I do not understand why Russia would prefer Trump over Clinton?

From American perspective a Russian saying something like this is deeply ironic.

It's because your propaganda says, Russia is fighting with Ukraine :)))

But in reality there are no any Russian regular army units in Ukraine. All people. fighting there - a CIVILIANS. Reservists, policemen, firefighters and foresters (former or in vacation)... Workers: miners, mechanics, peasants... With a weapon, they could BOUGHT from Ukrainian army :)

But in reality there are no any Russian regular army units in Ukraine.

DERP!

Show me the one :)

Haven't you been paying attention?
Putin also lied about Russian troops in Crimea.
Intelligent people understand. Drunks and Russians, but then I repeat myself, don't.

Trump didnt even know Putin was in Crimea ... :laugh2:

Hillary and Obama thought Putin was cool.
Funny that they changed.

Ukraine needs a years of intensive investigation, rebuilding, people education and so on...

From American perspective a Russian saying something like this is deeply ironic.

But in reality there are no any Russian regular army units in Ukraine. All people. fighting there - a CIVILIANS. Reservists, policemen, firefighters and foresters (former or in vacation)... Workers: miners, mechanics, peasants... With a weapon, they could BOUGHT from Ukrainian army :)

DERP!

No not units as we would see them.

Think this TP. Boy how do I make the parellel.

Your country is taken over by neo nazis and foreign powers. In washington as compared to Kiev. You are now on the west coast and trying to figure out what to do.

One state runs to Canada for protection against the neo nazis. The other states decide to fight what the east has given them.

Now put this platelet against what has happened in the Ukraine.

Ukraine needs a years of intensive investigation, rebuilding, people education and so on...

DERP!

Intelligent people understand. Drunks and Russians, but then I repeat myself, don't.

Putin never lied about troops in Crimea. Because of a deal Russian Naval troops were always there. Crimea is and always Russian despite what Nikita did one day.

Russia on the day of the violent coup in Kiev had on territory thousands of Russian military. As they were allowed thank you very much.

So to my point ---
Is rhetorically pointless! Some might recommend that you cease trying to be a cute wordsmith through inversion using absurd suggestions which fall flat by way of your transparency!

Well if I thought they made no sense I would not have taken the time. If you have answers I will listen.
Trump stiffs his workers.
Trump's "charity" was a con used to benefit his family.
Trump cut off medical care for his nephew's baby because he was mad at the nephew.
Trump hired illegal immigrants and then stiffs them to.

Trump cares about no one but the Trump family. Putin understands this. Putin can kill people in his country. Obama would protest. Possible sanctions or some other form of retaliation. Trump wouldn't care.

Trump isn't going to waste his time trying to spread American values of freedom and democracy. Republicans don't believe in those things anymore. You can't engage in voter suppression and then claim you support this country. You clearly don't.

This is right up Putin's alley.

Total lies. You know one day rdean you should really pray that there is never a fake news law that could get you arrested.

Because you would be the first one I would put on the so called truth train to hell. You are a born liar.

So to my point ---
Is rhetorically pointless! Some might recommend that you cease trying to be a cute wordsmith through inversion using absurd suggestions which fall flat by way of your transparency!

Well if I thought they made no sense I would not have taken the time. If you have answers I will listen.
Trump cut off medical care for his nephew's baby because he was mad at the nephew.

Trump cares about no one but the Trump family. Putin understands this. Putin can kill people in his country. Obama would protest. Possible sanctions or some other form of retaliation. Trump wouldn't care.

Trump isn't going to waste his time trying to spread American values of freedom and democracy. Republicans don't believe in those things anymore. You can't engage in voter suppression and then claim you support this country. You clearly don't.

Total lies. You know one day rdean you should really pray that there is never a fake news law that could get you arrested.

Because you would be the first one I would put on the so called truth train to hell. You are a born liar.

DERP!

Think this TP. Boy how do I make the parellel.

Your country is taken over by neo nazis and foreign powers. In washington as compared to Kiev. You are now on the west coast and trying to figure out what to do.

One state runs to Canada for protection against the neo nazis. The other states decide to fight what the east has given them.

Right, Putin sending in soldiers incognito makes it okay. LOL!

Your country is taken over by neo nazis and foreign powers.

When Commies whine about Nazis, I have to chuckle.

Can you list the 5 biggest differences between Nazis and Commies?

It was sad when Putin's puppet had to flee. I know I cried.

DERP!

Putin never lied about troops in Crimea. Because of a deal Russian Naval troops were always there. Crimea is and always Russian despite what Nikita did one day.

Russia on the day of the violent coup in Kiev had on territory thousands of Russian military. As they were allowed thank you very much.

Putin never lied about troops in Crimea.

DERP!

DERP!

These people are seriously out on the (Russian) moon:

Putin was surprised at how easily Russia took control of Crimea

The more than two-hour-long documentary, called “Crimea: Path to the Homeland,” offered new details about Putin’s actions between Yanukovych’s late-night escape from Ukraine’s capital on Feb. 21, 2014, and Russia’s annexation of Crimea less than four weeks later. Russia is planning celebrations this week to mark the March 18 anniversary of the annexation, and the lavishly financed film was a kickoff.

Putin’s account gave fresh insight into a fast-moving military operation that caught both Ukraine and its Western allies off-guard. Last year, Putin initially denied that Russia had anything to do with the armed men who wore no identifying insignia as they seized key Crimean infrastructure in the days after Yanukovych was deposed. Putin later said they were special forces units — and even created a holiday in their honor.

In the documentary, Putin said he had ordered special forces, marines and paratroopers to be deployed “under the guise of reinforcing our military facilities in Crimea.” Putin said that Russia did not violate any treaties because it was allowed under its long-standing agreement with Ukraine to station up to 20,000 soldiers on its Crimean military bases, and that number was never breached.

So to my point ---

To answer OP.

Putin knows that Trump knows that the Cold War is over, while HIllary is a fool who could well blunder the US into serious conflict with Russia.

Could you, at least, to list media under Putin's control? A newspaper "Soviet Russia" too? And a channel "Star" too?
It's irrespectively of "Dozhd"...

Read up

How Russia's independent media was dismantled piece by piece

tiny sample of unhinged Czarism no western country would ever tollerate:

RIA Novosti - December 2013
On the 9 December 2013 Putin unexpectedly issued an executive order liquidating Russia’s largest news agency.

With Putin’s decree, the state, which owns RIA Novosti, set about building an entirely new news organisation in its place. The new outfit was called Rossiya Segodnya (the Russian translation of “Russia Today”), and Dmitry Kisleyov, the country’s best known pro-Kremlin commentator, was appointed as general director.

:)) Oh man, what are you talking about, it's just a sort of propaganda. Yes, our media are controlled, but unfortunately not by Putin
What do you know about scandal with a memory board of Mannerheim in St. Petersburg. Some of "unknown liberals" (we all know, who, but administration making poker face) placing in a native town of Putin a memory board of, in fact, murderer of Putin's elder brother - how it could be, if we have autocracy? And it was placed until some people started trial against it, and some - physically damaged this board.
Putin has good instruments in external politics - but inside country there are a lot of areas, where he doesn't have any control... It's more bad, than good, but it's fact.

I understand brainwashed, but stupid too?

I gave you a A LONG LIST OF SPECIFIC EXAMPLES of Putin's undue control over media and you respond with some bullshit about how actually it is Putin's opposition that controls the media?

Sorry, I don't believe in media, related with liberals, "Russian opposition", "Dozhd TV" and so on... Too many lies in past. Sorry...

You are right, Putin Vision your country is fed on the daily is far more credible than all of them independent western sources. :rolleyes:

You can now resume sticking your head in the sand.

liwei7bm468x308cg9.jpeg

Thanks, I'll do it, when the snow go :) So give me a 100$ to access a free media and get wise.

You and Toddsterpatriot are awesome illustration, why Trump, not Hillary. Because you've built in your head own world, which doesn't related with reality. Today you think up a troops on Ukraine, tomorrow - Russians are always drunk as a cobbler, then - Russians never has any civilizations and tools to respond an aggression. By the way, just look on NATO plans for "heroical retalation of Russian aggression in Baltic countries for two weeks by 50.000 troops"... Wake up, dude. Russia has 200.000 troops of "fast reaction". If we want to own Baltic countries or Ukraine - we'll easily do it in 48 hours. We already kicked down all Georgia forces with all your NATO instructors and supply in 5 days, by forces of SINGLE 58th Army. And this rupture between reality and wet dreams of your democratic administration is enormous. What about "sanctions" which turned our economy in tatters? By the way, thanks for the great help by your sanctions for Russian microelectronics industry :))

And, frankly speaking, in this situation Hillary would be more profitable for Russia - because she's a great subject of manipulations. If we don't have a MAD tools. With MAD tools all we need a man, who don't cherish illusions about world reality. Trump - is our compromise to save America and all world :)))

If you were a traditional enemy of the US who would you rather have in charge? An experienced hardened campaigner who doesn't suffer fools, or an Orange Buffoon who's into grabbing women's pussies? Not to mention Putin's now got his hand up The Orange One's arse treating him like the puppet he is about to be.

You are just parroting the MSM party lines.

What really goes on at the highest levels we can hardly know. Most presidents and very high officials in almost any nation are adept at spewing bullshit to placate the masses.

I think you are being naive telling us what Trump will be like --- and ridiculous giving Hildebeest an ounce of credit for anything virtuous.

Wow...where to start? Not sure what you've been doing for the last 20 years but as Russia has become just another country on the map, it's influence has waned. The only thing that made it special in any way--it did not export much except petroleum--was military strength. Their cars suck. Their electronics suck. Their crops they can grow are needed to feed their people. Their planes suck. Their infrastructure would make you appreciate ours to no end. Their space program is fully dependent upon the ISS. Their satellites are garbage. Their intellectual bandwidth is useless on the world stage. While they could turn their expansive coastline into a seafood powerhouse, they have chosen not to do so for some reason. They had little to offer except fear. Once that was gone...they became just another big piece of land on the map.

Putin wants to change that and bring back the influence it had over it's satellite states. Which is what you see with the military actions and aggressive behavior.

What he, personally, would benefit most from is an aggressive American presence that went beyond self defense. Having massive US armies in Europe was great for Russian nationalism. The last 4 American Presidents Bush 41 (to an extent) Clinton, Bush43, and Obama have basically ignored the Russians pretty much because they were insignificant to the National Interests of the US. While Mr. Trump is unpredictable, the rhetoric is that of someone who is going to be more aggressive. There is little doubt that Ms. Clinton would have continued to basically treat Russia as just another nation.

If you were a traditional enemy of the US who would you rather have in charge? An experienced hardened campaigner who doesn't suffer fools, or an Orange Buffoon who's into grabbing women's pussies? Not to mention Putin's now got his hand up The Orange One's arse treating him like the puppet he is about to be.

What really goes on at the highest levels we can hardly know. Most presidents and very high officials in almost any nation are adept at spewing bullshit to placate the masses.

I think you are being naive telling us what Trump will be like --- and ridiculous giving Hildebeest an ounce of credit for anything virtuous.

Wow...where to start? Not sure what you've been doing for the last 20 years but as Russia has become just another country on the map, it's influence has waned. The only thing that made it special in any way--it did not export much except petroleum--was military strength. Their cars suck. Their electronics suck. Their crops they can grow are needed to feed their people. Their planes suck. Their infrastructure would make you appreciate ours to no end. Their space program is fully dependent upon the ISS. Their satellites are garbage. Their intellectual bandwidth is useless on the world stage. While they could turn their expansive coastline into a seafood powerhouse, they have chosen not to do so for some reason. They had little to offer except fear. Once that was gone...they became just another big piece of land on the map.

Putin wants to change that and bring back the influence it had over it's satellite states. Which is what you see with the military actions and aggressive behavior.

What he, personally, would benefit most from is an aggressive American presence that went beyond self defense. Having massive US armies in Europe was great for Russian nationalism. The last 4 American Presidents Bush 41 (to an extent) Clinton, Bush43, and Obama have basically ignored the Russians pretty much because they were insignificant to the National Interests of the US. While Mr. Trump is unpredictable, the rhetoric is that of someone who is going to be more aggressive. There is little doubt that Ms. Clinton would have continued to basically treat Russia as just another nation.

If Russia is just a piece of land, why you so afraid of us? :) Piece of land cannot bite :)

If Russia is just a piece of land, why you so afraid of us? :) Piece of land cannot bite :)

I'm afraid? News to me.

Read up

How Russia's independent media was dismantled piece by piece

tiny sample of unhinged Czarism no western country would ever tollerate:

RIA Novosti - December 2013
On the 9 December 2013 Putin unexpectedly issued an executive order liquidating Russia’s largest news agency.

With Putin’s decree, the state, which owns RIA Novosti, set about building an entirely new news organisation in its place. The new outfit was called Rossiya Segodnya (the Russian translation of “Russia Today”), and Dmitry Kisleyov, the country’s best known pro-Kremlin commentator, was appointed as general director.

:)) Oh man, what are you talking about, it's just a sort of propaganda. Yes, our media are controlled, but unfortunately not by Putin
What do you know about scandal with a memory board of Mannerheim in St. Petersburg. Some of "unknown liberals" (we all know, who, but administration making poker face) placing in a native town of Putin a memory board of, in fact, murderer of Putin's elder brother - how it could be, if we have autocracy? And it was placed until some people started trial against it, and some - physically damaged this board.
Putin has good instruments in external politics - but inside country there are a lot of areas, where he doesn't have any control... It's more bad, than good, but it's fact.

I gave you a A LONG LIST OF SPECIFIC EXAMPLES of Putin's undue control over media and you respond with some bullshit about how actually it is Putin's opposition that controls the media?

Sorry, I don't believe in media, related with liberals, "Russian opposition", "Dozhd TV" and so on... Too many lies in past. Sorry...

You are right, Putin Vision your country is fed on the daily is far more credible than all of them independent western sources. :rolleyes:

liwei7bm468x308cg9.jpeg

Thanks, I'll do it, when the snow go :) So give me a 100$ to access a free media and get wise.

You and Toddsterpatriot are awesome illustration, why Trump, not Hillary. Because you've built in your head own world, which doesn't related with reality. Today you think up a troops on Ukraine, tomorrow - Russians are always drunk as a cobbler, then - Russians never has any civilizations and tools to respond an aggression. By the way, just look on NATO plans for "heroical retalation of Russian aggression in Baltic countries for two weeks by 50.000 troops"... Wake up, dude. Russia has 200.000 troops of "fast reaction". If we want to own Baltic countries or Ukraine - we'll easily do it in 48 hours. We already kicked down all Georgia forces with all your NATO instructors and supply in 5 days, by forces of SINGLE 58th Army. And this rupture between reality and wet dreams of your democratic administration is enormous. What about "sanctions" which turned our economy in tatters? By the way, thanks for the great help by your sanctions for Russian microelectronics industry :))

And, frankly speaking, in this situation Hillary would be more profitable for Russia - because she's a great subject of manipulations. If we don't have a MAD tools. With MAD tools all we need a man, who don't cherish illusions about world reality. Trump - is our compromise to save America and all world :)))

This is exactly why you Russian nationalist fools need to be contained and get hit in the economic nuts every time you venture out westward. So next time you are mulling over another unilateral adventure with those 200,000 troops YOU KNOW serious pain will follow. Aggressive dogs with itchy teeth need to be dealt with in very firm Pavlovian ways.This invaluable training is not brought to you unilaterally from America by the way, it is from international coalition and consensus. It is you against most of the world.

But here is what you need to REALLY need to learn
- Me and Todd are mostly on the opposite spectrum of American politics. You are conversing with mainstream Democrats and Republicans. You and Russians in general are kind of ignorant of American political dynamics and keep thinking that Democrats have something special against Putin's Russia. You are mistaken gravely, Democrats are actually historically considered "SOFT" on Russia and Republicans to this day complain that Obama is weak and too nice to you as they mock the RESET button gesture that signified Obama and Clinton's efforts to improve relations with your country.

During 2012 Obama ran against a Republican nominee who called Russia our #1 geo-political threat. Like in your own country the right wing party (Republicans) is where hardcore nationalists thrive. What Putin has done by firmly opposing Hillary, hacking and releasing DNC is aggravate the left in this country which now be a lot more willing to agree with Republicans.

Trump is in NO SHAPE OR FORM represents any slice of American view on Russia except a handful idiots for whom his word is gospel. His positioning is a political anomaly explained only by special external relationship with Putin's regime. Russians seem to confuse his win to mean something about American attitude toward Russia, it doesn't. He won in spite of it as it was a tertiary issue at best.

And one more thing you need to learn about Trump. Unlike Czars like Putin he has limited set of tools to defy what our Congress and public opinion is uniformly against. Working to lift international sanctions against Russia will not come cheap for him politically and with another re-election to win in just short 4 years his hands are tied by his ability to build consensus that simply does not exist currently in America.

Last edited:
You Republicans and Democrats can both kiss a cheek as far as I'm concerned...

I'm a capitalist and I'm fucking thrilled the US elected a fellow capitalist to be president.

What’s always puzzled me is why would Putin want Trump to win all that bad over Hillary? Aside from the fact he probably hates Hillary’s guts, it is the democrats who are the cowards when it comes to serious combat with other nations. Reagan and Bush were willing to fight (spare me the ill fated Iraq 2 war) meanwhile Clinton bombed an aspirin factory in Africa for his show of force, and Obama has red lines drawn here and there for what, a hopscotch game? Face it, Obama is a coward and a Muslim lover, combine those two and he lets everyone out there get away with murder.

Oh, we know about the drones that kill and the latest aerial bombings but so what? He had to absolutely do something to make it look good. He is not intent on any mission but to look good. So to my point --- Wouldn’t Putin prefer phonies and cowards and self-aggrandizing crooks like Obama and the Clintons over someone like Trump who may prove to be military serious as he says? I am not against wiping out ISIS in one huge push and then leave, with the Muslim circles left to work it out. What nation (besides the usual pricks like Russia and China) would be opposed to us doing that? I just do not want Trump to get us into another Iraq or major war unless first greatly provoked like some terrible bomb on our soil. I do not know why Russia would not prefer a flake like Hildebeest?

because strong leaders respect and trust other strong leaders. Weak leaders like obozo and hilly are dangerous to the entire world.

there is no reason why the USA cannot have good mutually beneficial relations with Russia.

liwei7bm468x308cg9.jpeg

This is exactly why you Russian nationalist fools need to be contained and get hit in the economic nuts every time you venture out westward. So next time you are mulling over another unilateral adventure with those 200,000 troops YOU KNOW serious pain will follow. Aggressive dogs with itchy teeth need to be dealt with in very firm Pavlovian ways.This invaluable training is not brought to you unilaterally from America by the way, it is from international coalition and consensus. It is you against most of the world.

But here is what you need to REALLY need to learn
- Me and Todd are mostly on the opposite spectrum of American politics. You are conversing with mainstream Democrats and Republicans. You and Russians in general are kind of ignorant of American political dynamics and keep thinking that Democrats have something special against Putin's Russia. You are mistaken gravely, Democrats are actually historically considered "SOFT" on Russia and Republicans to this day complain that Obama is weak and too nice to you as they mock the RESET button gesture that signified Obama and Clinton's efforts to improve relations with your country.

During 2012 Obama ran against a Republican nominee who called Russia our #1 geo-political threat. Like in your own country the right wing party (Republicans) is where hardcore nationalists thrive. What Putin has done by firmly opposing Hillary, hacking and releasing DNC is aggravate the left in this country which now be a lot more willing to agree with Republicans.

Trump is in NO SHAPE OR FORM represents any slice of American view on Russia except a handful idiots for whom his word is gospel. His positioning is a political anomaly explained only by special external relationship with Putin's regime. Russians seem to confuse his win to mean something about American attitude toward Russia, it doesn't. He won in spite of it as it was a tertiary issue at best.

And one more thing you need to learn about Trump. Unlike Czars like Putin he has limited set of tools to defy what our Congress and public opinion is uniformly against. Working to lift international sanctions against Russia will not come cheap for him politically and with another re-election to win in just short 4 years his hands are tied by his ability to build consensus that simply does not exist currently in America.

That's what I told about. Open eyes. US troops a placed all over the Russian borders, not vise versa. American ships are invading Black Sea, not Russian in Carribean. Hillary performing a nuclear blackmail, not Putin. US diplomats threaten Russia to terroristic acts and, apparently, performing it in Tu-154 some days ago... Who is the hell the mad dogs of war in reality?

And what "serious pain" you're talking about, don't make laugh my slippers? :) Terroristic acts? We already have a lot of them from Islamists... Total war? Damn, welcome! We even don't need 300, one for each your company is enough
(Why the Russians cannot be defeated - Fort Russ). Playing your political games under an umbrella of your propaganda, just don't forget, there are no instructions in Bible about third cheek...

You didn't see yet Russian aggression, man...

I'm afraid? News to me.

If no, why your propaganda don't speculate a version of "Antarctic hackers" or "African hackers"?

Forum List

Back