I do not understand why Russia would prefer Trump over Clinton?

Putin has years of experience as a spy and as an autocrat. He thinks a brash, vulgar, loudmouth, with no government background will be easy to manipulate. The Russians are the Republicans' friends now.

Bullshit. Putin and many others in Europe are thrilled to see a post Obama/ post Clinton era with them not stirring up shit in the world anymore. ...
Your profanity aside, why should any reader here think you have any knowledge of what European opinion is about the brash vulgar Trump. You provided not a single link to support your claim that "many" in Europe are happy to see the minority president-elect about to be president of the United States. Living in Europe, as I do, I can assure you that supporters of the loudmouth braggart are thin on the ground.
"Iceland watched along with the world as the USA determined its political future for the next four years. The US Embassy in Iceland invited to an election night at Hilton Nordica Hotel in Reykjavik last night open to all the public and the guests also casted their vote. Had the result of that election determined the outcome in the US Hillary would have had 85% of the vote."
#Icenews A Trump presidency – Reactions in Iceland | IceNews - Daily News
Spain has hit out at the US election victory of Donald Trump with a Catalan daily posting a picture of him on its website above the words: "God Forgive America."
'God Forgive America' Spain hits out at US election of Donald Trump

In Ireland you can pee on Trump's face in a pub or order a Trump sandwich which consists of "White bread full of boloney, Russian dressing, a small pickle."
15 very Irish responses to Donald Trump running for President
In Greece, "The ruling Radical Left Coalition Government was shocked by Republican candidate Donald Trump’s victory during the U.S. Presidential elections."
Greek Political Parties React to Donald Trump's Victory | GreekReporter.com
In Germany, "Germans were so repulsed by Donald Trump's election rhetoric and why so few (4% by one poll's reckoning) wanted him in the White House."
Trump's rude awakening for Germany - BBC News
In Lithuania, people are scared because "Trump has declared he would not necessarily challenge Russian aggression -- particularly in the Baltic states."
Why the people of the Baltic states are fearful of a President Trump | Radvile Kasperaviciute
"Several of Portugal’s better known figures on an international level reacted with shock, taking to social media to express their dismay at Tuesday’s election results."
Portugal reacts to Trump victory

Just a sample, mind you, of how wrong you are to invent all the Europeans who are thrilled with Trump.
What's a "minority president-elect?"
A minority president-elect is a candidate who won the election with a minority of votes.

Putin has years of experience as a spy and as an autocrat. He thinks a brash, vulgar, loudmouth, with no government background will be easy to manipulate. The Russians are the Republicans' friends now.

Bullshit. Putin and many others in Europe are thrilled to see a post Obama/ post Clinton era with them not stirring up shit in the world anymore. ...
Your profanity aside, why should any reader here think you have any knowledge of what European opinion is about the brash vulgar Trump. You provided not a single link to support your claim that "many" in Europe are happy to see the minority president-elect about to be president of the United States. Living in Europe, as I do, I can assure you that supporters of the loudmouth braggart are thin on the ground.
"Iceland watched along with the world as the USA determined its political future for the next four years. The US Embassy in Iceland invited to an election night at Hilton Nordica Hotel in Reykjavik last night open to all the public and the guests also casted their vote. Had the result of that election determined the outcome in the US Hillary would have had 85% of the vote."
#Icenews A Trump presidency – Reactions in Iceland | IceNews - Daily News
Spain has hit out at the US election victory of Donald Trump with a Catalan daily posting a picture of him on its website above the words: "God Forgive America."
'God Forgive America' Spain hits out at US election of Donald Trump

In Ireland you can pee on Trump's face in a pub or order a Trump sandwich which consists of "White bread full of boloney, Russian dressing, a small pickle."
15 very Irish responses to Donald Trump running for President
In Greece, "The ruling Radical Left Coalition Government was shocked by Republican candidate Donald Trump’s victory during the U.S. Presidential elections."
Greek Political Parties React to Donald Trump's Victory | GreekReporter.com
In Germany, "Germans were so repulsed by Donald Trump's election rhetoric and why so few (4% by one poll's reckoning) wanted him in the White House."
Trump's rude awakening for Germany - BBC News
In Lithuania, people are scared because "Trump has declared he would not necessarily challenge Russian aggression -- particularly in the Baltic states."
Why the people of the Baltic states are fearful of a President Trump | Radvile Kasperaviciute
"Several of Portugal’s better known figures on an international level reacted with shock, taking to social media to express their dismay at Tuesday’s election results."
Portugal reacts to Trump victory

Just a sample, mind you, of how wrong you are to invent all the Europeans who are thrilled with Trump.
What's a "minority president-elect?"
A minority president-elect is a candidate who won the election with a minority of votes.
Oh....I thought you were talking about Trump winning with his majority of the votes in a mandate,,,,,

No, Hillary Clinton got the majority of the American people's votes. Now that you mention it, it was such a close result that one can hardly consider the minority president-elect to have a mandate. Extrapolating from the election results, most Americans do not want him as their president.

No, Hillary Clinton got the majority of the American people's votes. Now that you mention it, it was such a close result that one can hardly consider the minority president-elect to have a mandate. Extrapolating from the election results, most Americans do not want him as their president.
What did she win?

What did she win?
Hilary Clinton won the popular vote. I thought you knew.

What did she win?
Hilary Clinton won the popular vote. I thought you knew.
What did she win though?

What’s always puzzled me is why would Putin want Trump to win all that bad over Hillary? Aside from the fact he probably hates Hillary’s guts, it is the democrats who are the cowards when it comes to serious combat with other nations. Reagan and Bush were willing to fight (spare me the ill fated Iraq 2 war) meanwhile Clinton bombed an aspirin factory in Africa for his show of force, and Obama has red lines drawn here and there for what, a hopscotch game? Face it, Obama is a coward and a Muslim lover, combine those two and he lets everyone out there get away with murder.

Oh, we know about the drones that kill and the latest aerial bombings but so what? He had to absolutely do something to make it look good. He is not intent on any mission but to look good. So to my point --- Wouldn’t Putin prefer phonies and cowards and self-aggrandizing crooks like Obama and the Clintons over someone like Trump who may prove to be military serious as he says? I am not against wiping out ISIS in one huge push and then leave, with the Muslim circles left to work it out. What nation (besides the usual pricks like Russia and China) would be opposed to us doing that? I just do not want Trump to get us into another Iraq or major war unless first greatly provoked like some terrible bomb on our soil. I do not know why Russia would not prefer a flake like Hildebeest?

It's easy. Syria, and Ukrane. In both of those efforts the US has tried to deny Russia access to their Naval Bases. Syria has Russia's only naval port in the Mediterranean Sea. Ukrane has the biggest base for Russia's Black Sea fleet. Both of those "rebellions" were started by the CIA. Obviously State had to sign off on them, unless you think that Obama would go ahead with such a daring plan where it would be obvious we were behind it if State under Secretary Clinton were opposed.

So the Democrats tried to stick a knife in the back of Russia, and Russia noticed. Hell they probably had a couple hundred emails about it from Hillary's server.

:) Ok, but I don't know about Putin. He's a compromise candidate, the majority upkeeps him... until the more professional candidate would come...

Putin has all the tools including pretty much full control of the Russian media to ensure that a more professional candidate will never be. There will not be true representative democracy in Russia until political competition and strict independence of the press is part of country's law and fundamental principles.

Russian tolerance of autocratic arrangements and nearly unchecked concentration of power in a single person is seen as social and political under-development to the West.

Nickolay II had a lot more tools to control Russia.... 2017 year of anniversary of Russian Revolution is coming :)

There not any true representative democracy only in Russian media. 86%, upkeeping Putin are really exist. They're not living in Internet, but I've explained, why they vote for Putin.

And I'm sorry, but what significant you could say about fundamental principles of democracy to me, Russian? We continuously using democracy as tool in our country since the times, your America wasn't explored by Columbus...:)
Just check a history and don't produce a myths :))

Sure sure.

Keep believing it while the fact is Putin's regime has been lining their now-billionare pockets, control most of the media and there has not been any real political competition on federal level in your country for decades now.

Could you, at least, to list media under Putin's control? A newspaper "Soviet Russia" too? And a channel "Star" too?
It's irrespectively of "Dozhd"...

Read up

How Russia's independent media was dismantled piece by piece

tiny sample of unhinged Czarism no western country would ever tollerate:

RIA Novosti - December 2013
On the 9 December 2013 Putin unexpectedly issued an executive order liquidating Russia’s largest news agency.

With Putin’s decree, the state, which owns RIA Novosti, set about building an entirely new news organisation in its place. The new outfit was called Rossiya Segodnya (the Russian translation of “Russia Today”), and Dmitry Kisleyov, the country’s best known pro-Kremlin commentator, was appointed as general director.

:)) Oh man, what are you talking about, it's just a sort of propaganda. Yes, our media are controlled, but unfortunately not by Putin
What do you know about scandal with a memory board of Mannerheim in St. Petersburg. Some of "unknown liberals" (we all know, who, but administration making poker face) placing in a native town of Putin a memory board of, in fact, murderer of Putin's elder brother - how it could be, if we have autocracy? And it was placed until some people started trial against it, and some - physically damaged this board.
Putin has good instruments in external politics - but inside country there are a lot of areas, where he doesn't have any control... It's more bad, than good, but it's fact.

[
What are you talking about? I dedicated a post to the SOHR and the one man anti Assad band.

It's a propaganda freaking joke of fake news extraordinaire. Here's a NYT link. And by the way compared to ISIS and al Nusra, Assad and Putin are bloody angels.

Assad is responsible for the deaths of 10s of 1000s of his fellow citizens and this before the civil war.

Yeah, Putin is such a nice guy, that instead of trying to find the Russian-backed rebels who shot down the Malaysian Airlines flight over the Ukraine last year, he tried to blame the Ukraine. I won't even go into how he subverted the Russian constitution so he could serve again as president, or the ex-judicial killings that happen to his enemies in Russia.

What? You think that Assad killing people by bombs is better than being shot by ISIS?

As for the piece you linked. Thanks for your opinion on it. But that is all it is. An opinion.

Instead of we all, zombied by media, aviacompanies know well, who stroke the Malaysian plane. They using routes above both Russia and rebel territory, just to be far from Ukrainian forces position... You could check it, using flightradar24.

Because Trump is a buffoon. The world dislikes him and he has caused great division in this country. In the last 30 years there hasn't been a leader that has divided America like Trump.

Putin wants to see America in chaos. He wants America to fall. Trump is the perfect guy. He owes Putin and Putin will use that to his advantage.
Baby libtards not getting their way isn't "dividing the country". obama had done nothing but inflame race relations, hurt business and demonize his opponents. That isn't unifying the country. You being butthurt is the best thing that could happen to America.

Why? Because clinton fights against the belief system of Putin and he doesn't like it.

Putin hates gays
Putin Hates what Clinton stands for and would whether have someone like Trump in power.

Can you explain to us why Hillary took money from nations who murder gays for being gay and who still stone women to death for dressing inappropriately

Some day you'll just have to quit your fucking whining asshole.
Hillary got more votes but they came from Cal. and NY.
Like a leader in the DEM party said the other day: "Sure we got more votes. But we got them from the wrong states".
On another topic that will interest you President Trump is going to sign an EO which classifies BLM as a "terrorist organization".
You better lose the hoodie.

Well we both believe in free enterprise and hate Communism

What’s always puzzled me is why would Putin want Trump to win all that bad over Hillary? Aside from the fact he probably hates Hillary’s guts, it is the democrats who are the cowards when it comes to serious combat with other nations. Reagan and Bush were willing to fight (spare me the ill fated Iraq 2 war) meanwhile Clinton bombed an aspirin factory in Africa for his show of force, and Obama has red lines drawn here and there for what, a hopscotch game? Face it, Obama is a coward and a Muslim lover, combine those two and he lets everyone out there get away with murder.

Oh, we know about the drones that kill and the latest aerial bombings but so what? He had to absolutely do something to make it look good. He is not intent on any mission but to look good. So to my point --- Wouldn’t Putin prefer phonies and cowards and self-aggrandizing crooks like Obama and the Clintons over someone like Trump who may prove to be military serious as he says? I am not against wiping out ISIS in one huge push and then leave, with the Muslim circles left to work it out. What nation (besides the usual pricks like Russia and China) would be opposed to us doing that? I just do not want Trump to get us into another Iraq or major war unless first greatly provoked like some terrible bomb on our soil. I do not know why Russia would not prefer a flake like Hildebeest?
You're really expecting the spoiled little child democrat moonbats to make logical sense?

What evidence in the recent past do you have that would lead you to make that leap?

Well we both believe in free enterprise and hate Communism
You're dead right about Putin hating communism but the Russian economy is designed to enrich the banks balances of ex-KGB friends who have their hand in every major enterprise in the Russian Federation. Yes, I suppose you are right on having "free enterprise" in common.

You're really expecting the spoiled little child democrat moonbats to make logical sense?

What evidence in the recent past do you have that would lead you to make that leap?

Two reasons---------> Syria, and the Middle East oil nations gave the Clinton foundation massive amounts of money for influence. Putin wants the United States out of the Middle East, and he has a far better chance with Trump than with Hillary.

Why?

Because of the enviros, Hillary NEEDS the Middle East because she can't tap the US natural resources. Also, with all of cash given to their foundation, the Middle East doesn't want the US tapping into its energy stocks either. Trump will have none of that, and so Putin wants the Middle East, wants expansion like China is doing, so needs the Middle East to be far less important to America.

Two reasons---------> Syria, and the Middle East oil nations gave the Clinton foundation massive amounts of money for influence. Putin wants the United States out of the Middle East, and he has a far better chance with Trump than with Hillary.

Why?

Because of the enviros, Hillary NEEDS the Middle East because she can't tap the US natural resources. Also, with all of cash given to their foundation, the Middle East doesn't want the US tapping into its energy stocks either. Trump will have none of that, and so Putin wants the Middle East, wants expansion like China is doing, so needs the Middle East to be far less important to America.
This makes a great leap in assuming the Clintons are still relevant to anything. They are not.

Why?

This makes a great leap in assuming the Clintons are still relevant to anything. They are not.

I am addressing the OP. It is why they wanted Trump and not Hillary. Rather simple if you ask me if you look at world politics and not look at just American politics; which is what the left would have you do!

Forum List

Back