I do not understand why Russia would prefer Trump over Clinton?

turzovka

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2012
What’s always puzzled me is why would Putin want Trump to win all that bad over Hillary? Aside from the fact he probably hates Hillary’s guts, it is the democrats who are the cowards when it comes to serious combat with other nations. Reagan and Bush were willing to fight (spare me the ill fated Iraq 2 war) meanwhile Clinton bombed an aspirin factory in Africa for his show of force, and Obama has red lines drawn here and there for what, a hopscotch game? Face it, Obama is a coward and a Muslim lover, combine those two and he lets everyone out there get away with murder.

Oh, we know about the drones that kill and the latest aerial bombings but so what? He had to absolutely do something to make it look good. He is not intent on any mission but to look good. So to my point --- Wouldn’t Putin prefer phonies and cowards and self-aggrandizing crooks like Obama and the Clintons over someone like Trump who may prove to be military serious as he says? I am not against wiping out ISIS in one huge push and then leave, with the Muslim circles left to work it out. What nation (besides the usual pricks like Russia and China) would be opposed to us doing that? I just do not want Trump to get us into another Iraq or major war unless first greatly provoked like some terrible bomb on our soil. I do not know why Russia would not prefer a flake like Hildebeest?

Last edited:
Probably because they know Hillary is a war monger. Hillary wanted a no fly zone in Syria. Basically war..
Things would be different without the establishment

If you were a traditional enemy of the US who would you rather have in charge? An experienced hardened campaigner who doesn't suffer fools, or an Orange Buffoon who's into grabbing women's pussies? Not to mention Putin's now got his hand up The Orange One's arse treating him like the puppet he is about to be.

Probably because they know Hillary is a war monger. Hillary wanted a no fly zone in Syria. Basically war..

Well just because some say she is does not convince me of anything. Her whole history is one of power and greed, she does not want to do anything to risk losing that. She would just sit in the oval office chair and nod to the others. She either is or acts drugged up most of the time. I do not see her taking any risks.

What the hell is going on in the minds of angry left wingers when they indulge in a fantasy that the psychotic wife of a pervert former president who ran the worst campaign (next to Bob Dole) in American history lost because "Putin wanted Trump"? The problem for democrats is that nobody in the Country with the exception of Los Angeles and New York City wanted Hillary.

If you were a traditional enemy of the US who would you rather have in charge? An experienced hardened campaigner who doesn't suffer fools, or an Orange Buffoon who's into grabbing women's pussies? Not to mention Putin's now got his hand up The Orange One's arse treating him like the puppet he is about to be.

You are just parroting the MSM party lines.

What really goes on at the highest levels we can hardly know. Most presidents and very high officials in almost any nation are adept at spewing bullshit to placate the masses.

I think you are being naive telling us what Trump will be like --- and ridiculous giving Hildebeest an ounce of credit for anything virtuous.

1-the sanctions greatly reduced Russia's power

2-the over pumping of oil by our ally Saudi Arabia reduced oil prices, making Russia weaker

with Trump, they believe the sanctions will be dropped and oil prices will go up, as they always do, under republican leadership.... is my best guess...

speak softly, but carry a big stick

it may appear Obama was weak, but he really wasn't...

What’s always puzzled me is why would Putin want Trump to win all that bad over Hillary? Aside from the fact he probably hates Hillary’s guts, it is the democrats who are the cowards when it comes to serious combat with other nations. Reagan and Bush were willing to fight (spare me the ill fated Iraq 2 war) meanwhile Clinton bombed an aspirin factory in Africa for his show of force, and Obama has red lines drawn here and there for what, a hopscotch game? Face it, Obama is a coward and a Muslim lover, combine those two and he lets everyone out there get away with murder.

Oh, we know about the drones that kill and the latest aerial bombings but so what? He had to absolutely do something to make it look good. He is not intent on any mission but to look good. So to my point --- Wouldn’t Putin prefer phonies and cowards and self-aggrandizing crooks like Obama and the Clintons over someone like Trump who may prove to be military serious as he says? I am not against wiping out ISIS in one huge push and then leave, with the Muslim circles left to work it out. What nation (besides the usual pricks like Russia and China) would be opposed to us doing that? I just do not want Trump to get us into another Iraq or major war unless first greatly provoked like some terrible bomb on our soil. I do not know why Russia would not prefer a flake like Hildebeest?
because she so corrupt

You are just parroting the MSM party lines.

What really goes on at the highest levels we can hardly know. Most presidents and very high officials in almost any nation are adept at spewing bullshit to placate the masses.

I think you are being naive telling us what Trump will be like --- and ridiculous giving Hildebeest an ounce of credit for anything virtuous.

And you're parroting fringe fake news..

Of course...it doesn't pass the simplest sniff-test. Reality has finally penetrated Barry's bubble and he's frantic about his sleazy "legacy" being tossed in the dumpster. This is all about his fragile ego and the women who boss him around saying: "DO something you pussy...."

Clinton would have nuked Russia for no reason other than to get votes....

Because Hillary with her association with Victor Pinchuk and other Ukrainian Oligarchs and the State Department backing the Ukrainian violent coup to overthrow a duly elected President and his party pissed off Russia.

No brainer.

An experienced hardened campaigner who doesn't suffer fools...

And could die of alcohol related brain damage in the next 12 months.
And she loves the bribes!! And hates the FOIA.

Lol shutup you idiot

Well just because some say she is does not convince me of anything. Her whole history is one of power and greed, she does not want to do anything to risk losing that. She would just sit in the oval office chair and nod to the others. She either is or acts drugged up most of the time. I do not see her taking any risks.
lol ok

An experienced hardened campaigner who doesn't suffer fools...

And could die of alcohol related brain damage in the next 12 months.
And she loves the bribes!! And hates the FOIA.

I thought she has Alzheimers? Parkinson's? High blood pressure? Was dying of some tropical disease?

I guess all the fake news aficionados couldn't keep up with...well, the fake news. It was happening so fast that all the fake news outlets couldn't keep up with each other's lies...

Forum List

Back