Finally figured out what the libs are pulling with this Russian hack business.

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
They NEVER change their playbook.

They have done this before.

In 1980, when Reagan shellacked them good (and humiliated them as much as Trump did now) the Democrats tried to retaliate.

They did by making the charge that Reagan had sent Bush (before the election) to negotiate with the Iranians to not release the hostages until AFTER election day.

There was NEVER a shred of evidence for it. But they made the charge over and over, even had hearings, and some idiot even wrote a book about it.

They are pulling the same bit with this Russian hack of the election.

It makes sense. Same story. Outside influence from a foreign government to affect our election, and a Republican "colluding" with them.

Trust me, they will try to impeach Trump as well, as they tried to pin that fiction on Reagan.

I wouldn't doubt it honestly. He had one of the most corrupt administrations in history.

I wouldn't doubt it honestly. He had one of the most corrupt administrations in history.

And that's why it had legs with liberals sans evidence. Because anyone that humiliates liberals as Reagan did, must be guilty of something.

That's liberal non-logic.

And that's why it had legs with liberals sans evidence. Because anyone that humiliates liberals as Reagan did, must be guilty of something.

Idk man. I just know like 140 got convicted. Worst in history. Not to mention him supplying drugs to ameriucans and weapons to terrorists

Idk man. I just know like 140 got convicted. Worst in history. Not to mention him supplying drugs to ameriucans and weapons to terrorists

How many got convincted or wound up DEAD with Clinton???

Keep turning that blind eye!!!!

:biggrin:

I'm not turning a blind eye. I'm just more objective than you. I can't stand that ****. Don't make me look like a bedwetter you ass

I'm not turning a blind eye. I'm just more objective than you. I can't stand that ****. Don't make me look like a bedwetter you ass

Oh yeah, because it's "objective" to ignore Democrat corruption. I get ya!

:lmao::lame2:

Lol dude I'm not ignoring shit. But you are. All I did was say I thought Reagan had a corrupt admin and the op could be true. How do you get I ignore dem corruption? I blast their bullshit every day. You are just a hack.
No shit

I'd only add a side motivation tps. The D's are in mega shit with their donors. Deep deep doo doo. They have to find a scapegoat.

Lol dude I'm not ignoring shit. But you are. All I did was say I thought Reagan had a corrupt admin and the op could be true. How do you get I ignore dem corruption? I blast their bullshit every day. You are just a hack.
No shit

When you ignore the corruption of the Clinton admin to claim Reagan was more corrupt, and then claim you are objective, I call that hilarious!

I'd only add a side motivation tps. The D's are in mega shit with their donors. Deep deep doo doo. They have to find a scapegoat.

Good point!

And they are in even a more desperate position than in 1980 because Democrats had the Congress at the time.

They don't have diddly right now except 18 Governors!

They are in bad way.

This is desperation on their part.

It shows in what Obama is pulling, ejecting diplomats with ZERO evidence (and refuses to release the "evidence" to boot)

This is pure insanity on the Democrats part and they are going to try and convince as many of those insane as they are, that it's true.

No shit

When you ignore the corruption of the Clinton admin to claim Reagan was more corrupt, and then claim you are objective, I call that hilarious!
I'm not ignoring shut you fucking idiot. I commented on the OP and you derail because you know in right. Pathetic
Next time, save some dignity.

No shit

I'm not ignoring shut you fucking idiot. I commented on the OP and you derail because you know in right. Pathetic

OH, the butthurt is coming out.

How is it "derailing" to point out the Clinton admin was more corrupt when that what was on the ticket for 2016 by the Democrat party?

Stop the tantrums and get over it.

Reagan would be a RINO by today's standards. But righties would take their life to defend him. He has done so much shit they bitch about every fucking day.. Its crazy
Reminds me of the Hillary supporters.

No shit

Wow.

TNHarley correct me if I'm wrong: you did not vote for Hollary.

I have read many of TNHarley's posts. Dude hates HRC. A LOT. He's thinks she's corrupt and many other bad things, I'm sure. He's not a liberal.

Just because Reagan's was provably the most corrupt administration in recent and not so recent history does not mean Hillary Clinton is not corrupt also. It isn't either or. It's both. Don't get all pissy cause someone doesn't worship at the altar of Saint Reagan.

Fuckin' nutcase.

No shit

OH, the butthurt is coming out.

How is it "derailing" to point out the Clinton admin was more corrupt when that what was on the ticket for 2016 by the Democrat party?

Stop the tantrums and get over it.
You don't even know who she would have picked you fucking idiot. The only "Clinton administration" there has ever been was by bill. And he didn't have 140 convictions. But Reagan did.
You can develop any strawman you like. You still look dumb

They NEVER change their playbook.

They have done this before.

In 1980, when Reagan shellacked them good (and humiliated them as much as Trump did now) the Democrats tried to retaliate.

They did by making the charge that Reagan had sent Bush (before the election) to negotiate with the Iranians to not release the hostages until AFTER election day.

There was NEVER a shred of evidence for it. But they made the charge over and over, even had hearings, and some idiot even wrote a book about it.

They are pulling the same bit with this Russian hack of the election.

It makes sense. Same story. Outside influence from a foreign government to affect our election, and a Republican "colluding" with them.

Trust me, they will try to impeach Trump as well, as they tried to pin that fiction on Reagan.

You're right....all you have to do is read their playbook. It never changes. Very good teapartysmauri.....:clap2:

Reagan would be a RINO by today's standards. But righties would take their life to defend him. He has done so much shit they bitch about every fucking day.. Its crazy
Reminds me of the Hillary supporters.

NOW who's derailing????

When you can't make the charge Reagan was corrupt (and probably guilty of the charge in the op) you try to change the subject to about whether Reagan was a Rino.

Even if he was, it has ZERO to do with the op and ZERO to do with our discussion. It's just a way to change the subject when you are losing.

Forum List

Back