chinaā€™s actual and attempted theft of American technologyā€”which is to say nothing of over a thousand more ongoing counterintelligence investigations of other kinds related to China. Weā€™re conducting these kinds of investigations in all 56 of our field offices. And over the past decade, weā€™ve seen economic espionage cases with a link to China increase by approximately 1,300 percent.

But remember Biden said: "I donā€™t want to contain China,ā€™..
That means that Biden is ok to China's efforts like above?

The US is being played. This administration has that all to common balloons and cotton candy mindset of most Democrats. Other countries, Western Europe aside, aren't so childish and naive. Children are running the show in the US at the moment.

The US is being played. This administration has that all to common balloons and cotton candy mindset of most Democrats. Other countries, Western Europe aside, aren't so childish and naive. Children are running the show in the US at the moment.
It's worse than naivete. The Democrats know exactly what they are doing, every policy wrt China diminishes the US and benefits China in some way.

Negative views of China continue to be high: 83% of U.S. adults have an unfavorable view of the country, including 44% who are very unfavorable (the highest share who have expressed this opinion since the Center started asking this question on the online American Trends Panel in 2020).

Biden doesn't speak for the majority of Americans. How will this translate to votes in 2024?

Remember what Biden wants to do to Americans ...destroy our major energy source!

"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuelsā€ September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

These cases were among more than a thousand investigations the FBI has into Chinaā€™s actual and attempted theft of American technologyā€”which is to say nothing of over a thousand more ongoing counterintelligence investigations of other kinds related to China. Weā€™re conducting these kinds of investigations in all 56 of our field offices. And over the past decade, weā€™ve seen economic espionage cases with a link to China increase by approximately 1,300 percent.

Promote the immigrant surge, destroy fossil fuels you can't say Biden ignored his campaign promises. Those two policies alone are having massive negative effects on the American people, ESPECIALLY the poorest and most vulnerable.

Wouldn't it have been interesting if China had decided it was their place to contain the U.S. when we attacked Iraq, Syria, Libya, etc?

The Biden family is on Xi's payroll, at least we know of all those millions from Hunter's laptop, so Biden has to play nice.

Of course he doesn't. His Chinese buddies made his family rich. He owes them big time.

Hell, if it wasn't for the bio weapon China released to undermine Trump Ole Potatohead wouldn't even be President.

China is fully aware of America's intentions of military aggression.

How ridiculous to think that they don't.

Wouldn't it have been interesting if China had decided it was their place to contain the U.S. when we attacked Iraq, Syria, Libya, etc?
China killed over 1 million Americans when they lied and covered up info about covid and restricted domestic travel in and out of Wuhan but allowed international travel to purposefully spread the virus ! China is an ally of the left and an enemy to real Americans ! China is our greatest enemy !

You evidently arenā€™t taught about 1990. But on August 2, 1990, a force of one hundred thousand Iraqi troops invaded Kuwait and overran the country in a matter of hours. were you aware of that.

You evidently arenā€™t taught about 1990. But on August 2, 1990, a force of one hundred thousand Iraqi troops invaded Kuwait and overran the country in a matter of hours. were you aware of that.

Which has what to do with what I said?

Which has what to do with what I said?
You don't know history evidently when you said: Ė†U.S. when we attacked Iraq, Syria, Libya, etc?
Do you think the USA just on a whim attacked Iraq in 1990? But that's how dumb people like you have been taught. Sad truth is not shared even in schools today.
I bet you think the USA started the whole conflict right?

You don't know history evidently when you said: Ė†U.S. when we attacked Iraq, Syria, Libya, etc?
Do you think the USA just on a whim attacked Iraq in 1990? But that's how dumb people like you have been taught. Sad truth is not shared even in schools today.
I bet you think the USA started the whole conflict right?

I have no desire to argue the words you place upon me saying when I never did.

Even then it was not our place to get involved.

Garbage OP.

And dangerous warmongers like Biden don't care whether WWIII starts because China or Russia.

I have no desire to argue the words you place upon me saying when I never did.

Even then it was not our place to get involved.
Acts. Overview. In August 1990, Iraq invaded the country of Kuwait to its southeast in a bid to gain more control over the lucrative oil supply of the Middle East. In response, the United States and the UN Security Council demanded that Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein withdraw Iraqi troops from Kuwait, but Hussein refused. https://www.khanacademy.org/humanit...ar#:~:text=Overview,from Kuwait, but Hussein%
it is so easy to use the internet to answer your ignorance. Oil dummy. And you being so dumb you probably think EVs are the answer! What a shame!

Forum List

Back