I don't believe people should be prosecuted under "Hate Crimes"!

It's purely thought-police bullshit.
Murder is a crime. It has a legal punishment.
People are not any more or less dead because the killer was angry at them for whatever reason.
F'n leftist jackasses and their virtue signaling.

Is 1 crime more heinous than another just because it is motivated by "Hate"? I don't think so. Tell the family of a murder victim that their loss is not so bad because it was not motivated by hate. Evidence of hate can be useful as a motive, but should not be a crime in itself. Murder is murder period.

There is no such thing as a Hate Crime. It is a joke to assume one can know the FEELINGS of another much less prosecute them on their feelings assuming that was their motivation.

And the proof of the fraud is that Blacks are never charged with hate crimes though they probably hate more than anyone else!

Is 1 crime more heinous than another just because it is motivated by "Hate"? I don't think so. Tell the family of a murder victim that their loss is not so bad because it was not motivated by hate. Evidence of hate can be useful as a motive, but should not be a crime in itself. Murder is murder period.
I would say that ANY murder is about as hateful as you can get--never could understand stricter penalties for shooting law enforcement either. Their lives are no more important than Joe Shit the Ragman's life is.

It does provide evidence of motive. It is a joke, and it contributes to the perpetuation of racial division. Hate crimes probably do not render a different sentence upon conviction.

Very few people are actually prosecuted for "hate crimes."

The conduct that underlies a "hate crime" is invariably a crime, regardless. When such a crime is being prosecuted, the prosecutor will charge the actual crime (assault, homicide, etc.), and tack on a "hate crime" charge. The convictions rarely even mention the hate crime.

Hate crime laws were created for the specific purpose of creating a "double jeopardy" scenario, where a criminal is either acquitted or convicted of a "lesser crime" in a state court, and a hate crime is suspected. They give the Feds the ability to charge ANOTHER CRIME based on the exact same acts, in order to satisfy the Federal thirst for "social justice."

Accordingly, many believe (including me) that hate crimes laws are intrinsically unconstitutional, and should be abolished.

There are different degrees of murder. Do you want to get rid of all those and treat them all the same?

People are not any more or less dead because the killer was angry at them for whatever reason.
Are you joking or being serious?

There is no such thing as a Hate Crime. It is a joke to assume one can know the FEELINGS of another much less prosecute them on their feelings assuming that was their motivation.

And the proof of the fraud is that Blacks are never charged with hate crimes though they probably hate more than anyone else!
You obviously don’t know what a hate crime is... this thread is attracting all the genius’s today!

No, but hate crimes have more victims than just the person who was murdered (as an example). The entire community is affected.

I agree with you. Almost all crimes have a degree of hate to them regardless of what races are involved. Ya don't typically put a bullet in some one you like.

New Topics

Forum List

Back