I don't believe people should be prosecuted under "Hate Crimes"!

Is 1 crime more heinous than another just because it is motivated by "Hate"? I don't think so. Tell the family of a murder victim that their loss is not so bad because it was not motivated by hate. Evidence of hate can be useful as a motive, but should not be a crime in itself. Murder is murder period.
There are different degrees of murder. Do you want to get rid of all those and treat them all the same?
No. If hate is a crime should there also be different degrees of hate? How about Hate. Strongly Dislike and Dislike?
Hate isn’t a crime... where are you getting that from? Targeting people based on race, sex, religion or sexual orientation and assaulting or murdering them is a crime.

I didn't say hate isn't a crime but you know that. I see you used that to skirt the real reason for my post. You brought up different degrees of murder. Why can't or shouldn't there be different degrees of hate?
You said “If hate is a crime then...” I said hate isn’t a crime. I never said you claimed hate isn’t a crime. It’s literally right there to read. Why are you mischaracterizing what I said when it’s so easy to see?!

There are different degrees of hate. 1st degree: hate that is acted upon. 2nd degree: hate that is expressed but not acted upon. 3rd degree: hate that is felt but not expressed:

happy?!

Is 1 crime more heinous than another just because it is motivated by "Hate"? I don't think so. Tell the family of a murder victim that their loss is not so bad because it was not motivated by hate. Evidence of hate can be useful as a motive, but should not be a crime in itself. Murder is murder period.
There are different degrees of murder. Do you want to get rid of all those and treat them all the same?
No. If hate is a crime should there also be different degrees of hate? How about Hate. Strongly Dislike and Dislike?
Hate isn’t a crime... where are you getting that from? Targeting people based on race, sex, religion or sexual orientation and assaulting or murdering them is a crime.

I didn't say hate isn't a crime but you know that. I see you used that to skirt the real reason for my post. You brought up different degrees of murder. Why can't or shouldn't there be different degrees of hate?
You said “If hate is a crime then...” I said hate isn’t a crime. I never said you claimed hate isn’t a crime. It’s literally right there to read. Why are you mischaracterizing what I said when it’s so easy to see?!

There are different degrees of hate. 1st degree: hate that is acted upon. 2nd degree: hate that is expressed but not acted upon. 3rd degree: hate that is felt but not expressed:

happy?!

So you beleive a person could go to prison for third degree hate, hate that is felt but not expressed?

happy?!

So you beleive a person could go to prison for third degree hate, hate that is felt but not expressed?
Of course not... just first degree

More leftist BS nonsense.

all crimes are committed due to hate, and already itemized by severity.

All crimes are fucking hate crimes.

explain it for me. Then you're saying hate is a crime, which you said you didn't say. which is it? BTW, every crime is due to hate.

happy?!

Haha. This is what kills me. I’m not one for big gov big taxes, I’d prefer to support more republicans over democrats but for some god for shaken reason the Right takes these positions fighting against stuff like racism and hate crimes. Why the hell would you do that?! There doesn’t need to be pushback with everything. It’s make y’all sound alike pricks and repels people like me from wanting to support your candidates. Why not just stand up for basic human rights, stand behind the Rights supposed strong stance on law and order, and strike down crimes and culture involving hate and bigotry?! It’s a no brainer

I want to know why demofks ignore hate crime black on black. seems odd to me they shut their systems down when discussing this scenario that is very active in our society, but ignored by the true haters.

More leftist BS nonsense.
Wow, that sure was a deep and thoughtful non answer to my question. Thanks for sharing! Idiot

happy?!

Haha. This is what kills me. I’m not one for big gov big taxes, I’d prefer to support more republicans over democrats but for some god for shaken reason the Right takes these positions fighting against stuff like racism and hate crimes. Why the hell would you do that?! There doesn’t need to be pushback with everything. It’s make y’all sound alike pricks and repels people like me from wanting to support your candidates. Why not just stand up for basic human rights, stand behind the Rights supposed strong stance on law and order, and strike down crimes and culture involving hate and bigotry?! It’s a no brainer
demofks are the kkk. so please take your racism accusations and shove them up your ass. stop projecting the kkking demofks stance ignoring black on black crime like it doesn't exist. fk you and your fking cultist slang.

is murder committed by love or hate? there's your answer.

I want to know why demofks ignore hate crime black on black. seems odd to me they shut their systems down when discussing this scenario that is very active in our society, but ignored by the true haters.
Well fuck they think black on white crime is justified, especially 90 yr old white women who can barely walk and homeless set on fire in the streets. They're animals period.

Read law. Every crime is defined by the ACT involved. Not the mood or feelings of the perp.

Feelings and emotions are impossible to prove, especially in hindsight. If I rob you because I need money to eat or rob you because I don't like people who look like you, either way, I ROBBED YOU.

WHY doesn't matter.

"Hate" crime is a sick joke.

happy?!

So if a guy kills another guy because he slept with his wife and also was race x, he should be prosecuted for both murder and a hate crime?

Read law. Every crime is defined by the ACT involved. Not the mood or feelings of the perp.

Feelings and emotions are impossible to prove, especially in hindsight. If I rob you because I need money to eat or rob you because I don't like people who look like you, either way, I ROBBED YOU.

WHY doesn't matter.

Btw, that robbery is still by hate if the individual committing the crime is hungry, because you have it, money, and they no longer believe you should have it over them. Hate. Taxes are assessed over hate. Capitol gains especially. Demofks are haters period, have always been. It’s why they don’t negotiate.

happy?!

So if a guy kills another guy because he slept with his wife and also was race x, he should be prosecuted for both murder and a hate crime?
Looks like demofks still believe in hanging

happy?!

That would fall under the category of first degree or second degree murder. Not a hate crime. Like I said there is a whole system around determining what a hate crime is. You should read up on it

happy?!

That would fall under the category of first degree or second degree murder. Not a hate crime. Like I said there is a whole system around determining what a hate crime is. You should read up on it
I thought you said hate wasn't a crime? and then keep saying it is. is crime done by hate in your eyes? if not, what of?

WHY doesn't matter.

Exactly.

Forum List

Back