Chinese disinformation being used to undermine the Biden Administration and to Support Trump

"Covert Chinese accounts are masquerading online as American supporters of former President Donald J. Trump, promoting conspiracy theories, stoking domestic divisions and attacking President Biden ahead of the election in November, according to researchers and government officials.

The accounts signal a potential tactical shift in how Beijing aims to influence American politics, with more of a willingness to target specific candidates and parties, including Mr. Biden......

In February, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence reported that China was expanding its influence campaigns to “sow doubts about U.S. leadership, undermine democracy and extend Beijing’s influence.” The report expressed concern that Beijing could use increasingly sophisticated methods to try to influence the American election “to sideline critics of China.”

The goal of the Chinese as well as the Russians is to undermine the USA and to attack its democracy.

It makes sense to target Trump supporters as they are easy prey for any conspiracy theory and have a disdain for democratic institutions.
The above is just another awful, upside down conspiracy theory opinion piece from a leftist tabloid. The Chinese have every interest in a Biden pretend-presidency. The Chinese government has funneled load of cash to Hunter Biden and bank records show that money has made its way to the Biden Crime Family Syndicate,

More gub'mit fear and loathing disguised as constitutional killing censorship ........~S~

"Covert Chinese accounts are masquerading online as American supporters of former President Donald J. Trump

... and I'm cool with that ...

images.jpeg

WTF?
Normal people don't congratulate an oppressive party............Communism.
But Trump does.
That's why President Trump is more thoughtful than "normal" people.

What you are oblivious to is the fact that "face" is essential to Asian cultures. Trump has negotiated and dealt with Asian countries for decades. By honoring them in public, they are much more likely to work toward a goal beneficial to our country.

Of course, you'd happily take a sharp stick in the eye rather than admit Trump has done anything right in his life. TDS!

That's why President Trump is more thoughtful than "normal" people.
No, he isn't.
Trump has no empathy for anyone, even his ex-wife, the mother of three of his children.

news.yahoo.com › ivana-trump-buried-near-firstIvana Trump was buried near the first hole of Trump National ...

Jul 31, 2022 · Ivana Trump, former President Donald Trump's ex-wife, is the first person known to have been buried at the Trump-owned golf course. Under New Jersey state tax code, any land that

WHO does that?
What you are oblivious to is the fact that "face" is essential to Asian cultures. Trump has negotiated and dealt with Asian countries for decades. By honoring them in public, they are much more likely to work toward a goal beneficial to our country.

Coronavirus: Trump's U.N. Speech Blames China And ...​

1712587824353.png
NPR
https://www.npr.org › sections › 2020/09/22 › in-u-n-s...

Sep 22, 2020 — In a speech to the U.N. General Assembly, the president once again sought to blame China for the COVID-19 pandemic and called on Beijing to ..

Trump Defends Using 'Chinese Virus' Label, Ignoring ...​

1712587854647.png
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics

Mar 18, 2021 — It's not racist at all,” the president said. But experts warned that the term could result in xenophobia.

Of course, you'd happily take a sharp stick in the eye rather than admit Trump has done anything right in his life. TDS!

So, what's the problem? Do you have a secret notion of what a diplomat is supposed to be or to do?

WTF?
Normal people don't congratulate an oppressive party............Communism.
But Trump does.
I’m guessing you’re between the ages of 12 and 18. I’m sure you believe that when McDonald’s and Burger King celebrate their anniversaries they give each the finger and curse one another. The thing is, you’ve got the mind of an adolescent but you find yourself in a discussion with mostly adults here on the forum. I used to play a whole lot of tennis and billiards and you may think this is strange but we always shook hands with our opponents both before and after every match and even congratulated our opponent when they won. Donald Trump was the President of the United States and I’m hoping he’ll be the President again soon. Read that sentence again real quick. So you see the most important part of it? If not, let me point you in the right direction …… Trump (or even Creepy Joe) …. President of the United States. The United States. Neither of those guys will ever be President of China or Russia or Iran or Saudi Arabia or North Korea. Do you get it now? Donald Trump will most likely be re-elected President to represent his countrymen – that means you, the American people, not China. The US has some positive points and some very bad points. So does China but you are too young and/or too inexperienced to know that.

I’m guessing you’re between the ages of 12 and 18. I’m sure you believe that when McDonald’s and Burger King celebrate their anniversaries they give each the finger and curse one another. The thing is, you’ve got the mind of an adolescent but you find yourself in a discussion with mostly adults here on the forum.
I'm guessing you're like 30 to 35 years old, still living in mommy's basement.

SO, what other US politician, let alone US president EVER congratulated a communist regime, on their anniversary of being..........COMMUNIST?
I used to play a whole lot of tennis and billiards and you may think this is strange but we always shook hands with our opponents both before and after every match and even congratulated our opponent when they won.
All politicians shake hands, greeting each other and at their departure.
Donald Trump was the President of the United States and I’m hoping he’ll be the President again soon. Read that sentence again real quick. So you see the most important part of it? If not, let me point you in the right direction …… Trump (or even Creepy Joe) …. President of the United States. The United States. Neither of those guys will ever be President of China or Russia or Iran or Saudi Arabia or North Korea. Do you get it now?
Thanks for pointing out the obvious.
Except for Trump, Putin might put Donnie in a prime minister position.
Putin loves useless idiots.
Donald Trump will most likely be re-elected President to represent his countrymen – that means you, the American people, not China. The US has some positive points and some very bad points. So does China but you are too young and/or too inexperienced to know that.
Sure comrade.

I’m guessing you’re between the ages of 12 and 18. I’m sure you believe that when McDonald’s and Burger King celebrate their anniversaries they give each the finger and curse one another. The thing is, you’ve got the mind of an adolescent but you find yourself in a discussion with mostly adults here on the forum. I used to play a whole lot of tennis and billiards and you may think this is strange but we always shook hands with our opponents both before and after every match and even congratulated our opponent when they won. Donald Trump was the President of the United States and I’m hoping he’ll be the President again soon. Read that sentence again real quick. So you see the most important part of it? If not, let me point you in the right direction …… Trump (or even Creepy Joe) …. President of the United States. The United States. Neither of those guys will ever be President of China or Russia or Iran or Saudi Arabia or North Korea. Do you get it now? Donald Trump will most likely be re-elected President to represent his countrymen – that means you, the American people, not China. The US has some positive points and some very bad points. So does China but you are too young and/or too inexperienced to know that.
I'm guessing you're like 30 to 35 years old, still living in mommy's basement.

SO, what other US politician, let alone US president EVER congratulated a communist regime, on their anniversary of being..........COMMUNIST?

All politicians shake hands, greeting each other and at their departure.

Sure comrade.
What I wrote about you above was correct and you don't care who knows it.

Apparently, President Putin loves the "useful idiot" in office today.

Putin says Biden is better for Russia than a Trump presidency

“He is a more experienced, predictable person, an old-school politician,” the Russian leader said in an interview Wednesday.
Feb. 15, 2024, 7:36 AM EST / Updated Feb. 15, 2024, 8:11 AM EST
By Yuliya Talmazan

President Joe Biden has been handed an endorsement from an unexpected and perhaps unwelcome source: the Kremlin.

Russian President Vladimir Putin said Wednesday that his country would prefer to see the “more experienced” Biden in the White House for a second term than the Republican front-runner, former President Donald Trump.

Apparently, President Putin loves the "useful idiot" in office today.

Putin says Biden is better for Russia than a Trump presidency

“He is a more experienced, predictable person, an old-school politician,” the Russian leader said in an interview Wednesday.
Feb. 15, 2024, 7:36 AM EST / Updated Feb. 15, 2024, 8:11 AM EST
By Yuliya Talmazan

President Joe Biden has been handed an endorsement from an unexpected and perhaps unwelcome source: the Kremlin.

Russian President Vladimir Putin said Wednesday that his country would prefer to see the “more experienced” Biden in the White House for a second term than the Republican front-runner, former President Donald Trump.

I agree.
So...............did Biden respond, like Trump?

Trump reacts to Putin's praise: 'I like that he said that'​

1712653868102.png
YouTube · NBC News
283.9K+ views · 6 months ago

In an interview with Meet the Press, former President Trump tells Kristen Welker that he “got along with” Russian President Putin and that ...

Maybe Biden will invite Putin back in the G-8?

US President Trump reiterates call for Russia to rejoin 'G8'​

1712654053839.png
France 24
https://www.france24.com › France 24 › Americas

Aug 20, 2019 — US President Donald Trump renewed calls on Tuesday to let Russia join the G7 -- thus making it the G8 again -- group of advanced ...

Forum List

Back