I don't "get" the whole race tension thing.

Chuz Life

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2015
USA
I don't "get" the whole race tension thing. It's not because of shock, disbelief or even apathy. I can't explain it but even though I can comprehend all the working components - the rallies, riots, tensions and flare ups still make no sense to me at all.

Is anyone with me on this?

Liberals believe that all White people are successful only because of slavery

I don't "get" the whole race tension thing. It's not because of shock, disbelief or even apathy. I can't explain it but even though I can comprehend all the working components - the rallies, riots, tensions and flare ups still make no sense to me at all.

what about nazis don't you understand?

Its all because of our Racist President.

He wants to get Folks jobs, instead of handing out FREE SHIT while they sit on the Front Porch of the Federal Plantation.

Liberals believe that all White people are successful only because of slavery

Ok. (assuming that is true)

How does tearing down statues change any of that for them?
SCALES.jpg
This statue offends me. Tear it down! LOL

I understand that Nazis deemed certain human beings and classes of human beings to be so far beneath them that they could be destroyed by the millions for the convienience of others.

Sound familiar?

I understand that Nazis deemed certain human beings and classes of human beings to be so far beneath than that they could be destroyed by the millions for the convienience of others.

Sound familiar?

no.

but thanks for playing.

I understand that Nazis deemed certain human beings and classes of human beings to be so far beneath them that they could be destroyed by the millions for the convienience of others.

Sound familiar?
Yes.

It sounds just like the conservative agenda hostile to gay Americans, women, and Muslims.

Forum List

Back